Revenge Season 4 (US Pace)

Comments

• jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,054
    Forum Member
    This season really is so much better, I'm actually looking forward to it again.

I've got a sneaky feeling Conrad is going to pop up alive and well at some point.

I also think there's going to be more to boring Ben. Didn't Conrad have a son somewhere?
  • Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we know which direction Season 4 is headed or is it far too early to say just yet? :confused: I've got a feeling that Emily will try getting close to Ben to get the dirt on the 2 blokes impersonating doctors when they attacked David in the waiting room outside the hospital. What's on the cards for vixen Vikky once she makes a recovery? She's by far the best TV bitch in years, after Kimberlin Brown who is known predominantly for her incredible role on The Bold and the Beautiful & The Young and the Restless. The nastier Victoria gets, the better.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    Do we know which direction Season 4 is headed or is it far too early to say just yet? :confused: I've got a feeling that Emily will try getting close to Ben to get the dirt on the 2 blokes impersonating doctors when they attacked David in the waiting room outside the hospital. What's on the cards for vixen Vikky once she makes a recovery? She's by far the best TV bitch in years, after Kimberlin Brown who is known predominantly for her incredible role on The Bold and the Beautiful & The Young and the Restless. The nastier Victoria gets, the better.

Not that i want to disagree but Marcia Cross on Melrose Place was the best bitch.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only who's getting lost in this mess and actually doesn't care enough anymore to try and figure it out? :D
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm getting bored too especially now that they've introduced a new baddie who's supposed to be "worse than Conrad" *rolls eyes*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then no doubt Conrad will show up alive again at some point along the line when they need a plot line to prolong a fifth season.

Then he'll become Victoria's love of her life for the 657th time. :D
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Third episode in a row I actually enjoyed. Still doesn't change my feelings on this show needing to end this season though.

Malcolm Black - a guy we've never heard. He better be an interesting villain, because this season is certainly lacking one so far.

The David/Victoria stuff is tedious though. Daniel's right about it ending badly for them. The fact that Victoria threw Emily under the bus yet again demonstrates how little happiness she actually deserves.

I didn't mind Emily torturing that guy. Nolan, Jack and David need to stop trying to rein her in, given that she never listens to them as well.

Emily and Ben have absolutely no chemistry at all. Weirdly enough, her and Daniel somewhat did in this episode though with their bar scene.

Was a little surprised by Margaux being pregnant and Kate revealed as a baddie but not too surprised.

Actually felt bad for Louise as well for some reason, 7/10
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate was revealed as a baddie? :D

Just shows how little the show grabs me nowadays that I missed that. Lol. :D
  • Metal MickeyMetal Mickey Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Malcolm Black - a guy we've never heard. He better be an interesting villain, because this season is certainly lacking one so far.
    Yes, I hope they cast it well with a big name, if it's just another mid-range TV no-mark it will be a real let-down... though I'm glad to see the patented Revenge random plot/twist/character generator is still operating as normal... :)
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just who is Malcolm Black? Tommy Flanagan’s role will be that of a “high-functioning psychopath with a long memory for those who have crossed him.” Black will be a cold, calculating and self-made man who lets nothing stand in his way when it comes to protecting his fortune and his family. Fans should prepare to see Flanagan as a dangerous and powerful villain, based on the tidbits released so far.

Show writer Ted Sullivan teased that “Atonement” is one of the biggest episodes in Revenge lore, and he added hashtags “who knew” and “yikes.” He also tagged Gabriel Mann, Emily VanCamp, Nick Wechsler, and Karine Vanasse in his teaser tweet. That means that whatever is going down, Nolan, Emily, Jack, and Margaux seem to be in the thick of it all.
    Forum Member
    So who's dying? My money is on Daniel. Why? cause not only has the actor wanted out for a while but it leaves Victoria alone. Well besides her precious David. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    So who's dying? My money is on Daniel. Why? cause not only has the actor wanted out for a while but it leaves Victoria alone. Well besides her precious David. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

IMO Charlotte will come back and die. She's leaving anyway, clearly has no purpose left in the show, so the most disposable.

