Options

Calum showed his true colours last night

2»

Comments

• Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for him. I probably would have reacted in the same way. He's had some major confrontation with him in there, not to mention the rest of the stuff that has gone on involving Perez, so I don't blame him for being uttrely thrilled that they get their last two days in there without him and free of drama.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Stop being pedantic. You can hardly compare Chloe and Cami to Perez Hilton.
    are you kidding.. Id have Perez round any day before an yof those two..:D
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The funny thing is when he goes back to his so-called day job, going to night club openings and having one on ones with people who pay, all anyone will ask him is what was it like living with Perez, and that will get right under his skin :D:D:D

Oooh yes.... 1am in some tacky nightclub in some rainswept, dingy town... and he's still stuck in The Perez Show. Wonderful.:D
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

will not make hair comment, will not make hair comment:D

Nor me. :p

http://www.zooborns.com/.a/6a010535647bf3970b019b03b75801970d-800wi
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I particularly enjoyed him saying that getting to the final means the viewers "get what he's tried to do...they understand it".

Erm, what was it he was trying to do exactly that we now understand? Crack the enigma code, cure cancer, develop a new peace accord between Palestine and Israel through the art of 'being chill' and saying "dude" a lot?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    to be honest, if I was in there I would probably have jumped so high when that complete plonker left my head would probably have hit the ceiling!

They ALL were relieved when Perez got the boot - one of them commented 'THE WITCH IS DEAD' :D so it's ridiculous to pin it all on Calum. He's done nowt wrong.
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of bitter, vitriolic comments! Callum has been a great housemate. He's been mostly calm and peaceable, but he's also not been afraid to show genuine emotions.

Of course he was delighted that Perez was out of the house. What a nightmare it must have been, living with a gay man who makes aggressive threats to anally rape him ( Callum) - and yet to have to watch everything he says or does towards that individual who screams 'homophobia',at the drop of a hat.

Callum's my second favourite after Katie.Hopkins. Perez obviously wanted to practise damage limitation by supporting Callum for the win. I can imagine the tiny cogs in his brain whirring and clicking "Right. I threatened to rape Callum, it was horrible and now I'll say he's the one who I want to win - it'll make me all the more cuddly and nice. People soon forget how nasty I've been if I lay on a bit of schmooze."
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Let's not forget Calum called Perez a 'dick' first, Perez just had a better and bigger putdown, and Calum's ego coulden't handle it

I dont think someone who gets butt-hurt because his trainers are criticised should be defended in any way

Exactly. Hyper sensitive kid, every time he was nominated he took it soooo personally even though he pretended he didn't
  • Options
    Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum celebrated like them all. They were shocked at Perez finally going and happy to be in final too. Nowt wrong with that.

Perez fans just go overboard much like Perez.
  • Options
    xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This years CBB was undeniably "The Perez Show" and will be remembered as such.
    Callum is ok, he's a bit bland and thick.
    Perez Hilton is an explosion of personality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    If Calum hopes to launch a fitness career off the back on CBB he should stop smoking.

It seems his vanity extents only to the surface of his body and what people see.

Style over substance; fur coat nae knickers.

Perhaps we have not seen much of Calum (asides from his torso) because there is nothing else to see.

Tragic ageing Himbo needs to get himself a life fast.
  • Options
    purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not the brightest spark, lurks in the background and basically looks good all the time (without trying). If he stopped saying 'dude' all the time, got a proper haircut and grew some balls instead of picking on the easy target (Perez) I might have some time for him.

As it is, he proffers no opinions and is like the mean girls trophy to parade around and maul when they feel like it.

Pleasant, but pointless in there.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    Imagine Calum looked like THIS and i don't think his temper tantrums about his shoes and his hair and calling people "c***" would be dismissed quite so casually.

Totally agree.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone from the forum who is going on BOTS tonight ask Calum how many orifices he has stuck his twizzler in over the years? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    The thing I dislike about Calum is his whole 'I'm a peacemaker' spiel. When Katie was going around goading Perez and having a go at Nadia for not ignoring him, where was Calum? When Cami was letting rip at Alicia, where was Calum? He picks and chooses who he decides to play peacemaker for and that night when he was pretending to keep the peace, the last thing you do is wade into an argument and tell one person to 'Shut your mouth'. That's not going to do anything to calm a situation down and he must have known that Perez would react to it.

