Options

Candy Crush addiction - ( and other app addictions)

Comments

• Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    telly fan wrote: »
    You have to select the 3 extra moves before you press play and the other power ups can be selected during play from above the board, hope that helps :)

Thanks for answering. That feature doesn't seem to work for me. I've never been able to get extra moves, either when they have been seemingly gifted to me or come as a bonus. The only boost I seem to get consistently is the candy hammer. :)
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Well if people are dumb enough to pay for it ...
    I haven't spent anything on extra boosts - but I have spent quite a bit on refilling my lives - it tends to happen when I'm in bed with the ipad and I think 69p? that's nothing..........I've spent quite a bit on them that way:o
  • Options
    WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy777 wrote: »
    Remember the heady days of level 65?!
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Level 65 :cry:
    AnitaS wrote: »
    I've been on level 65 for what seems like a decade now :cry:

...and I'm out. Happy Street is the way forward.
  • Options
    clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    Does everyone know that on facebook when you run out of lives if you close the box that says buy lives or ask friends you get a box saying watch an ad and get a free life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarribo wrote: »
    Does everyone know that on facebook when you run out of lives if you close the box that says buy lives or ask friends you get a box saying watch an ad and get a free life.

I dont get that any more,I think it must stop after a certain level as I used to see this message :(
  • Options
    PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg level 70 is so hard :(
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PopRocket wrote: »

Try 153. I got so annoyed I deleted the app. Downloaded it again the next day, lol.:o
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daughter is addicted to this so I don't think I will try it because I have a very addictive personality.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    My daughter is addicted to this so I don't think I will try it because I have a very addictive personality.

Don't do it! I've been so frustrated at times I've almost launched
    my phone.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Try 153. I got so annoyed I deleted the app. Downloaded it again the next day, lol.:o

Haha we are addicted! :p:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

After saying that i've just completed it! lol
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    Don't do it! I've been so frustrated at times I've almost launched
    my phone.:D

Years ago my kids had gameboys with Tetris on them. My husband and I became addicted and would spend hours trying to get the rocket to launch. :D After that it was bloody Super Mario more wasted hours ..... then my son moved onto Grand Theft Auto more wasted time ... then bleeding Rock Band etc etc I then decided I had to stop I was becoming a game addict ... so no I won't add this to my iphone ;)
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't spent anything on extra boosts - but I have spent quite a bit on refilling my lives - it tends to happen when I'm in bed with the ipad and I think 69p? that's nothing..........I've spent quite a bit on them that way:o

Well that's obviously your choice but I certainly wouldn't. That's why I've got the dummy accounts - if I need extra lives I can just sign in to those and give myself a couple more to keep going.
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Im stuck on level 31! I cant see how you can clear the jellies when the squares arent touching the others? How do you match three together when they are in blocks of two?
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Done level 35 finally! Now I got to wait to unlock.
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm addicted too. Been playing it for 4 weeks (or is 5 on sat?)

On level 41 at the moment :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't get past Level 37 now. :(
  • Options
    kristinand24kristinand24 Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm stuck on level 46, it seems impossible to clear all the jelly just in 15 moves lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on level 79
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on level 79
    Me too. I can't get past it :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Me too. I can't get past it :(

That damn chocolate is so annoying!! :mad:
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    I've moved on to Ruzzle now
  • Options
    clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    85 is really hard.
  • Options
    PrincessEssexPrincessEssex Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuck on level 30 for 10 days now.

Not happy :(
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    For a game that people potentially pay for it has quite a few bugs. Ive only been playing it a little while and i noticed once it froze as i was about to make my final move which would have meant i won the level. Everytime i loaded the game it was still on that move flashing that i could move but when i touched it to swipe it didnt respond. The only way to play again was to switch off the ipad and switch it on again which worked but i had to start the level again and lost a life. Also i had seven lives people had send via facebook but i was keeping them unopened until i needed them and today they all vanished too!

Im a bit annoyed but as i havent paid i havent lost anything. That would definitely put me off making any in game purchases if i knew there was a chance the game would mess up again!