The Adam Lambert Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,486
Administrator
cyllan wrote: »
Me too, Twizzy, and Glasgow too. Look forward to seeing you there. :D

In the meantime, got all my GN'R dates lined up, so that'll keep me busy until end of Oct. Credit card's gone into meltdown. :eek:
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1226504

Comments

• TwizzyTwizzy Posts: 7,054
      Forum Member
      Oooooo, new thread :eek: I liked the old one, it was so nice and comfy :cry:

I can't quote from the old one now, but it'll be lovely to see everyone again :D

Sounds like a busy autumn ahead of you cyllan :)
    • Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      huge Adam fan here I squealed when I got my email, only saw it this afternoon though and still managed to get tickets for Manchester:D

VERY excited, my boyfriend has agreed to come along even though he's not exactly a fan, but he does love Whataya Want From Me and he could be converted:D

Been lucky with tickets this week - Brandon Flowers in Liverpool in October and Adam in Manchester in November.

Two very gorgeous, very talented men. I'm pretty happy:D
    • rosiedevonrosiedevon Posts: 7,706
      Forum Member
      Comes in and throws glitter to make it more like home lol
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,672
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      adam freaking lambert is coming to town and a new thread:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

welcome Nicola37:D
      Forum Member
      Nicola37 wrote: »
      huge Adam fan here I squealed when I got my email, only saw it this afternoon though and still managed to get tickets for Manchester:D

VERY excited, my boyfriend has agreed to come along even though he's not exactly a fan, but he does love Whataya Want From Me and he could be converted:D

Been lucky with tickets this week - Brandon Flowers in Liverpool in October and Adam in Manchester in November.

Two very gorgeous, very talented men. I'm pretty happy:D

Glad you got your tickets Nicola, and welcome to the thread :)

It's going to be fabulous :D
    • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Glad you all got tickets :D:D

And a luvverly new shiny thread too, to mark the occasion ;)

Rosie, I can't go as I'm on holiday and don't get back until 1st Dec. I'm rather hoping that Dublin may get some dates in Dec, as I still have a few days of holiday to take, and there are some dates available at work still. I've never been to Dublin either, so it would be fab to get a couple of days and a GNT show :D

Or failing that, maybe Adam could stick around in Dec and turn up on the stage alongside Scissor Sisters ;)

*sprinkles glitter everywhere to mark the new thread and the UK dates*

*and goes off to a corner sobbing cos I can't go* :(:cry:
      Forum Member
      linny, we'll miss you loads, I'm really sad you can't come.....although I know you'll have a brilliant time on holiday.

I'm trying to tactfully prepare my family for the fact that my Birmingham/Manchester weekend might not be the only time I'm away, just in case we get a Dublin date :cool: :D I lived quite near Dublin for a short while when I was a child and would love to go back.

Adam and the Scissor Sisters sounds perfect to me......you never know!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,672
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      linnylou wrote: »
      Glad you all got tickets :D:D

And a luvverly new shiny thread too, to mark the occasion ;)

Rosie, I can't go as I'm on holiday and don't get back until 1st Dec. I'm rather hoping that Dublin may get some dates in Dec, as I still have a few days of holiday to take, and there are some dates available at work still. I've never been to Dublin either, so it would be fab to get a couple of days and a GNT show :D

Or failing that, maybe Adam could stick around in Dec and turn up on the stage alongside Scissor Sisters ;)

*sprinkles glitter everywhere to mark the new thread and the UK dates*

*and goes off to a corner sobbing cos I can't go* :(:cry:

i be up for dublin too and have more leave, so cinderella you will go to the ball:p im convinced though with the responce more dates will be annoused in the uk due to the demand:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,130
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hi Everyone! :D Long time nor post. Busy Busy Busy-nearly droping but thats life.

Oh I am glittering in excitiment-if that makes sense. Just buzzing.:p Our Adam is coming. That boy is going to be huge world wide by next year. I must say RCA/19 managment has got it right. Very impressed. Hopefully he is looking after himself.

Shame about the news on Alison been dumped by Jive.:( If I may say so,IMO I do not think they are doing a great job on Kris either. Time will tell.

