Options

why nearly every task given to LUKE S

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
Forum Member
He gets so much more airtime and website coverage than anyone else and he always seems to get picked for the task or if not he strops off,why arent they given even coverage and tasks.

Comments

• Options
    habanalahabanala Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He literally has nothing to him he is not funny, witty clever or interesting just a six pack after a showmance, if caroline or conor wasnt up i would love him to be evicted!
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is like a Stepford Husband.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is sooooooooooooo boring.
  • Options
    Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Not just Luke S - Sara had two big tasks last week - the dating one and the lie dtector.
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not just Luke S - Sara had two big tasks last week - the dating one and the lie dtector.

And she had to win the best boss this week.
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Never trust a man who always has to come first!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Sara is being given too much airtime, lately.

I don't mind Luke S, but I don't like Sara's voice and manner, and the way she goes about telling people off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree Sara seems to get a lot as well.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something else Ive noticed about the dullard, hes always first to the place that a task is, run out to the garden, run into the lounge, run into the store room for costumes........hes like a big kid
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    He is like a Stepford Husband.

I have been searching for an apt description and this it - thank you!
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habanala wrote: »
    He literally has nothing to him he is not funny, witty clever or interesting just a six pack after a showmance, if caroline or conor wasnt up i would love him to be evicted!
    Yep I agree. I think BB maybe be trying to give him something beyond the fake romance to be known for but many still feel cyborg Luke doesn't have much to offer.
  • Options
    queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gets so much more airtime and website coverage than anyone else and he always seems to get picked for the task or if not he strops off,why arent they given even coverage and tasks.

I think that is patently untrue

Could you give some facts to back up your claim

The one good thing about Luke S is he does put his heart and sole into everything. But then perhaps you prefer those who sit around all day doing nought. For them this isn't a gameshow, its a cruise to the final :rolleyes:

(Disclaimer: I am not a Luke S fan)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member

Maybe your perception is warped ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're giving her something to do in case she's evicted and they need footage for her best bits I would assume. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both Sara/Luke S (in general) put themselves forward for it.

The Lie Detector task, for example, BB just asked one housemate to the DR. Sara went.

Same with the wardens thing, same with the parties.. only the secret tasks are specific
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What annoys me more is his prizes, if someone else had won yesterdays would they have got meat, Cheese and onion crisps would have been better, but then he would have had a strop
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    I think that is patently untrue

Could you give some facts to back up your claim

The one good thing about Luke S is he does put his heart and sole into everything. But then perhaps you prefer those who sit around all day doing nought. For them this isn't a gameshow, its a cruise to the final :rolleyes:

(Disclaimer: I am not a Luke S fan)
    Day 50: Childish housemates
    3 days ago

The first party of today is a children’s party. So it's only appropriate that Luke S throws a childish temper tantrum when he isn’t selected to take part in the children’s party.
    Also he is one of the first to run to the diary room when a task is mentioned.