Calling All Hearts - DJ Cassidy, Robin Thicke, Jesse J

BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Robin Thicke and Jessie J star in the video for 'Calling All Hearts'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZy5E6ILvEA

The 'Blurred Lines' hitmaker and 'It's My Party' singer both lend their voices to the new single by DJ Cassidy.

Thicke, Jessie J and DJ Cassidy are seen dancing and singing on top of a pink heart, surrounded by musicians, palm trees and flamingos.

The video also features an appearance from former Celebrity Big Brother contestant Danica Thrall in a speaking role.

Comments

• BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bum bum bumpy bump
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I made a thread about this a few days ago. Seems no one cares and a lot of the comments I've read about it on different places seems to be negative, although I think it has more to do with who is singing the song and not the song itself.
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I made a thread about this a few days ago. Seems no one cares and a lot of the comments I've read about it on different places seems to be negative, although I think it has more to do with who is singing the song and not the song itself.

Yeah, perhaps if it gets airplay it'll get more folk talking, it's quite the summertime anthem if you ask me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Indeed, I also made a thread about this song but no-one cared. It seems to me that Robin and Jessie are one of the most disliked musicians on DS Forum.
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite... dull. I don't know, I've heard it a few times now and I just don't care for it.
  • Shane54Shane54 Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Robin Thicke and Jessie J star in the video for 'Calling All Hearts'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZy5E6ILvEA

The 'Blurred Lines' hitmaker and 'It's My Party' singer both lend their voices to the new single by DJ Cassidy..

Has someone been rummaging around in my nightmares and made this one a reality?:o
    Hopefully it'll be bad enough to finish all their careers off.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I like Jessie but I'm not keen on this song.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just discovered this song two nights ago and it's a quite brilliant bit of disco pop - i love it.

Even though it has the perenially creepy Robin Thicke on it ;)
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its kinda insipid.

I think its kinda hyping itself to be more than what it is.

YOu can have all the guest singers you want, if there isnt a decent tune in it its screwed!
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Love this, people hate on Jessie J far to much these days, she isn't that bad ( well there are far worse out there) and she has a hell of a voice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this, people hate on Jessie J far to much these days, she isn't that bad ( well there are far worse out there) and she has a hell of a voice

Lol:confused:
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Lol:confused:

Meh :p
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this, people hate on Jessie J far to much these days, she isn't that bad ( well there are far worse out there) and she has a voice from Hell
    Fixed that for you

I have to turn it off then it comes on the radio, I like the song but JJ ruins it with dreadful OTT screeching & wailing
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's dreadful - soulless and desperate - and the video is even worse. And what's with all the pink? Very ill-conceived...
  • christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a very rubbish song, don't even understand why it exists lol.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing this song is to push her in the u.s song is ok nothing special good video.