Sam having a nightmare on BOTS.

Comments

• stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    WOW---is Sam still getting bashed for BBOTS ???? The Dexterites are not taking this at all well, are they? :D Carry on.

I don't think you can quite understand the concept that many fms do not have to be 'fans' of a particular h/m in order to discuss/criticise others.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The truth that he didn't know who any of these vacuous morons where? Nor did I!

That doesn't make it a truth that he was awful that your opinion from someone who is STILL bitter and hates Sam.

You couldn't post a valid thing about Sam if you life depended on it.

You don't have to know who the 'vacuous morons' were as you were not appearing on a tv show discussing them. He should have taken a few minutes prior to the show starting to brief himself; would have saved a lot of embarrassment
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    I don't think you can quite understand the concept that many fms do not have to be 'fans' of a particular h/m in order to discuss/criticise others.

Yeah, right. OK.
  • iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    Sam's derogatory remarks and his weird obsession with looks are NOT funny :o
    Derogatory? Please
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The entire panel on BOTS were dreadful with the exception of Dexter. Sam was trying too hard to be funny, Gina sounded like a parody of the aristocracy and had no insights to offer us. Helen is one of the most stupid women on the planet. Talk about inarticulate, they could drop into any office in the country and find people with better communication skills.

If I was the producer the only one I would invite back would be Dexter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, boy........that was the wrong thing to say. Here it comes......

It wasn't 'wrong' or 'right' - it was your opinion ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    patricia50 wrote: »
    Dexter was the only articulate one on the panel. I liked Gina but she seemed out of her depth and as for the other two words fail me.

Not sure that she was out of her depth, think breaking up with her boyfriend may have had more to do with it, she was very quiet.
    Forum Member
    It wasn't 'wrong' or 'right' - it was your opinion ;)

You haven't been following this thread, have you? :D
  • BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    I am shocked at how bad he has been. Would have thought he would be a bit better than this.

An undeserving winner. I'm afraid to say he really did win because of his disability. It doesn't excuse his sexist and stupid sexual innuendo in response to every question he's asked.
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    The entire panel on BOTS were dreadful with the exception of Dexter. Sam was trying too hard to be funny, Gina sounded like a parody of the aristocracy and had no insights to offer us. Helen is one of the most stupid women on the planet. Talk about inarticulate, they could drop into any office in the country and find people with better communication skills.

Completely agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    It's funny, because the more I see of Dexter and Gina - the 'happier' I am that they didn't. :p

Sam was a bit boring in the house and I wanted Dan to win, but he was the best of a pretty bad bunch. His immature obsession with sex and women's physical 'attributes' stems from the fact that at 23 he's never had a girlfriend and is still a virgin - he 'talks the talk....but has basically developed an anxiety related preoccupation with sex and lewdness because he's over-compensating for his inexperience and hiding his embarrassment and naivety behind bravado.
    However, I think he'll grow up in a few years, and be a lovely man. He was a bit drunk on the show and seemed incredibly nervous and was clearly struggling to follow the conversations because of the noise in the studio and being unfamiliar with the new housemates.
    The presenters were not supportive or empathetic enough to cater for his needs and it was partly their fault that he ended up looking bewildered and a bit foolish which was a great pity.

Well said
  • SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still a virgin -[/QUOTE]
    Honestly do you believe that! Not having ever had a girlfriend rarely equates to being a virgin.....especially at 23.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    is that his fault, BOTS have him on, they should make sure Sam understands what's being said.

he understood that he was being asked about a HM - otherwise his answer would have made no sense. He understood, he just couldn't come up with a decent reply and fell back on his "winkie" comments.

the fact he though such a comment is appropriate is one thing, the fact he couldn't think of anything else is another.

Hopefully he won't be asked back.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ads84 wrote: »
    I don't think he's too bothered. It's been well documented that he's taking his 100k and going back to his day job. He's not fame hungry like Dexter.

that isn't what he said in that convo with Dex on LF weeks ago when he was asking about all the opportunities that might open up to him when he had finished BB. He was well peeved when Dex basically said "not alot mate".
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »
    that isn't what he said in that convo with Dex on LF weeks ago when he was asking about all the opportunities that might open up to him when he had finished BB. He was well peeved when Dex basically said "not alot mate".

Yes, he made it clear he didn't want to go back to his job, that he was concerned he was 24 and was in a rut. He was definitely hoping this would open doors.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    There folks is your winner....... My question is how much of his disgusting talk hit the cutting room floor to help him win?:rolleyes:

A lot. I've been saying this all series, and everytime I did I was attacked with "omgz, no he duznt say dat!". But come on, he started off the series like that, are we really expected to believe he stopped for the 2.5 months? Of course not.

Dexter should of won :cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    Cornchips wrote: »

Of course Sam would be well peeved coming from Dexter. And Dexter should talk. At least Sam has money and a job.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not a Dexter fan in any way but I totally agree with this post.
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    A lot. I've been saying this all series, and everytime I did I was attacked with "omgz, no he duznt say dat!". But come on, he started off the series like that, are we really expected to believe he stopped for the 2.5 months? Of course not.

Dexter should of won :cry::cry:

Even so-called "Boring" "Foul mouthed" "Disrespectful" "BBOTS nightmare" etc etc etc Sam (your words not mine--I love Sam) he STILL beat Dexter. Sam won. :p Sam won :p Sam won :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even so-called "Boring" "Foul mouthed" "Disrespectful" "BBOTS nightmare" etc etc etc Sam (your words not mine--I love Sam) he STILL beat Dexter. Sam won. :p Sam won :p Sam won :p

They weren't my words. I didn't call Sam "boring", "foul mouthed", "disrespectful" or a "BBOTS nightmare".

Of course, he is all of the above, but I never said that he was ;)
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    I liked Sam in the house and am really pleased that he won. But it was embarrassing watching him on the panel last night. Gina and Helen were not much better either. With Sam and Gina I assume that they were there as it is in their contract that they will appear a certain no of times on BBBOTTS. Why the producers had Helen on the panel is beyond me as she is as thick as two planks.
    I doubt that Sam will make many more TV appearances, unless he gets into another reality show. I would rather not see him on BBBOTTS or similar again though because his attempt at humour with his smutty comments are not really funny at all, just embarrassing.
    Although Dexters answers were a bit more articulate his smarmy attitude just gives me the creeps.
    All in all a really poor show even by BBBOTTS standard.
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    They weren't my words. I didn't call Sam "boring", "foul mouthed", "disrespectful" or a "BBOTS nightmare".

Of course, he is all of the above, but I never said that he was ;)

You just did. :D
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Completely agree!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just did. :D

Well, now I did but I didn't before :cry::cry::cry:
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straight men get erections when seeing a sexually attractive females. That's how the world works! Didn't your parents have the talk with you about this yet?

For a man who is nearly 24 yrs and saying in on National TV, is disgusting, where are his manners and Decorum..?