Options

Abi Alton appreciation thread.

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi's first tour date is tomorrow (Thursday 14th November) at Bushwackers (I think it's a nightclub in Swindon).
    Funny Abi interview. :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JePEALSn5lU

Abi says f***
    I saw this. :D That woman is possibly one of the most awkward interviewers though. :eek:
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Holy Moly interviews are quite funny. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's a full list of all of her upcoming gig dates: https://twitter.com/abialton/status/400657938593112064/photo/1

I'm going to the Worcester one on Monday. So excited! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The show isn't gonna be the same without Abi tonight. I'm not even looking forward to it :(
  • Options
    Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    The show isn't gonna be the same without Abi tonight. I'm not even looking forward to it :(

Same :( Not hyped whatsoever :eek:
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

Agreed but i still like sam c and luke though.
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member

I agree, but I am looking forward to seeing if there will be a shock exit:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a strange way once my favorite is out I enjoy the show more as I no longer have to worry. :D
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Not a very good night without abi.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Not a very good night without abi.:eek:
    It was terrible and so dull. I was just so bored throughout the whole show, I was sort of waiting for it to finish. :yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to be honest, I didn't watch it at all tonight as I had better things to do. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Abi live tonight and she was fantastic. She's literally got the voice of angel.

Not only that but she's the loveliest, most gorgeous person ever. I told her who I was and she took me backstage and we had a chat. She was all "thankyou so much for your support" and everything. Ahh I think I'm in love. ♥
  • Options
    susanne fansusanne fan Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to X Factor tour in Newcastle but I hope she does a local gig before than, she does come across as so adorable it's hard not to be a little bit in love with her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Abi live tonight and she was fantastic. She's literally got the voice of angel.

Not only that but she's the loveliest, most gorgeous person ever. I told her who I was and she took me backstage and we had a chat. She was all "thankyou so much for your support" and everything. Ahh I think I'm in love. ♥

Lucky you! :eek: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pls listen to Abi's stunning "Wake Me Up" cover: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcqXefHNj9w :)
  • Options
    daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am currently mentoring her in the final of The Alternative Factor on the x factor forums.:):D:):D
  • Options
    susanne fansusanne fan Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lotta love for Abi, was at the Newcastle show and she's so adorable, the little speech she gave was cute and she sounds amazing live. Videos to come soon
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you don't already have it, go download Abi's album "Simple Truth" (newly released again on iTunes this time): https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/simple-truth/id576606087

It's amazing, I'd definitely advise you all to. :)