Just had a nice reply from Tracy-Ann "Chrissie Watts" Oberman

Got a foul mouth reply from Kym Opinion Marsh a few weeks back

Yours?

Comments

• Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike Batt abused me for dissing Katie Melua :mad: AND THEN started to follow me to intimidate me :eek: :D

Erm, I tweeted Kym Marsh too - I'm no fan (honest) but I read her story in the dentist's waiting room about her complicated pregnancy and wanted to tweet her because I'd had a similar experience. She was lovely.

I've had a few...Sinitta :D Brian Belo, Vanilla Ice (who follows me - eeek), Andrew Stone :o and my personal fave...Gaz Top who actually pm-ed me.

Not bad considering I hardly ever tweet and actually only have about 50 followers!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    :L When Vanessa Hudgens joined twitter she replied to my tweet, just saying hi. I thought it may have been a fake account, but a few weeks later I checked back and it was verified.
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Mike Batt abused me for dissing Katie Melua :mad: AND THEN started to follow me to intimidate me :eek: :D

Erm, I tweeted Kym Marsh too - I'm no fan (honest) but I read her story in the dentist's waiting room about her complicated pregnancy and wanted to tweet her because I'd had a similar experience. She was lovely.

I've had a few...Sinitta :D Brian Belo, Vanilla Ice (who follows me - eeek), Andrew Stone :o and my personal fave...Gaz Top who actually pm-ed me.

Not bad considering I hardly ever tweet and actually only have about 50 followers!

the_phoo friends to the stars...of the 80's
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    the_phoo friends to the stars...of the 80's

You better believe it!

After Gaz Top pm-ed me I messaged back and because we'd had a bit of banter via public messaging, by the time he messaged me my floodgates basically opened and I raved about how I'd met him twice as a youngster and how much I loved How 2.

...he never did reply :o

He didn't block me though which has got to be good :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Sammami wrote: »
    :L When Vanessa Hudgens joined twitter she replied to my tweet, just saying hi. I thought it may have been a fake account, but a few weeks later I checked back and it was verified.

How do they have proof of verificatipn?? Michael Jackson still tweets although hes dead? (no offence meant of course)... And he's been verified ...
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean Andrews and Angellica Bell have tweeted me, thats about it!
  • Options
    PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Neil Jackson and Colin Ratushniak have replied to my tweets!
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinitta. I asked how old she was. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Errrrm Leigh Francis (Keith Lemon), Nerina Pallot and Dawn Porter have all replied to me. I think there's another one but I can't think of it
  • Options
    hometown38hometown38 Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Got into a bit of a ding dong with Lauren Laverne , then got promptly blocked , it was quite amusing really
  • Options
    davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    Another one from Tracy Ann Oberman. Actually think I've had a couple of tweets off her if I recall correctly

Also on the list are Richard Herring, Jennifer Metcalfe, Russell Grant, Jamie Oliver, Andrew Flintoff and Jonathan "aggers" Agnew. Also had some tweets of people who aren't really celebs but have been on the telly on various shows such as take me out, other reality shows and/or documentaries on channel 4 (Yasmin Disney who was on Beauty and the Beast for example)

I also have a couple of celebs following me including legend that is Kelsey Grammer though I believe he follows anyone who follows him. Also Liz McClarnon and Sam Pepper who also do the same
  • Options
    jamiepondjamiepond Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    sheridan smith sent me a not so nice tweet after i told her some home truths and it also appeared in the daily mail , which incidently i got them to remove a part stating i "followed" her , when i reality i did no such thing .
    cant stand the silly bint.
    also leigh francis (keith lemon) blocked me and told me too f-off after me saying i thought his character keith lemon had gone stale now and is he thinking of creating a new one . :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yoko Ono :D
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gethin Jones! Twice!
  • Options
    JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason Manford.

And not in the way he is famous for lol
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Rachel Shenton (Mitzeee in Hollyoaks)
    I had a tweet from Got To Dance too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Henry {The Fonz} Winkler and Danny DeVito
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hometown38 wrote: »
    Got into a bit of a ding dong with Lauren Laverne , then got promptly blocked , it was quite amusing really

Ooooh do tell!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard Osman from Pointless.
    He offered me his job on the grounds of if he got a job as an Ice Road Trucker :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    Angela Griffin. She was lovely!
  • Options
    MirelaMirela Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean Andrews, he's just a lovely, down to earth guy :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to say earlier but I chat with Ashley Pearson quite a lot, we swap gossip :D
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @antanddec; Dec replied to me twice, and Ant retweeted my comment on a photo. I got about 40 new followers (combined) from those three tweets too! Those followers really shouldn't have bothered though, as I rarely ever tweet.
  • Options
    nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirela wrote: »
    Dean Andrews, he's just a lovely, down to earth guy :)

Yeah he's tweeted me a few times!
  • Options
    kessukikessuki Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    ive had replies from quite a list some you may know some you wont;

dannii minogue, serena williams, kate walsh (Private Practice actress), shonda rhimes (Private Practice creator), Taye Diggs (Private Practice, Equilibrium), Silver/Jessica Stroup (90210), Adam Fergus (fit irish guy on Being Erica), adam (from the band LAWSON), Katya Vishilas (strictly come dancing professional dancer), Russell Grant (Astrologer), Lianne La Havas (singer), Emily Symons (emmerdale & home and away marilyn), Jonathan Lapaglia (The Slap), Dan Ewing (Heath Braxton in Home and Away), Gloria Estefan, Sheree murphy, Kelly Hoppen (Interior Designer), Hollyoaks mcqueen family - claire cooper, gemma merna, jennifer metcalfe, jonny clarke, Ally Walker (Agent Stahl in Sons Of Anarchy), Stefano Gabbano (such a nice man), Mel Blatt (All Saints), Preeya Kalidas, Ali Bastian, Brandon Beemer (The Bold and the Beautiful, Days Of Our Lives),

and i occasionally get a tweet back from Daran Little (soap scriptwriter).