Shakespeare books advice.

zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
Forum Member
✭✭
HI i have in my collection of books, a set of 20 volumes of Shakespeare books.
the titlle is . of the red books are called, THE WINDSOR SHAKESPEARE EDITED BY HENRY N HUDSON LLD.

can anyone give me any info on them, i cannot find the date of print on any of the 20 books..

Comments

• Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HI i have in my collection of books, a set of 20 volumes of Shakespeare books.
    the titlle is . of the red books are called, THE WINDSOR SHAKESPEARE EDITED BY HENRY N HUDSON LLD.

can anyone give me any info on them, i cannot find the date of print on any of the 20 books..

Google says they were published circa 1910. The page that comes up when you Google "Windsor Shakespeare Hudson" is Abebooks, which gives a price of £250 for them (the set, I presume, not each one!).
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Google says they were published circa 1910. The page that comes up when you Google "Windsor Shakespeare Hudson" is Abebooks, which gives a price of £250 for them (the set, I presume, not each one!).

there is a set on e bay same title, going for as little as £36 surely an error is in one of the prices.. red in colour and looks familiar
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're worth what you can get for them!