Corrie Carnage! Major event planned before the year's out...(spoilers)

13»

Comments

• mark e amark e a Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I forgot about the fire in the flat above the bookies again caused by a cigarette
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    VoodooChic wrote: »
    I want Sean to die in a freak accident during the brewey delivery - crushed by a load of kegs

Love it, fabulous idea! And then it really would surely be a soap death never done before?....and, a very welcome one to boot. ;-) :D
  • James_LanganJames_Langan Posts: 2,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7 Network wrote: »
    Wasn't the kebab shop previously the Hardware Shop - did that once catch fire?
    Was there a fire at the Bookies?
    Whilst not a fire, the tram crash - that's not the first time transport came off the viaduct...

This street has seen more fire than the Bible. The insurance rates must be horrendous.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    When you get a new producer and they are already panicking and pulling out cheap rating grabbing stunts you should be worried for the long term
  • All Of MeAll Of Me Posts: 2,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All that woman can do is stunts!
  • AuntieSoapAuntieSoap Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    When you get a new producer and they are already panicking and pulling out cheap rating grabbing stunts you should be worried for the long term

Yep... and when the press office are leaking every single plot line. Can't go on like this in the longterm.
  • KeibroKeibro Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sensationalism for ratings.

Disappointing. Far too soon to be blowing up stuff.

Fires and explosions on Corrie have lost all effect they do them that often.

No doubt Michael will die.
    More heart break for the Platts

Yawn
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    Blame ITV - they are flogging the show to death - no doubt asking for "ratings grabbing" disaster storylines to sell advertising.....and now the 6th episode is on it's way.....
  • Shelly456Shelly456 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who else could the kill? I can't think of anyone else I want to see go..
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    7 Network wrote: »
    Wasn't the kebab shop previously the Hardware Shop - did that once catch fire?
    Was there a fire at the Bookies?
    Whilst not a fire, the tram crash - that's not the first time transport came off the viaduct...

If you mean the one in the viaduct (where Nick's Bistro is now located) Don Brennan ended up accidentally crashing into it back in 1997.
  • 7 Network7 Network Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you mean the one in the viaduct (where Nick's Bistro is now located) Don Brennan ended up accidentally crashing into it back in 1997.

Other end, next to Roy's Rolls, upon further digging, it was a hardware shop 2000-2002, then fire broke out leaving Martin & David Platt trapped upstairs. Before it became a takeaway, Diggory Compton had it.