Anyway, I was just too late to get tickets for London. I clicked on the presale button last night. I can only do london anyway.

I have a sneaky feeling he will put an extra show on in London.

I will go on the hunt form other forums and see if they can help.;)

Regards

Babeth
      Forum Member
      More go on sale tomorrow Babeth
      Forum Member
      Mandylou has come up with a god idea about badges for the UK GNT see here

http://www.thelambrits.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2834&highlight=
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Twizzy wrote: »
      linny, we'll miss you loads, I'm really sad you can't come.....although I know you'll have a brilliant time on holiday.

I'm trying to tactfully prepare my family for the fact that my Birmingham/Manchester weekend might not be the only time I'm away, just in case we get a Dublin date :cool: :D I lived quite near Dublin for a short while when I was a child and would love to go back.

Adam and the Scissor Sisters sounds perfect to me......you never know!

loveambert wrote: »
      i be up for dublin too and have more leave, so cinderella you will go to the ball:p im convinced though with the responce more dates will be annoused in the uk due to the demand:D

Awww thanks Twizzy. I was really looking forward to seeing you and loveambert again. Just make sure you both wear flat shoes. Or maybe you could borrow diamond's big comfy slipper :D;)

Dublin would be fab, if we could all go :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Suz was at last night's show in Houston:

Sleepwalker - powerful stuff at the end.

20th Century Boy

Soaked - the piano intro gets me every time. Honestly, it makes me tingle before Adam even starts singing.

Fever
      - I think Tommy's wearing more make-up than Adam these days :p:D

Strut

Aftermath

WWFM, IIHY, Music Again and SFW are also there. :)
    • susziesuszie Posts: 119
      Forum Member
      i got tickets for the glasgow gig, got them on o2 prioity, don't know how poplular the tickets will be, so i best get them now.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      If anyone is trying for tickets this morning, Ticketline are also selling them for the Manchester show.

http://www.ticketline.co.uk/adam-lambert-tickets?utm_source=tickettalk-extra-extra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tt20100909&referrer=tt20100909

Glad you got tickets suzsie. Hope everyone else gets lucky :)
    • Roddy's TeddyRoddy's Teddy Posts: 859
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Woop woop!

Tickets bought for Manchester!!!!

<<turns somersaults whilst liberally bestrewing the new thread with glitter>>

<<limps off>>
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
      Forum Member
      Missed the pre-sale, but have now got my tickets for London :):)
      Forum Member
      Seems they have wacked up the prices of tix today

£57.70 for London at Getmein.com

Aloud.com have tickets at £66.86 each!
      Forum Member
      Woop woop!

Tickets bought for Manchester!!!!

<<turns somersaults whilst liberally bestrewing the new thread with glitter>>

<<limps off>>

Hands over taxi fare for your trip to hospital to get leg plastered lol
    • Roddy's TeddyRoddy's Teddy Posts: 859
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Thanks, Rosie ;) Hopefully I'll be fit and well in time to see Adam F Lambert in November. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
      Forum Member
      Tix back on sale at gigs and tours
      Forum Member
      Manchester and Birmingham are sold out
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
      Forum Member
      rosiedevon wrote: »
      Seems they have wacked up the prices of tix today

£57.70 for London at Getmein.com

Aloud.com have tickets at £66.86 each!

I got mine straight from the Sheperd's Bush Empire for £17 each
    • matteymattey Posts: 257
      Forum Member
      Panic Panic I need a stiff drink:o computer has been down this last week borrowed a friends today to have a browse and what do i find? Rushed to phone at 10.40 frantically trying to find sheperds bush number. Initially told sold out then kind sir found me what seems to be last pair of remaining tickets. I am in a state and need to lie down after this trauma. Relieved but shaken and exhausted. Phew:)
      Forum Member
      rosiedevon wrote: »
      Manchester and Birmingham are sold out

Really? That was quick :eek:

I wasn't surprised at all that they went for small venues given that Adam hasn't had a 'hit' over here, but they seem to have seriously underestimated the popularity of these live shows.

Really pleased to hear from everybody who has managed to get tickets :)