is this the SL where Emma Barton will finally be dumped by her family...spoilers

2»

Comments

• Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    al_capo wrote: »
    No matter what Ross did, having your brother leaving you for dead and your family keeping quiet about it will obviously leave you wanting revenge. Debbie Dingle is not worth dying over, also Ross didnt even go through with killing him. Yes eh made the deal with Andy but that was because he couldnt kill Pete himself, he obviously couldnt deal with killing his own brother himself.

Oh yeah and saint Pete also tried to frame his father in law, was that just an impulse thing aswell? Also lying to his family?

Im done with this whole Ross/Pete feud now and Ross' relationship with his dad seems to be improving so hopefully we have seen an end of that now.

I agree 100% with you on this:D
    willows wrote: »
    I must have blinked when James has shown Ross love then :p

Ugh "smashing" what a horrible word to use. If you are going for that reason then why did Pete chose to forgive Debbie?

I don't think Pete really forgave her, he only wanted to make it work with Debbie for the kids.
  • al_capoal_capo Posts: 3,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree 100% with you on this:D

I don't think Pete really forgave her, he only wanted to make it work with Debbie for the kids.

I hope they pair up Ross with Charity, imagine when Debbie gets back and sees her ex shacked up her mum. I have a feeling Debbie will come back with Ross' kid aswell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they pair up Ross with Charity, imagine when Debbie gets back and sees her ex shacked up her mum. I have a feeling Debbie will come back with Ross' kid aswell.

I do not want to see the HBIC paired with Ross, they work best as partners in crime and I hope to god you're wrong about Debbie having Ross' kid. Ideally I'd like to see Ross get with Chrissie, Debbie reunite with Andy and Charity focus on getting those coins:cool:
  • Nico_DNico_D Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not want to see the HBIC paired with Ross, they work best as partners in crime and I hope to god you're wrong about Debbie having Ross' kid. Ideally I'd like to see Ross get with Chrissie, Debbie reunite with Andy and Charity focus on getting those coins:cool:

I use to hate the idea of Chrissie and Ross but id much prefer that than this cringey unbelivable thing with Andy, I always thought she suited rakesh best
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Debbie and Andy? could it get more boring than that? Also I wouldn't call Charity the HBIC she is a car crash who moves from husband to husband and she has just gotten out of jail. I wouldn't want Ross and Charity to be serious but just something to wind Cain and Debbie up. What I personally want to see for Ross long term is him getting with every woman in the village, nicking every car just being a badass, Oh yeah and a few more jobs with his son Mozza, the future terroriser of the Dales.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nico_D wrote: »
    I use to hate the idea of Chrissie and Ross but id much prefer that than this cringey unbelivable thing with Andy, I always thought she suited rakesh best

Although I'd prefer Chrissie with Ross, she did have decent chemistry with Rakesh and they have a lot in common. Andy/Chrissie is almost incestuous, he was with Bernice who is his step sister and Chrissie's step mother and she was with Robert whose Andy's brother and who her father fantasizes about at night.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although I'd prefer Chrissie with Ross, she did have decent chemistry with Rakesh and they have a lot in common. Andy/Chrissie is almost incestuous, he was with Bernice who is his step sister and Chrissie's step mother and she was with Robert whose Andy's brother and who her father fantasizes about at night.:D
    I think it's done to facilitate this summers home farm exit, next Friday she tells him she loves him and starts to make plans to leave the village with him once she has the truth about who her father is, they have just been throw together without any real build up, no hint of any attraction, not really compatible ,the reasons you listed are the only reasons they decided to shoe horn them together.
    **** believability when you can have ott melodrama I think she will be the home farm exit anyway,
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's going to fake a MND diagnosis to keep her boys together. Sick of her getting away with stuff! She better be sent packing this time.

That sounds abysmal like everything else going on at the moment :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Debbie and Andy? could it get more boring than that? Also I wouldn't call Charity the HBIC she is a car crash who moves from husband to husband and she has just gotten out of jail. I wouldn't want Ross and Charity to be serious but just something to wind Cain and Debbie up. What I personally want to see for Ross long term is him getting with every woman in the village, nicking every car just being a badass, Oh yeah and a few more jobs with his son Mozza, the future terroriser of the Dales.

Debbie and Andy have great chemistry and I found her tolerable when she was helping him deal with Katie's death. Plus it'd be nice to have a solid young family on the show, not every couple needs to have affairs and other dramas to be entertaining.

Also do not disrespect the HBIC, Charity is the baddest bitch in the Dales
    I think it's done to facilitate this summers home farm exit, next Friday she tells him she loves him and starts to make plans to leave the village with him once she has the truth about who her father is, they have just been throw together without any real build up, no hint of any attraction, not really compatible ,the reasons you listed are the only reasons they decided to shoe horn them together.
    **** believability when you can have ott melodrama I think she will be the home farm exit anyway,

I read that spoiler but
    I don't think the shock will be about her paternity, She is going to find out Lawrence was seeing that plumber guy. So I don't think she will be the one leaving, maybe Lachlan dies or something
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems as though Gillian Kearney will be leaving within months.

A pity, but I didn't see her staying in the show long-term.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie and Andy have great chemistry and I found her tolerable when she was helping him deal with Katie's death. Plus it'd be nice to have a solid young family on the show, not every couple needs to have affairs and other dramas to be entertaining.

