Vicky Entwistle blasts Antony Cotton

2»

Comments

• wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Do we even know that it is Vicky's account?
    William Roache's was a fake but most people believed it to be real for a while.

I know nothing about Twitter either so not sure what has been said by whom.
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member

I follow Vicky Entwistle and she keeps postinv pictures of her as well as writing to other Corrie stars - she's the real deal.
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm friends with her on facebook.

Honest.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    gareth83 wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who;

1. Doesn't understand what was said
    2. Doesn't understand who said what
    3. Has no idea what this is in reference to.

I feel too old for Twitter, and I'm only 28!

Same here! I dont understand at all. And what did John Thomson say in the the first place? All this twitter business is so confusing.
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not unemployed, she's doing a play. I think she's been pretty busy since she left

Yes, she's doing a play with Craig Gazey (who played Graeme Proctor) at the moment. I hate when people assume that just because actors aren't on our screens at the moment they're suddenly unemployed!
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    I'm friends with her on facebook.

Honest.

Does she ever PM you about Antony Cotton? ;)
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw AC today on this morning talking about his time in the jungle. Honestly I could not believe the way he was acting, pretending to be so coy and so modest.:rolleyes:

As for the actions, well, cupping his face with both hands like some 1930's drama queen, then putting his hand under his chin and acting all "oh, what, little me?" Saying he hadn't seen any of this jungle footage before (as if). A complete show off, terrible actor even when he is supposed to be acting and all round tosser. Didn't miss him on Corrie one bit when he was in the jungle, only trouble being they brought him out again.

I turned the TV over as soon as.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw AC today on this morning talking about his time in the jungle. Honestly I could not believe the way he was acting, pretending to be so coy and so modest.:rolleyes:

As for the actions, well, cupping his face with both hands like some 1930's drama queen, then putting his hand under his chin and acting all "oh, what, little me?" Saying he hadn't seen any of this jungle footage before (as if). A complete show off, terrible actor even when he is supposed to be acting and all round tosser. Didn't miss him on Corrie one bit when he was in the jungle, only trouble being they brought him out again.

I turned the TV over as soon as.

I like the clip they showed on This Morning when he left the jungle, and was in the jeep with his Mum and Dad. His Dad let it be known that he wasn't impressed by his sons foul-mouth! :D