HELP!!!:eek:

Ann Widdecombe needs to see a shrink!

Thoughs ppl please?????

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I found her amusing at first but her arrogance and delusional tendencies have made me see sense , don't vote for her, viewers.
  • Options
    fiffy35fiffy35 Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Rubystar3 wrote: »
    I must admit I found her amusing at first but her arrogance and delusional tendencies have made me see sense , don't vote for her, viewers.

I'M WITH YOU MATE!!
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Rubystar3 wrote: »

this. :sleep: she has got to go this week, hasn't she? she's not even funny.

and she's so rude to the judges and anton!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sure that Anton would like to win the glitter ball but not like this?????

SHAME!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey, Hey!

Ann has a rival for worst place!!
  • Options
    posiepebblesposiepebbles Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBC have had enough, methinks... VT last week and this week was less than flattering. And about time too!
  • Options
    cressida100cressida100 Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    this. :sleep: she has got to go this week, hasn't she? she's not even funny.

and she's so rude to the judges and anton!

Yes she is totally arrogant and rude
  • Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing os - if people vote for her then she will get to the final.

If people truly want a good dancer to win - they'll stop voting for Ann.

I'm fed up with her refusal to do anything with the dance and the things associated with Strictly, If you're not going to embrace it then don't sign up.
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The woman is believeing her own hype, but then again what is wrong with the audience every week that holler and whoop and clap and stand for her ,?? Grant me bloody patience ,
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those who think she is a joke too far are missing the fact that she was never remotely funny.

The beeb tried to convince us that Ms.W was JS Mark 2 - most of us are not so easily fooled.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    The silly cow should walk, and Len, Akeisha and Bruno should hang thier heads in shame for the ridiculous scores
    She should only get 4 points in total.
  • Options
    posiepebblesposiepebbles Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl423 wrote: »
    I'm fed up with her refusal to do anything with the dance and the things associated with Strictly, If you're not going to embrace it then don't sign up.
    Completely agree - I was mildly irritated in the past when good dancers went out in favour of people who dance even worse than I do - which takes some doing! :) But I wasn't all that bothered because at least the clumpers were trying as hard, if not harder, than everyone else. And they usually vanished halfway through.

Ann, however, can't be bothered and is also even more delusional than Craig Kelly - I hope they put on constant repeat the bit where she argued about 'all the steps' she'd done, which made even Alesha shake her head and contradict her. Unfortunately, the rent-a-crowd were too busy boo-ing what Craig had said for me to hear it, but my guess is that Alesha was reiterating her 'not a lot of content' comment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The woman is believeing her own hype, but then again what is wrong with the audience every week that holler and whoop and clap and stand for her ,?? Grant me bloody patience ,

The audience are wound up to fever pitch, before the show even starts, and as to giving her a standing ovation???
    What the hell for, she CANNOT even dance.
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,641
    Forum Member
    She's too cocky by half - and that may get up the noses of those voting for her. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    daisydee wrote: »
    She's too cocky by half - and that may get up the noses of those voting for her. :mad:

I get the feeling "they" are voting to get up everyone else's noses!
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the video tonight will put some people off voting for her.
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could understand her fanbase if she was remotely charming or endearing but shes neither.

I always get the feeling that she is actually ordering people to vote for her. She really is awful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think someone should assassinate the studio floor managers.

Did I hear and see Anton in the Tessanine say vote for someone else?
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think someone should assassinate the studio floor managers.

Did I hear and see Anton in the Tessanine say vote for someone else?
    But the audience are not sheep, I know for a fact I wouldnt stand or even clap for Ann , its getting stupid now and all the others looked pissed off IMO .
    Yes, Anton shouted Vote for Matt !!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    But the audience are not sheep, I know for a fact I wouldnt stand or even clap for Ann , its getting stupid now and all the others looked pissed off IMO .
    Yes, Anton shouted Vote for Matt !!!!!

Did he ! bloody wonderfu if thats the case

Really that woman arrogance is astounding and telling me that she wasn't worried last week as it was hilarious

No it wasn't a whole load of people went off her last week as they thought it wasn't funnt , tonight was just badly dull and her VT showed her arrogance

I so hope she goes
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I must admit, I do love watching Anton dance - he seems to be dancing for both of them :p But I have only enjoyed watching Ann dance once, and that was the Charleston. It is one of my all time favourite dances, but mainly due to Anton, his dancing was just hilarious - in a good way. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand Anton as a person, his mouth is out of control, and I think he wants Bruce`s job.

Mind you, Bruce should go anyway, and please, no Ronnie Corbett to replace him, he was chronic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Alabama290 wrote: »
    I cannot stand Anton as a person, his mouth is out of control, and I think he wants Bruce`s job.

Mind you, Bruce should go anyway, and please, no Ronnie Corbett to replace him, he was chronic.

Well that surprises me! Have never noticed that, I like him because he seems laid back, always cheerful and charming.
    I think he is being groomed for Brucie's job, and I think he would be excellent. But I don't think there is any 'shoving' going on. ;)
    Agree about Ronnie Corbett. :eek:
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do the judges give Ann any marks at all? She can't remember or be bothered to learn most of the steps, is unapologetic about making no effort, or else downright refusing to do things she doesn't want to do, nor does she bring any character or acting, even to her 'comedy' performances. In my opinion they should all score her zero every week until she gets the message that she's nothing more than a waste of space.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a national embarrassment. Why is it that some people prize mediocrity over talent and effort?