I read that spoiler but
    I don't think the shock will be about her paternity, She is going to find out Lawrence was seeing that plumber guy. So I don't think she will be the one leaving, maybe Lachlan dies or something

I disagree with everything you just said but nevermind
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,176
    Forum Member
    1. If my wife tried to kill my son wouldn't go running after her, Emma is lucky James didn't get her locked up for that.

2. He did try to seduce Moira, but I never got the impression there was any malice in his actions, he was in love with her.

3. If you recall when Ross had Pete suspended over that bridge he said where his hate stems from, James not showing up to his school fair 20+ years ago. He is Emmerdale's answer to Jan Brady.

To me your reasoning for Ross feeling unloved is some BS, kids always think parents love one more than the other. One would 30 year old Ross would be mature enough to realize that James loved all 3 of them.

Emma had PND, you don't make any alliances for that? That she was not mentally capable at the time or getting any help at the time she attacked Ross? In some ways it is a shame that the police didn't get called in, she would have had to be examined by a medical Doctor who would have diagnosed the PND and got her the help she needed and whilst there might still have been charged, she'd probably have got a suspended sentence due to diminished responsibility and then she wouldn't have spent over 20 years without her children, probably to all their benefit as they'd have been more stable.

Being in love is not an excuse for continuing to chase somebody who is in another relationship and constantly protests that they are not interested as James did Moira when he returned 4 years ago and quite probably did when she was married to his brother and he was married to somebody else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I read that spoiler but
    I think next week spoilers already have her thinking of leaving, she's had something of a personality transplant lately, which is usually an indicator of an impending departure,

I'd be surprised if it was Lachlan as I don't actually think the departure will be a death, I think she will leave and Lachlan will stay with Lawrence and Bernice, I can see them keeping them together for a while yet, if only due to the amount of marriages the show has ended in the past 12 months. I. Think she will find out about her dad, then about Andys murder plot and j decide to make a clean break away from the village. After enduring so much misery there why would she stay. Especially as next week spoilers have her ready yo disown Lawrence, if it's revealed he isn't her dad she won't have much yo stay for.

I think Lachlan will choose to stay with Lawrence, they have a very close bond.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think next week spoilers already have her thinking of leaving, she's had something of a personality transplant lately, which is usually an indicator of an impending departure,

I'd be surprised if it was Lachlan as I don't actually think the departure will be a death, I think she will leave and Lachlan will stay with Lawrence and Bernice, I can see them keeping them together for a while yet, if only due to the amount of marriages the show has ended in the past 12 months. I. Think she will find out about her dad, then about Andys murder plot and j decide to make a clean break away from the village. After enduring so much misery there why would she stay. Especially as next week spoilers have her ready yo disown Lawrence, if it's revealed he isn't her dad she won't have much yo stay for.

I think Lachlan will choose to stay with Lawrence, they have a very close bond.
    You are probably right about Lachlan, but I still think they are going to pull a fast one and Chrissie will discover Lawrence's relationship with that guy. Maybe it will turn out that Lawrence was having a full on affair with that guy and he was lying not being able to perform sexually, he just didn't want people to know he's gay. So Chrissie takes off because of his lies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [
    You are probably right about Lachlan, but I still think they are going to pull a fast one and Chrissie will discover Lawrence's relationship with that guy. Maybe it will turn out that Lawrence was having a full on affair with that guy and he was lying not being able to perform sexually, he just didn't want people to know he's gay. So Chrissie takes off because of his lies. [/SPOILER]
    I could definitely see that happening, I don't see what else she would have to stick around for after everything that's happened and all the lies everyone keeps telling her she would need a fresh start
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could definitely see that happening, I don't see what else she would have to stick around for after everything that's happened and all the lies everyone keeps telling her she would need a fresh start

I just had another thought,
    maybe Chrissie does leave and she goes to visit her sister who they are bringing on the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just had another thought,
    maybe Chrissie does leave and she goes to visit her sister who they are bringing on the show.
    She hasn't been cast yet p, but I think she will be her replacement rather than addition, also I think Andy will start to get angry with her, she is going to keep going on about how Lawrence is not her real dad because he is not her biological father, consider how Andy loves his adopted dad hearing chrissie keep implying he's not a real dad will build resentment towards her, they've been showing him getting angry again I think he will loose it with her big time, maybe not beat her but I think there will be something explosive hat links all these things which means they're is nothing left in Emmerdale for her anymore.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hasn't been cast yet p, but I think she will be her replacement rather than addition, also I think Andy will start to get angry with her, she is going to keep going on about how Lawrence is not her real dad because he is not her biological father, consider how Andy loves his adopted dad hearing chrissie keep implying he's not a real dad will build resentment towards her, they've been showing him getting angry again I think he will loose it with her big time, maybe not beat her but I think there will be something explosive hat links all these things which means they're is nothing left in Emmerdale for her anymore.
    I really hope they don't go down the route of Andy losing it, he's done a great job of getting himself together after Katie's death.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they don't go down the route of Andy losing it, he's done a great job of getting himself together after Katie's death.
    He might not loose it but I can certainly see him turning against her, considering how close him and jack were and everything jacks did for him. I can't see him not resenting her views on non biological parents, I can see him end up hating her the same with Lawrence and Lachlan
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree with everything you just said but nevermind

At least Mark admits that Charity is a bitch.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »

He should call her GHBIC

giving head back in car :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »

Charity isn't a bitch she is THE Bitch:cool:
    He should call her GHBIC

giving head back in car :p

Only if it makes her money, if it does't make dollars then it doesn't make sense for the HBIC:cool: