Options

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 - VOTING PREDICTIONS

thaliafanthaliafan Posts: 704
Forum Member
✭✭
11 queens are left. But maybe some might return (halalu!).

Who do you think will win? Select your favourite and tell us why!

Thaliafan

Who will steal the crown and win RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7? 28 votes

Max
14%
[Deleted User]thaliafan[Deleted User]Ruthven 4 votes
Ginger Minj
50%
AesadaisiesfanPele-thefiregoddessMargo ChanningmeglosmurmursSuperAPJLMD. MorganDC1983ItsTotesSoFluffpurpleshadow1Current[Deleted User]pburke90 14 votes
Kasha Davis
0%
Katya
14%
MavisConsuelalightdragonLandslideBradVault 4 votes
Jaidynn Diore Fierce
0%
Kandy Ho
0%
Miss Fame
0%
Violet Chakchi
14%
yohinnchildHartobigbrotherwafaAndrxw 4 votes
Kennedy Davenport
0%
Pearl
7%
kirbyreedSick n Sexified 2 votes
Trixie Mattel
0%
Jasmine Masters
0%
Sasha Belle
0%
Tempest DuJour
0%

Comments

• Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katya
    Yays, I want Katya to win, so voted that way, but I think Ginger will win it. :)

If Ginger portrays a "skinny" celeb in Snatch Game it will be the moment she wins, I don't see why the "big" girls always feel the need to be "fat" celebs. Imagine her as Lucille Ball...

But back to Katya, may not be the winner, but will be the breakout star of this season for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max
    Yays, I want Katya to win, so voted that way, but I think Ginger will win it. :)

If Ginger portrays a "skinny" celeb in Snatch Game it will be the moment she wins, I don't see why the "big" girls always feel the need to be "fat" celebs. Imagine her as Lucille Ball...

But back to Katya, may not be the winner, but will be the breakout star of this season for me.

Well, I worked something out: our previous winners have been - Black, Black, Asian, White, White, Latino.

Fat girls is the only category (having read Chart Throb by Ben Elton, you can tell that these are their categories for who they sign up) that hasn't won.

We will see - thanks people for voting!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max
    I think Max will win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max
    Blah123 wrote: »
    I think Max will win.

I think so too. Currently winning in the poll! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katya
    thaliafan wrote: »
    Well, I worked something out: our previous winners have been - Black, Black, Asian, White, White, Latino.

Fat girls is the only category (having read Chart Throb by Ben Elton, you can tell that these are their categories for who they sign up) that hasn't won.

We will see - thanks people for voting!

I always looked at it that it went, pageant, pageant, Raja (I suppose technically pageant), comedy (again technically), comedy, comedy, so Katya being a comedy queen might be at a disadvantage, whereas Ginger may slip through because she also be representing the big gurls.

I think Max is this years Miss Congeniality. Love him to be a finalist, but there's a vibe of nailing every challenge so one where there's a struggle may be his downfall.

Chart Throb was a great book, but I think "Puerto Rican" queen is still open, Bianca may have Latin roots but every year why have one from PR unless you intend one winning a season? Bring back April Carrion!!!
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    Ginger Minj
    Max has Miss Congeniality in the bag.

I think Ginger will win
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max
    Max has Miss Congeniality in the bag.

I think Ginger will win

I think you are possibility right. Or it might be the other way around - they both deserve some sort of prize!

Mrs Kasha Davis is the other dark horse for IMHO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max
    I know the top 3 have already been leaked but it's time for an update!

Ginger Minj | 9 | 60.00%
    Max | 4 | 26.67%
    Katya | 2 | 13.33%

If you haven't voted, get on it! :) Maybe we should start a weekly one?
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pearl
    I'll be the first person to vote Pearl.
  • Options
    Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pearl
    I have had the top 3 spoiled for me. I was doing so well with avoiding them! FFS. >:(>:(>:(

Naturally since my prediction is one of those three I ought to spoiler tag it I 'pose!
    I'm thinking it's Pearl. Unworthy as hell but she's the fan-favourite, and ever since the backlash at Tyra winning Ru's always sided with the most popular with the viewers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max
    UPDATE!

1st Ginger Minj (10 votes)
    2nd Max (4 votes) (ELIMINATED EPISODE 7)
    3rd Katya / Pearl (2 votes)

Kirkbyreed and Sick n Sexified - you might be right about Pearl!

I guess the biggest question is now - who is coming back tomorrow night :O (Kandy Ho or Trixie, in my opinion)
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Katya
    Katya or Ginger will win even though out of the remaining lot it should be Violet.

Bring Max back! (But it'll probably be Trixie)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max
    Katya or Ginger will win even though out of the remaining lot it should be Violet.

Bring Max back! (But it'll probably be Trixie)

I think Violet deserves to win. We need another "journey", Bianca was always top last year and was SO PREDICTABLE!
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pearl
    Pearl is still my favourite but I wouldn't mind if Violet won. Anyone other than Ginger and Kennedy basically. I'm aware that this show is insanely edited to create storylines that sometimes aren't even there (Dela and Darienne's "rivallry" for example) but Ginger just seems like a nasty person with or without editing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katya
    I'm wondering if this year will be the first that Ru overturns the fan vote to crown her winner? From what I've seen Ginger has mediocre support atm, and most fans won't be shifting their vote to her if their fave goes out before the final.

I don't dislike Ginger, I'm just not feeling it when she uses her weight to her advantage (like not getting read to filth on the runway for her one look), then complains about how the "skinny" girls have it easy. So many challenges this season were geared to Ginger's strengths.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max
    Update time!

UPDATE!

1st Ginger Minj (14 votes)
    2nd Max (4 votes) (ELIMINATED EPISODE 7) / Katya (4 votes)
    3rd Pearl (2 votes)

So Ginger has 4 more votes, and Katya has 2. Is this is a sign for the final?

PS Katya for Miss Con-genitales!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katya
    thaliafan wrote: »
    So Ginger has 4 more votes, and Katya has 2. Is this is a sign for the final?

PS Katya for Miss Con-genitales!

If Katya made it to the final, she'd win the fan vote, so part of me worries she isn't going to make it and be fobbed off with Miss Con-genitales (this needs to become a thing).

I'm probably reading too much into it, it's the same time Ben went last year. ;-)