Affects Emily, Victoria, David and Daniel as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not that i want to disagree but Marcia Cross on Melrose Place was the best bitch.

She was much better on there than being depicted as a Stepford housewife on Desperate Housewives who never lost her rag. The irony of it all was that Nicolette Sherridan was suggested to be the man-eating **** but Bree bedded the most men. Her worst conquests were Orson & Chuck Vance. Keith was a HUNK & so was Karl. But Kimberlin Brown has to top the list for being the best female villain to date. She doctored the medical records to make Lauren Fenmore think her baby was dead on The Young and the Restless, she burnt down the house with her mother inside, her antics on The Bold and the Beautiful which included sending Stephanieto the mental iinstitution in 1996, 2 attempts at killing her one of which led to a shooting in 1997, kidnapping Amber in 2002 & "killing" Taylor. She was incredible and the best part of it all was that Stephanie Mey her match in Sheila as she never backed down from a confrontation. I'm quite shocked that Maddeline Stowe aka Victoria has never appeared in a Daytime Soap.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I really hope it isn't Daniel. I know there isn't much going for him folliwing the downfall of Grayson Global, Conrads demise, Marguex wanting nothing to do with him but he's the best eye-candy on the show & I do enjoy his snide remarks at Emily. :) Why did Victoria project herself as having lost all 3 of her children? :confused: Patrick only left cos Conrad posed a threat to him when he learnt Patrick tampered with his car in Season 3. So surely now he can return to the Hamptons & reunite with his mother. ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope it isn't Daniel. I know there isn't much going for him folliwing the downfall of Grayson Global, Conrads demise, Marguex wanting nothing to do with him but he's the best eye-candy on the show & I do enjoy his snide remarks at Emily. :) Why did Victoria project herself as having lost all 3 of her children? :confused: Patrick only left cos Conrad posed a threat to him when he learnt Patrick tampered with his car in Season 3. So surely now he can return to the Hamptons & reunite with his mother. ..

Nah, he came back after that then left again to join that art thingy with that guy. Apaprantly he couldn't be around Victoria because he kept trying to kill people or something ... no reason the character can't come back, but the actor has moved onto new things.

This show HAS to end this series, it just can't sustain with Victoria and Daniel as the remaining Graysons and the plot already wearing thin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He returned after that when they murdered his father.

He left because his relationship with Victoria was unhealthy and bordering on obsessive when he had his murderous compulsions.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Daniel or Charlotte would seem the likeliest.
  • gaz141gaz141 Posts: 1,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Daniel or Charlotte would seem the likeliest.

After the episode where Charlotte left the Hamptons, Christa B Allen (Charlotte) tweeted that she had left the show and goodbye Charlotte, so it would be a bit disappointing if they killed her off from afar, a bit like when Bea Smith got killed off in Prisoner Cell Block H, I was gutted they did it by phone
    Forum Member
    Well. R.I.P.
    Daniel
    Plus it was nice to see
    Conrad
    That character is SO missed. Even if it was just a flashback.
  • FrankieFixerFrankieFixer Posts: 11,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Well. R.I.P.
    Daniel
    Plus it was nice to see
    Conrad
    That character is SO missed. Even if it was just a flashback.

Can't say I was that shocked by the death. It will be interesting to see how each character copes in the aftermath though.

It was great to see Conrad again in flashback form. I think he has a great screen presence. So foreboding.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved this episode, will actually be sad to see Daniel go.

I'm guessing it becomes the Graysons/Clarkes vs Malcom Black now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No more Daniel and no more Charlotte.

It's like heaven.
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To think we almost lost both remaining Graysons rather than just the one, still a bit confused as to why David wanted to kill Victoria?