Options

And Y'all Thought Conor Was Racist ??

12346»

Comments

• Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's nice to see that some of the derogatory remarks have been broadcasted now.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIWmfvs0egY

More racism last night it seems. Andy and Judd look ashamed to be near them here

ugh scum! iv'e never called anyone that before.

and spencer should STFU
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just been looking at all the hate messages on the aryan's twitter feed. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes when she gets out. https://twitter.com/nickfan1/status/353360063383076866/photo/1

Edited to add: I just looked at GinaMarie's twitter account as well. Tweets in order of oldest first.
    @Gina_ZimmermanGinaMarie Zimmerman 27 Jun
    Hi everyone! I'll be tweeting for my dear friend Gina this season! LETS GO #TEAMGinaMarie xoxo - Ariella

@Gina_ZimmermanGinaMarie Zimmerman 29 Jun
    @PaulaBGC Theres my beautiful best friend! #TeamGiGi #BB15

@Gina_ZimmermanGinaMarie Zimmerman 2 Jul
    To all those judging Gina, you only know what you see. In in a game like BB, what you see is not an accurate picture of who they really are.

@Gina_ZimmermanGinaMarie Zimmerman 3 Jul
    I know some of the things GiGi has been saying isn't right, however, she is not like that in real life. I've known her since our teen days.

@Gina_ZimmermanGinaMarie Zimmerman 3 Jul
    A sorry on behalf of G to everyone she has offended in any way. I know that once she gets out of the house, she'll clear things up. xx Ari

@Gina_ZimmermanGinaMarie Zimmerman 4 Jul
    I absolutely do not condone or approve of Gina's behavior in any way. As a result, I will no longer be tweeting for her. Best wishes. x Ari

:D

LOL :D:D
  • Options
    gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how Julie Chen will react towards them during their eventual post eviction interviews.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gottago wrote: »
    I wonder how Julie Chen will react towards them during their eventual post eviction interviews.

she better go Davina on their ass'
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    she better go Davina on their ass'

You must be speaking of Kick-Ass.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    You must be speaking of Kick-Ass.

no :D

but i cant wait to watch kick ass 2 when it comes out
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    no :D

but i cant wait to watch kick ass 2 when it comes out

Comes out in cinema August 16 for the UK.

They say they are writing a kick-ass 3 comic could be out in a year or two, for kick-ass 3 movie depends on on kick-ass 2 does.
  • Options
    JazieJazie Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Don't know if these were posted as I did not look back here...

http://youtu.be/H3sIaYUxOLs

http://youtu.be/ybLdWhqKdFE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    That's why BBUS usually comes down to 2 people the audience hates. Winning is determined by who can stab the most people in the back, not by who was entertaining.

That's not really true. I mean backstabbing, lying and cheating is apart of the game. That's what makes the game interesting. In fact, it's usually the winner who coasted their way to end, without making really big moves, and only won because the jury got outplayed by better player, but didn't reward them anyways, is when I usually don't liked the winner. These people who makes it personal, and have nothing to do with the game it's what we don't like. It's not their game play.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jazie wrote: »

i like elissa the others ugh

on the first video what did jeremy wipe on his arse :eek: GROSS
  • Options
    Forum Member
    julie :cry:
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad that it's been directly addressed now.

By the way, could anyone provide context on the alleged gay comments made by Amanda and Candice? I really want to like them. :o I say alleged because I haven't seen them and don't want to report something as fact without knowing for sure.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dondon1987 wrote: »
    That's not really true. I mean backstabbing, lying and cheating is apart of the game. That's what makes the game interesting. In fact, it's usually the winner who coasted their way to end, without making really big moves, and only won because the jury got outplayed by better player, but didn't reward them anyways, is when I usually don't liked the winner. These people who makes it personal, and have nothing to do with the game it's what we don't like. It's not their game play.

I don't really like the losers deciding who wins.

As for the bigotted comments being addressed I think it was only really Aaryn who was targetted in the DR comments.

And the eviction interviews only last for about 2 minutes, so don't expect much there.
  • Options
    AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, could anyone provide context on the alleged gay comments made by Amanda and Candice?

I didn't see the Candice ones. The Amanda comments that I saw were more her being crass and stereotypical, yet not hateful. Unlike Aaryn or some of the others, she actively likes gay people, but the way she expresses herself is inappropriate. Like a white person with black friends who thinks that means they can use the N-word.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anachrony wrote: »
    I didn't see the Candice ones. The Amanda comments that I saw were more her being crass and stereotypical, yet not hateful. Unlike Aaryn or some of the others, she actively likes gay people, but the way she expresses herself is inappropriate. Like a white person with black friends who thinks that means they can use the N-word.

Ah okay, thanks for the info. :)
  • Options
    JazieJazie Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    i like elissa the others ugh

on the first video what did jeremy wipe on his arse :eek: GROSS

It was Elissa's hat and he had to admit it to her and BB is dry cleaning it or whatever... Today on Live Feeds was just as bad or worse then the video I posted. Aaryn went off again in a racist rant as well as Jeremy and others. Amanda did try to stop it, but Aaryn claimed she is being called Barbie which is just as bad, but ummm, Barbie comes in all ethnicity's so I guess her "WalMart" doesn't carry black or asian Barbies... (sorry using WalMart here to your Primak?)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    gottago wrote: »

Julie will be interviewing Aaryn, the HOH, live on Thursday. Julie always speaks to the HOH in private in the HOH room before the vote.
  • Options
    Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jazie wrote: »

That is pretty awful to watch. It's hard not to hate pretty much everyone (except Elissa and maybe Howard/Helen/Candice/Mcrae/Andy/Nick).

Amanda seems to be involved in a lot of the conversations which is depressing.:(
  • Options
    SunnysSunnys Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow I never thought I would like Rachel's sister (Elissa) but she seems the only one to be shocked by the comments and genuinley seems like a nice person :) Can't believe majority of them are racist and homophobic.. It's like big brother casted KKK members.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB_Fan_09 wrote: »
    Julie will be interviewing Aaryn, the HOH, live on Thursday. Julie always speaks to the HOH in private in the HOH room before the vote.
    That didn't happen last week, and usually doesn't in the early weeks because there are so many people voting, it takes up too much time.

Besides, she wouldn't address something like that in her questioning there, it'd give too much away about what's happening outside.
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have Howard or Candice said anything derogatory?
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And some people on this board wonder why I moved to England and why I love y'all so much.

As a a mixed Latina-Black woman, let me tell you, y'all English people are some of the nicest, if sometimes kinda awkward, people I've ever met. I mean it. Yeah there are some people who are straight up racist, but I found with a lot of people I've met in the North of England, the problem is just 'not knowing'. Like not understanding things and they ask questions which makes it seem like they're racist and then they apologize 395340 times, Lmao, but I get where they come from and I always answer their questions and talk about my cultures with them.

But in Amerikkka with the white privilege that some people have i.e Aaryn, it's crazy. It's heart-breaking and blood-boiling all at the same time.