I think he was actually looking for a fight with Perez, he's into the final week and he knows he hasn't done all that much of note in the house so he picks a fight with one of the biggest characters knowing it would get him airtime and knowing there'd be a large amount of the public on his side because Perez, going by the crowd's reaction to him, is very unpopular. Then he gets all affronted because Perez said he didn't like him, why? Calum has said time and time again that he doesn't like Perez and he doesn't trust him so why would it matter that Perez openly admitted to not liking him?

His blow up wasn't about Perez not liking him at all, it was about the fact that Perez had worked him out and cottoned onto his gameplan. Afterwards in the garden with Michelle and Kav he was looking for reassurance because I think he'd convinced himself that he'd ruined his chances and blown his cover, luckily for him the whole fight seems to have turned a lot of people on his side as they see him as a big, brave man for daring to stand up to Perez and call him a c**t a few times.

He can dish things out but when it comes to taking any form of criticism himself, he can't handle it. He was happy to sit around with his pal Cami and call Alicia a velociraptor and make fun of how she eats yet when Chloe made a barb about his hair he storms around the house and acts like a child. He can give out the banter but if you give it back to him or if you answer back he can't handle it.

Calum is one of the biggest gameplayers within the house and I think people are willing to give him a pass because of his so called good looks, if he looked like Keith he wouldn't stand a cats chance in hell of winning.

Oh I love you:p spot on;-)
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed all he has been saying lately what a nice laid back guy he is and gets really annoyed with himself if he loses his temper,I get the feeling he really does think he will win tonight I am really surprised he is the favourite,I hope he does not win ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    SCDchick wrote: »
    Can someone from the forum who is going on BOTS tonight ask Calum how many orifices he has stuck his twizzler in over the years? :D

Yep, that would be a good one, the digits 3 and 7 must be in there somewhere. I'd go for 370 z-listers, yep there are that many :blush: and 3,700 'others'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed all he has been saying lately what a nice laid back guy he is and gets really annoyed with himself if he loses his temper,I get the feeling he really does think he will win tonight I am really surprised he is the favourite,I hope he does not win ;-)

His laid back nice guy peacemaker spiel is a load of sh*ite
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nagual wrote: »
    Yep, that would be a good one, the digits 3 and 7 must be in there somewhere. I'd go for 370 zlisters-yep there are that many :blush: and 3,700 'others'.

Eww, soiled goods!
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing I dislike about Calum is his whole 'I'm a peacemaker' spiel. When Katie was going around goading Perez and having a go at Nadia for not ignoring him, where was Calum? When Cami was letting rip at Alicia, where was Calum? He picks and chooses who he decides to play peacemaker for and that night when he was pretending to keep the peace, the last thing you do is wade into an argument and tell one person to 'Shut your mouth'. That's not going to do anything to calm a situation down and he must have known that Perez would react to it.

I think he was actually looking for a fight with Perez, he's into the final week and he knows he hasn't done all that much of note in the house so he picks a fight with one of the biggest characters knowing it would get him airtime and knowing there'd be a large amount of the public on his side because Perez, going by the crowd's reaction to him, is very unpopular. Then he gets all affronted because Perez said he didn't like him, why? Calum has said time and time again that he doesn't like Perez and he doesn't trust him so why would it matter that Perez openly admitted to not liking him?

His blow up wasn't about Perez not liking him at all, it was about the fact that Perez had worked him out and cottoned onto his gameplan. Afterwards in the garden with Michelle and Kav he was looking for reassurance because I think he'd convinced himself that he'd ruined his chances and blown his cover, luckily for him the whole fight seems to have turned a lot of people on his side as they see him as a big, brave man for daring to stand up to Perez and call him a c**t a few times.

He can dish things out but when it comes to taking any form of criticism himself, he can't handle it. He was happy to sit around with his pal Cami and call Alicia a velociraptor and make fun of how she eats yet when Chloe made a barb about his hair he storms around the house and acts like a child. He can give out the banter but if you give it back to him or if you answer back he can't handle it.

Calum is one of the biggest gameplayers within the house and I think people are willing to give him a pass because of his so called good looks, if he looked like Keith he wouldn't stand a cats chance in hell of winning.

Absolutely bang on the money IMO. Brilliant post.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This is 100% spot on, and it was what i thought all along but could not put it into words