jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it's just too weird.
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had a shower, read 4 chapters of my book, danced around listening to music a bit. :D

Handed in my final two MSc assignments for the first semester yesterday, and I have to say it is a lovely feeling to be able to just do nothing for a day without feeling guilty for not doing work!

Tomorrow or Friday, the work begins again, and I shall start writing the introduction for one of my projects and thinking of ideas for dissertation and independent project. But for today...I'm going to chill, drink tea, eat a mince pie, read, browse the internet, do some exercise, and then go out for dinner. :)
  • Options
    Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA :D sat on my arse and browsed the net.. Chill down before the Christmas holidays :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been sorting out my desktop on my laptop. There were files and folders everywhere, now it's clean with just two folders. :)
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ and one of those is called MISC and contains ALL those other files and folders, right ?! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    ^ and one of those is called MISC and contains ALL those other files and folders, right ?! :D
    Nope. :D "Shortcuts" and "Music". The other files and folders are in "My Computer" / "My Stuff". All organized in there, though. :p
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got back from work, about too have a good ol' session on Pokemon X
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I finished work yesterday so today had a lie in. Then got up went biking, then to the gym. Came home for some late breakfast. The girlfriend and I went into town and later on met some friends for a "Christmas" meal. Then did a bit of shopping and then came home. Had a quiet one this evening - we're packing to go away on Saturday so whilst she sorts her stuff out, I came online :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've more or less finished my widget project now, so now I'm doing some documentation for it. Also for later, I may or may not be needed to babysit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    friend came down with her two boys , had a natter..Then went to babysit little niece as brother went food shopping in Sainsburys ( said it was mad busy)..Went home and watched tv all day..then cooked me tea and watched more tv, went and did some zumba and had a bath, now on here for a bit..Late coming to pc today :eek:( did no house work or washing today :D , do it tomorrow instead)
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worked from 11-5.30 now I am off until I decide to work again lol.
  • Options
    victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went into the West End today. Reading now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An early Christmas dinner with my mum and my uncle. :)
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been to get some last bits for Xmas dinner that I forgot yesterday. Absolutely heaving!
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Exchanged some jeans I bought from Asda yesterday for a smaller size. Turns out they'd been reduced overnight so I got a refund of £12 and only paid £2 for them in the end, well chuffed! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just been to get some last bits for Xmas dinner that I forgot yesterday. Absolutely heaving!
    anyone fighting over the turkey ?

i not witnessed any of this but have been told about it :D ^_^
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have cleaned the house a bit.
    Done some ironing.
    Prepared lunch.
    Opened a bottle of cava.
    Posted on forums.
    Annoyed my daughter.
    Watching footy now.
  • Options
    howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    Cleaned kitchen
    Cleaned bathroom
    Hoovered bedroom
    Washed car
    Sorted paperwork out
    Uumm....that's it so far,it's now2:15pm
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baked a loaf of gingerbread, did 2 loads of laundry, washed the dishes, and went shopping for a few last minute things. I hate not having a car sometimes.
  • Options
    AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Took the dog for a walk in the winter sunshine, did one load of washing, cooked Sunday lunch, now sitting by the fire watching TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A_Zombie wrote: »
    An early Christmas dinner with my mum and my uncle. :)
    Dinner was yum.

Now I think that I'll sleep for the rest of the day...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    done the house work, washing, changed the bedding put clean on, iced some fairy cakes for work, painted my nails all different colours ( but might re do them :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    worked this morning, got in and watched tv :D, now on here ..not doing much as its xmas eve :D
  • Options
    Smithy1204Smithy1204 Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched videos! Sitting in bed with a duvet and 3 blankets at the moment, about to watch The Santa Clause (my all-time favourite film).

Later I'm going to cook some snacks up for dinner, do a bit of uni work (goal-setting research), and get my dad to play Scrabble or board games with me. :)