Kym Marsh looks a bugger

12346»

Comments

• wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cleo petra wrote: »
    She certainly looks pregnant
    Nah I doubt it. If she was, she`d be brandishing her positive pregnancy test stick pics on Twitter/Facebook/the red tops etc while holding a Bible that contains her late son Archies ashes.
    And she`d be gushing about her new bloke being the 'love of her life' and that her children think the world of him etc etc.
    So I doubt if she`s pregnant - but not for the want of trying though eh Kym.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Nah I doubt it. If she was, she`d be brandishing her positive pregnancy test stick pics on Twitter/Facebook/the red tops etc while holding a Bible that contains her late son Archies ashes.
    And she`d be gushing about her new bloke being the 'love of her life' and that her children think the world of him etc etc.
    So I doubt if she`s pregnant - but not for the want of trying though eh Kym.

:D:D:D

Harsh but very, very fair
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why the Daily Mail write regular articles about her. Do they think the citizens of the United Kingdom are even remotely interested in what the talent-free Marsh/Ryder/Lomas witch is doing? She just comes across as a deeply unpleasant person. She has one of those faces you just can't trust, if you know what I mean. I obviously don't know her personally, but if ever I want to get annoyed, all I have to do is look at her face.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poison Ivy was a great choice of fancy dress costume for Kym
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Kym Marsh unveils her enviably toned stomach in a sports bra as she works out with personal trainer"
    toned??? What kind of standards do they have at DM towers??
    Either they were running slowly or some pap is a special talent at running with Nikon & telephoto... if the pictures are not staged.
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kym is way over-rated. She doesn't come across as a very nice person at all. Myleene Klass on the other hand seems a lovely woman.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either they were running slowly or some pap is a special talent at running with Nikon & telephoto... if the pictures are not staged.

Remember this is the rag that calls Gemma Collins curvy and Chantelle 'the star' so high standards not really their strong point
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Remember this is the rag that calls Gemma Collins curvy and Chantelle 'the star' so high standards not really their strong point

And women "struggling to contain their curves" rather than wearing clothes two sizes too small ;-)
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,987
    Forum Member

I was thinking something similar. She's got a reasonably nice figure but she's nothing special. I think she should have the fake baps removed too.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,987
    Forum Member
    And women "struggling to contain their curves" rather than wearing clothes two sizes too small ;-)

Cough, Vordermonster, cough.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I don't know why the dail mail print so many pictures of her. Does anyone actually want to look at them?