Options

Victoria Beckham goes to a supermarket - how is this news?

Hi847Hi847 Posts: 2,745
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=559757&in_page_id=1773

How and why is this news?

And who on earth dresses so ridiculously to go to a supermarket? Get a life, you fool!

But wow, look at all the paparazzi who are present. Shows just how huge she is in America.....NOT!

Lol at the way they desperately try to add substance to the story by asking whether she should be going to tesco, which she endorsed last year.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and I'm loving the whole attention-grabbing "sunglasses indoors" stunt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe indeed, i was sat here thinking that in my entire life i have never ever seen another woman dressed like that in my local Sainsburys lol. It seems to me that everyday is a fashion show for her...hell i bet she dresses like that in her own home:p.

Makes me wonder if she dresses like that because she knows the paps are going to be there...probably because shes given them a tip off or one of her 'sources' has done so:rolleyes:

Vaucous oxygen thief that she is...i really wish the media would stop giving her the time of day.
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    I think we'll be stuck with Pish for a good few more years yet, ugh. One day though, she'll tire of all the press attention, or they'll tire of her, and she'll head off for a quieter life.... although I don't think it'll be till she's nearer 40. As she's only 34, we have to put up with her for a bit longer yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rogue69 wrote: »
    Hehe indeed, i was sat here thinking that in my entire life i have never ever seen another woman dressed like that in my local Sainsburys lol. It seems to me that everyday is a fashion show for her...hell i bet she dresses like that in her own home:p.

Makes me wonder if she dresses like that because she knows the paps are going to be there...probably because shes given them a tip off or one of her 'sources' has done so:rolleyes:

Vaucous oxygen thief that she is...i really wish the media would stop giving her the time of day.

Of course she given them a tip off!

Theres glamorous and theres ridiculous.....VB undoubtedly falls into the latter category.

Judging by the fact there seems to be only one camera present, that would suggest that media interest is indeed dying out, especially in the US!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi847 wrote: »
    Of course she given them a tip off!

Theres glamorous and theres ridiculous.....VB undoubtedly falls into the latter category.

Judging by the fact there seems to be only one camera present, that would suggest that media interest is indeed dying out, especially in the US!

Hopefully, the US will start to take some interest in our more talented exports..... they have Leona Lewis to concentrate on for starters and Leona is someone whose ambition doesn't outweigh her talent ;):)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pish in a supermarket surrounded by food....well, I suppose that could be considered quite a shock.

But why has she gone there dressed in what looks like one of her stage outfits from the Spice Girls tour??! Silly mare.
  • Options
    sara76sara76 Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    I remember reading about Victoria going to a supermarket before, It really p****d me off. It said that she had a pineapple in her basket, and she walked straight to the front of the queue in a do you know who I am kind of way, and told the cashier to serve her immediately, even though she was halfway through serving someone else. When I read that it made me go off her completely, I can't stand celebs who do things like that.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have told her to wait her turn like everybody else. :sleep:
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so sweet that it makes me heave. Veronica mingles with the less fortunate :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    It's so sweet that it makes me heave. Veronica mingles with the less fortunate :rolleyes:

I'm sure it was just a publicity stunt for Pish! I'll bet she usually sends one of her flunkies to do the shopping!
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    She looks like the shops dummy lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    She looks like the shops dummy lol.

The poor shop dummy.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG that is so last week.:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is?
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone remember that VB documentary from years ago where she took a video camera to a supermarket to let us all know what it was like to be famous in a supermarket?

I've never seen anything so shockingly self-indulgent and ego wanky in my life :eek:
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    The poor shop dummy.
    Lol,Mind you,i have to admit,the mannequins are more realistic looking and better looking:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is?

The story in the OP.
  • Options
    icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think the dress she is wearing is a make shift apron and she had really been mopping the floors
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hardly her fault people made a big deal about this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe this thread was ever started.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember that VB documentary from years ago where she took a video camera to a supermarket to let us all know what it was like to be famous in a supermarket?

I've never seen anything so shockingly self-indulgent and ego wanky in my life :eek:

Oh yes, "The Real Beckhams" - shown on ITV, of course! I remember seeing the DVD in the shops - who on earth would buy such rubbish? In fact, I wonder how many self-indulgent documentaries she has made in total.
    I have a feeling it won't be long until she thrusts her next "documentary" on us - you can always tell she is making one when you see a video camera in the photos of her.
    It's hardly her fault people made a big deal about this.

Well it sort of is really. Maybe if she didnt call the photographers (or photographer) up in the first place, perhaps?

This obviously was a publicity stunt - I mean, you don't ever see pictures of Tom Cruise or Reese Witherspoon in the supermarket, and VB is z-list in comparison.
  • Options
    icanboogieicanboogie Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh at last something me and my idol dame vic beckham have in common, we both do food shopping!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=559757&in_page_id=1773

How and why is this news?

And who on earth dresses so ridiculously to go to a supermarket? Get a life, you fool!

But wow, look at all the paparazzi who are present. Shows just how huge she is in America.....NOT!

Lol at the way they desperately try to add substance to the story by asking whether she should be going to tesco, which she endorsed last year.

Its a non story yet another one dedicated to the waste of oxygen that calls itself Mrs Victoria Beckham. Who the F wants to have to put up with looking at that while walking around the supermarket it looks like the fly with them stupid glasses on all the time. Get real Pish posh tosh noone with any sence walks about like that you just out posing and preening and pouting again, pretending she so high and mighty when she's just a person like everyone else. As long as you got a hole in your a*** my dear pish posh spice, you are the same as everyone else. Now **** off and go and eat some proper food and take your fugly mug somewhere else where normal people don't have to look at it.

Bint.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :p:D:D:)