Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Jane Tomlinson, her family and her team raised awareness and are still doing so, Although this is what Andrew wanted, his brothers neediness over shadowed every good intention Andrew had, you have only got to look at who the foundation is named after to see that :(

That's the kicker. Most foundations started by relatives of the deceased are named after the person who had passed away - to raise funds in their memory and to help others in their position.

The Peter Andre Foundation is actually aptly named because that's who it helps - Peter Andre!

I've never encountered a celebrity who talks so much about charity work yet apparently does so little. I know PA did the bike ride and well done to him for that but that's not worth the bigging up he gives himself/gets from other for his charity work.

One of my favourite actors is involved with lots of charities and over the past year has also done a bike ride and attended lots of fundraisers etc. I only know about these because I follow his fan site. They're not splashed all over the papers and he doesn't bang on about it on every TV show/in every mag he can find. Then again, since he's a proper actor he's actually got a career to talk about on the rare occasions he's interviewed!

And that's just one person. There are loads of others like him who do lots of charity work but rarely, if ever, talk about it. Then there's PA, who won't shut up about it but barely does anything!
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    http://thepeterandrechannel.com/i-cant-even-remember-what-this-w

Words fail me!:eek:

The only positive thing is, even PA knows he looks like a complete wally!
    Forum Member
    Still waiting for Peter to announce this big fund raiser

As are a lot of people Betty, I'm trying so hard not to be sceptical but it's difficult.
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    That's the kicker. Most foundations started by relatives of the deceased are named after the person who had passed away - to raise funds in their memory and to help others in their position.

The Peter Andre Foundation is actually aptly named because that's who it helps - Peter Andre!

I've never encountered a celebrity who talks so much about charity work yet apparently does so little. I know PA did the bike ride and well done to him for that but that's not worth the bigging up he gives himself/gets from other for his charity work.

One of my favourite actors is involved with lots of charities and over the past year has also done a bike ride and attended lots of fundraisers etc. I only know about these because I follow his fan site. They're not splashed all over the papers and he doesn't bang on about it on every TV show/in every mag he can find. Then again, since he's a proper actor he's actually got a career to talk about on the rare occasions he's interviewed!

And that's just one person. There are loads of others like him who do lots of charity work but rarely, if ever, talk about it. Then there's PA, who won't shut up about it but barely does anything!

I think bib irked quite a lot of people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And there's your proof he is a twonk. (and thats being polite)
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    And there's your proof he is a twonk. (and thats being polite)

Just for you, here's another bit of proof;)

Warning..........Cheesefest:eek:

http://thepeterandrechannel.com/dreams-come-true-everyday
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just for you, here's another bit of proof;)

Warning..........Cheesefest:eek:

http://thepeterandrechannel.com/dreams-come-true-everyday

Someone else has been doing a quote/thought of the day...but their name escapes me for the moment :rolleyes:
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone else has been doing a quote/thought of the day...but their name escapes me for the moment :rolleyes:

Funny I thought the same thing when i saw the link to Peteys quote the day -how unoriginal :yawn::yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Funny I thought the same thing when i saw the link to Peteys quote the day -how unoriginal :yawn::yawn:

Lets not forget his two new womens perfumes..
    Forum Member

Ah right got you now;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets not forget his two new womens perfumes..

well i might as well mention his clothing since we are going through the list of copy cats,oo and children's book written by a ghost writer :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right got you now;)

we are just bored i think BEL so are just using up posts :D
    Forum Member
    well i might as well mention his clothing since we are going through the list of copy cats,oo and children's book written by a ghost writer :yawn:

Didn't know he used a ghost writer, their was me thinking he'd managed to do something all by himself!

Who the hell made the masks & did PA dish them out:o

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/peters-fans-can-be-insania-somet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't know he used a ghost writer, their was me thinking he'd managed to do something all by himself!

Who the hell made the masks & did PA dish them out:o

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/peters-fans-can-be-insania-somet

Why would you want to wear a mask of Andre on your hen party... Seriously :eek:

Nearly all celebs use ghost writers..they just pretend they wrote the whole thing themselves
    Forum Member
    I wonder where he pinched this from, there is absolutely no way on this earth PA came up with something so profound on his own!:eek:

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/losing-an-illusion-makes-you-wis
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still only getting the three comments. Whats he charging for membership of his channel?
    Forum Member
    Why would you want to wear a mask of Andre on your hen party... Seriously :eek:

Nearly all celebs use ghost writers..they just pretend they wrote the whole thing themselves

If I wore a PA mask, it would be staying on till I was back in the safety of my own house!

I know his ex wife uses a ghost writer, she is very open about it, can't say the same for PA.
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Still only getting the three comments. Whats he charging for membership of his channel?

It's free!:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I wore a PA mask, it would be staying on till I was back in the safety of my own house!

I know his ex wife uses a ghost writer, she is very open about it, can't say the same for PA.

It was my birthday recently and as a joke my mate gave me the Andre CD... Even my 10 yr old didn't want it ...
    Forum Member
    It was my birthday recently and as a joke my mate gave me the Andre CD... Even my 10 yr old didn't want it ...

Coaster?:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coaster?:o

I gave it to the schools summer fate ...I had to take it because my daughter refused :D:D..
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »

I mentioned an actor a while back that has raised a lot of money for different charities, with his fans giving him a phenomenal amount of support - wonder if we're thinking of the same person ;) Charity work does not need to be shouted from the rooftops to be effective, but from what I've seen/read Peter just seems to be pretty lazy about the whole thing. I'm glad he did the bike ride, but I certainly think more money could have been raised. Didn't someone on here say that CAN never even mentioned it on their twitter?
    Forum Member
    I gave it to the schools summer fate ...I had to take it because my daughter refused :D:D..

I hope you were in disguise?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I mentioned an actor a while back that has raised a lot of money for different charities, with his fans giving him a phenomenal amount of support - wonder if we're thinking of the same person ;) Charity work does not need to be shouted from the rooftops to be effective, but from what I've seen/read Peter just seems to be pretty lazy about the whole thing. I'm glad he did the bike ride, but I certainly think more money could have been raised. Didn't someone on here say that CAN never even mentioned it on their twitter?

Perhaps we are. Then again, like I said, there are a lot of actors, singers, even models who do an inordinate amount for charity but barely mention it, except maybe to big up the charities themselves once in a while.

The amount that he talks about his charity work is utterly disproportionate compared to the actual amount of work he apparently does.

Although from the odd bits of his shows I've seen and what other people have said it seems like he's totally bone idle anyway, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you were in disguise?:D

If I was Betty, I'd have posted it anonymously. In a letter box nowhere near my house. While disguised!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's free!:D:D

If its free, why so few comments on his pieces then? I assumed he was charging for membership

PS He does have a lot of comments on his baby photos on the site, so its clearly a good idea if its free. I cant see myself in my old baby photos, but Pete is a mirror image to how he is today.
This discussion has been closed.