Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Exactly. The whole show is fake, i can't believe that people actually think it's real. Nobody is like this in real life. The awkward silences, fake, the camera being there at the right time, fake, kissing each other on the cheek, fake. I watch E4 a lot and this show seems to be on it a lot, i just take the p out of it :p

It's embarrassing tv and i am shocked anyone can take it seriously, surely it was made for us to take the piss out of it right ?

is all this binky and alex thing true

i won't be surprised if he never cheated
    surely she can't be that forgiving
  • heart of glassheart of glass Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammyvine wrote: »

That's putting it kindly, she's a bloody doormat (if the whole thing is true, that is).

I must admit I did enjoy the slap though. :D
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Exactly. The whole show is fake, i can't believe that people actually think it's real. Nobody is like this in real life. The awkward silences, fake, the camera being there at the right time, fake, kissing each other on the cheek, fake. I watch E4 a lot and this show seems to be on it a lot, i just take the p out of it :p

It's embarrassing tv and i am shocked anyone can take it seriously, surely it was made for us to take the piss out of it right ?

They don't actually have those awkward silences, they're mostly edited in. The camera isn't there at the right time. How often do you actually see anything controversial happen? Almost never. What we always see are the arguments and discussions which take place at the set up "meets" between the cast and 99% of the time they're talking or arguing about something that has happened off camera. How much of what is said in those scenes is true...

And the kissing each other on the cheek? No, that's pretty accurate for posh media folk in London! Very much rooted in reality. :D
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    sammyvine wrote: »

Well I agree with others that 99% of the show is fake, I just like to laugh at how far some of the antics go into the realms of disbelief, that make me wonder how the show could ever be taken any other way, and just how stupid the creators think people are.

The scene with Spencer in the restaurant for example, with the guy pleading with him not to take out his date, who was sat right next to him, followed moments later by Spencer showing up at a party, having 'hooked up' with her, and Spencer and his stupid friend 'Toff', not understanding what he's done wrong :D

The Binky thing is hilarious too. It's like watching Jeremy Kyle- I've cheated once, no wait, twice... no wait, three times, followed by her going hysterical after every new time she learns about. I wish she (her character :p), would just decide whether she can live with it or not, or bog off, because she's getting annoying and all her friends trying to control her decisions are annoying too :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Binky is a mug if her and Alex is real. Her reaction on cam is so fake thought the standing there like oh my god. I would be going mad if that was my bf
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,149
    Forum Member
    Binky is a mug if her and Alex is real. Her reaction on cam is so fake thought the standing there like oh my god. I would be going mad if that was my bf

After last night I wish they'd get the editing right. It was like they were having the words I've not forgiven him come out of Binky's mouth yet when they were panning around the party they appeared to be happy together they should have kept that tilthe ep where she "forgives" him. I don't believe it's real to be honest it's just nothing else is happening so they dreamt this up
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member

Same with that guy throwing water on Spencer. If Spencer was that bad in real life, he wouldn't be alive :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Anyone with me in thinking that the confrontation between Louise, Lucy, Alex, Spencer and Binky was real, normally I'd think that fake but if you listen front about 43:30 where Binky demands to know how many girls Alex response is "I don't know . . . I can't remember we'd snorted.

Have listened to it a couple of times and am certain that's what he says. Not something you'd admit via script is it?

Guess the edit missed that one!
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard the same and was a bit shocked it was still in there.
    Alex is soooo like Spencer blaming the messenger.

Not sure why that girl went with Spencer rather than sam, surely you're less likely to need a trip to the clinic after sleeping with sam.
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,844
    Forum Member
    zaali wrote: »
    Anyone with me in thinking that the confrontation between Louise, Lucy, Alex, Spencer and Binky was real, normally I'd think that fake but if you listen front about 43:30 where Binky demands to know how many girls Alex response is "I don't know . . . I can't remember we'd snorted.

Have listened to it a couple of times and am certain that's what he says. Not something you'd admit via script is it?

Guess the edit missed that one!

He says "slaughtered". It sounds like he says "we'd get slaughtered" or "we had slaughtered", which doesn't quite make sense, but it is definitely not "snorted".
  • tomeetomee Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lipgloss wrote: »
    I heard the same and was a bit shocked it was still in there.
    Alex is soooo like Spencer blaming the messenger.

