Your most anticipated game of 2013

Comments

• 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm most looking forward to Beyond:Two Souls. It will be a unique gaming experience with a great story.

Other games include Tomb Raider, FF:Lighting Returns and Remember Me.
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aliens: Colonial Marines...just because I am a huge Alien fan and cant wait to Hicks, Hudson, and Drake to play online.

Won't they all be dead? A:CM is set 17 days (or something like that) after the events of Aliens. unless they'll be DLC characters and I haven't seen that news.
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should add that as well as GTA V I'm really looking forward to The Last Of Us, South Park: The Stick of Truth and Beyond:Two Souls, plus, despite the fact I've never played the series before, I REALLY like the look of the new Tomb Raider.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Won't they all be dead? A:CM is set 17 days (or something like that) after the events of Aliens. unless they'll be DLC characters and I haven't seen that news.

They are DLC with the Collectors Edition. Playable in the multiplayer. Although rumours say Michael Biehn has recorded dialogue for the game. I know Lance Henriksson is in it again as another Bishop.
  • PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTA V, Aliens: Colonial Marines & Dark Souls 2
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went for GTA, its hard not to be excited by that if you are a fan of the series. Its closely followed by Watch Dogs.
  • familyguy8904familyguy8904 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It have to be GTAV, the probably only game that I will pre order in 2013 and play many many hours on it, I just hope it don't end up beening let down but GTA never is.
  • Jen-BJen-B Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bioshock Infinite - partly because it'll be a miracle seeing it as a full game considering the amount of problems it's had, and partly because there's lots of things in it that really interest me. Can't wait to see how '1999 mode' pans out...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them take my fancy right now. I might stick with just playing Planetside 2.

Will keep an eye on Battlefield 4 though.
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    GTA V

will probably get battlefield 4 but not all that bothered about it, didn't really like the last one
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    My god 2013 is definatly gonna make up for this poor year imo

Dead space 3
    God of war 4
    Tomb raider reboot
    GTA V
    Last of us

And its all front loaded aswell there all coming out within weeks of one another better save up some dough
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Tomb Raider & GTA V
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    My god 2013 is definatly gonna make up for this poor year imo

Dead space 3
    God of war 4
    Tomb raider reboot
    GTA V
    Last of us

And its all front loaded aswell there all coming out within weeks of one another better save up some dough

march is gonna do some serious wallet damage... there's about 6/7 games i want. :cry:
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very tough to pick between GTA, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider and Watch Dogs. This is gonna be a good year!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment, Tomb Raider.
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any action/rpg games out in 2013?...Free roaming, quick save, first person type of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Would of liked an option for the next COD. I wouldn't of voted for it but would of been interested to see the results after this years terrible release.

Thats what people say every year since COD4 yet still buy the latest one.
  • Hugh LetdownHugh Letdown Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If only we might anticipate.
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Last of Us, followed by GTA V.

I'm a huge God Of War fanboy but I've never been more disappointed in a demo than I have been in the multiplayer beta. Just doesn't work. I'll still buy the game for the single-player, but will wait until the price drops.
  • bitebugbitebug Posts: 3,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3
  • TV KingTV King Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted other because I am really looking forward to Project Cars and from what I have seen of this racing game it look stunning and it looks as if it is going to be the greatest racing game of all time.

Not sure what console I will get Project Cars on yet either XBOX 360 or PS3?

I am also looking forward to F1 2013 which I will get on XBOX 360 and Race Driver Grid 2 which I will probably get on PS3 as I have the first Race Driver Grid on PS3.

And hopefully there will be a sequel to F1 Race Stars and if there is I will be getting it on PS3 as I got F1 Race Stars on PS3 for Christmas.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    GTA V and the new Sim City.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTA V is top of my and probably most peoples list. Bioshock is second on mine with Dead Space 3 at third and then Tomb Raider at four.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotelier wrote: »
    Any action/rpg games out in 2013?...Free roaming, quick save, first person type of thing.

You're probably looking at Fallout 4 for 2014 or beyond on the new systems for a quality one.
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Modern Warfare 4.
    Me too, not sure where the franchise can be taken now so very interested to see.
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Would of liked an option for the next COD. I wouldn't of voted for it but would of been interested to see the results after this years terrible release.

I love Black Ops 2, I wasn't going to get it because I hated the first Black Ops, I'm so glad I did though.

I also can't understand why one of the biggest games of next year isn't on the list, maybe a senior moment from the op ;)