No emails

2»

Comments

• chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shirley222 wrote: »
    No it's not the same method...I am able to get into my TT account where all the bills etc. info is where I had been informed I could read my messages from there.... not via clicking on the envelope icon on my tool bar.

So are you saying you went here

https://myaccount.talktalk.co.uk/login/login/login?

and logged in to your account?

Mail is on the tab next to My Account. You may have to log in again but it should be the same details as accessing the My Account tab.

Though whether it works if TalKTalk are still experiencing problems with their server is another matter.
  • shirley222shirley222 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Tried that.. Nothing transpires at the last hurdle like you said..
    Got in touch with my technician who should be calling tomorrow... that's another £45 and not thro' my fault!
    Forum Member
    Having had my technician see to it and things were running okay for a few days the same thing happened again!!
    Went into my account and was on the "chat" line with someone who, after saying do this and do that.. then went quiet and the next thing I was cut off without a word of apology or explanation. When I tried to go back on the chat line I was denied access and that was on Saturday evening and I still am not getting any emails.
    I'm just really thankful that I am not relying on them for business transactions but it isn't good enough! :(
  • RobinOfLoxleyRobinOfLoxley Posts: 27,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At £45 a time, your technician should be leaving you with some idea of what has been done and ways to avoid a repeat occurrence.

You can't keep calling them out and, unless you trust them implicitly, you don't know if they are doing a good job or not.

Talk to your children and grandchildren, or close friends or trustworthy neighbours.

You need to sit with someone and go through your problems.
    (what exactly you are clicking, what the error messages say exactly)
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most ISP's has a support forum, check that first as if theres multiple people complaining about the same thing as you just add your voice to it and wait for it to be fixed, if an ISP has a problem spending 45 quid generally on someone just to tell you its an ISP fault and wait it out is a bit expensive but i wouldn't mind it...walk in...check forums and see its an ISP problem and collect 45 quid and walk out after 5 mins and if i was a certain craig i'd probably still post here asking for help ;)
    Forum Member
    It is a known problem with TalkTalk and their system and it is they that have to put this right.
    I went onto their forum and lot's of people are still having the same problem with no end in sight. That is why they just cut me off because they have no solution to the problem even though they keep putting out statements saying it has been fixed.
    I can tell you there's many people threatening not to pay there bills this month.
    Ironically they keep advertising a half price joining fee.
    Pity they don't put more money into solving this problem!
  • Liam StevenLiam Steven Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this thread still going?

Shirley have you tried phoning TT to ask them?