Not sure why that girl went with Spencer rather than sam, surely you're less likely to need a trip to the clinic after sleeping with sam.

DId that girl not set the whole thing up?I bet she ask sam to get Spencer for a double date with her friend toff (the girl hotter than toff) so she knew she end up with Spencer.

And she went to the party with sam knowing full well that she been with Spencer she seem to of gotting away with it and she use toff to get rid of sam.
  • daisylanedaisylane Posts: 8,239
    Forum Member
    It does seem like Spencer is treating the whole show as a joke at the moment, which is really great to watch - for me, anyway!

Pictures of the Spencer/Alex 'orgy' night are circulating on Twitter... looks pretty crazy (actually, they seem to be reading Spencer's autobiography; poor things).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    Same with that guy throwing water on Spencer. If Spencer was that bad in real life, he wouldn't be alive :D
    daisylane wrote: »
    It does seem like Spencer is treating the whole show as a joke at the moment, which is really great to watch - for me, anyway!

Pictures of the Spencer/Alex 'orgy' night are circulating on Twitter... looks pretty crazy (actually, they seem to be reading Spencer's autobiography; poor things).

Absolutely, he's trying not to laugh in nearly every scene. Makes me laugh too. :D

I'll need to google these pics.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like everyone's going to New York apart from Andy :(
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where are these pictures?! :o

And yes, the whole cast expect Andy is going to NY. Andy will be on tour promoting his music whilst filming takes place.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie and Louise have both posted on instagram that they're off to NY today...could they be filming so soon?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    Rosie and Louise have both posted on instagram that they're off to NY today...could they be filming so soon?

I guess so. It's set to air in August and filming always takes place 2-3 months before.

For example, in the latest episode, it was Louise's birthday, and her birthday is in the end of March, so it was filmed 2 months before.
  • barcajadenbarcajaden Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    binky is a mug lol
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisylane wrote: »

What are the pictures of exactly? I looked in Twitter but couldn't find them. Do you have a link?
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does it need to be filmed in a misty pale brown colour?:confused:

Why do they need to swear so much. It's not necessary and doesn't make their point they're getting across any better. Especially that argument with Binky and that bloke (can't remember his name) tonight.:(

And after they've said a few words some weird record is played!!! :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steph Pratt is so desperate to be on the show it's almost funny. As if she fancies Stevie. Not saying there's anything wrong with him but their conversations are painful.

And really hypocritical of her to whinge about Spencer cheating then go after Stevie after being told he is dating someone. Horrible toad.

Pretty much every guy was awful tonight too. Ugh >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boofie wrote: »
    Steph Pratt is so desperate to be on the show it's almost funny. As if she fancies Stevie. Not saying there's anything wrong with him but their conversations are painful.

And really hypocritical of her to whinge about Spencer cheating then go after Stevie after being told he is dating someone. Horrible toad.

I got the feeling that she didn't know anything about Stevie and Riley, especially because Stevie didn't say anything.

And, I doubt she's 'desperate' to be on the show. More like, the producers told her, this is your storyline this season, follow it.
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an absolutely awful episode.

The show now has way too many people that are unlikeable. Every new addition from this season should be axed immediately - they're disastrous.

They absolutely must stop focusing so heavily on Sam.. nobody likes him at all.

Louise, Cheska, Fran, Rosie, Spencer ... all have become insufferable, or even more insufferable than before.

Why oh why do they continue to pair Mark-Francis with Rosie? And why do Victoria and Sophie continually get excluded from episodes now? Even Jamie and Proudlock are getting sidelined!?

The producers really need to realise where the strengths of the show lie, because the past couple of episodes, which have been full of all these new people, are absolutely not doing it for me or many others.

The fact that Sophie isn't on the list for New York and yet the likes of Toff, Aurelie and Sam are, has left me thoroughly unimpressed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    I got the feeling that she didn't know anything about Stevie and Riley, especially because Stevie didn't say anything.

And, I doubt she's 'desperate' to be on the show. More like, the producers told her, this is your storyline this season, follow it.

I meant because in the cafe or wherever Lucy was saying to Stephanie that Stevie and Riley have been out on dates and text every day etc