The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 14)

Comments

• beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/alexandra-burke-i-wouldnt-want-my-fans-to-see-me-falling-out-of-a-club
    I think Alex kept the RnB music she had scrapped for a HoH... We probably hear the RICO love tracks.
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/features/alexandra-burke-i-wouldnt-want-my-fans-to-see-me-falling-out-of-a-club
    I think Alex kept the RnB music she had scrapped for a HoH... We probably hear the RICO love tracks.

Just read this was gonna post the same I'm so happy
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member

Interesting! Nearly completed
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    They must have an idea for the single if the album is almost done :confused:
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Nearly completed :eek:
    I didn't even expect her to have finished 20% of it to be quite honest!
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"I've been recording this album since 2010"...aka, she's got back the unreleased album and will use some of those tracks...

So hopefully the Rico tracks, and the stuff with Stargate, RedOne and Sandy Vee make it. It seems so weird for her to say that considering Heartbreak on Hold, just proves that I don't think she really wanted HOH tbh. But she still gave it her all.

Who knows what kind of material she has saved up from those earlier sessions for the other album, if she goes back in the studio and updates them it could be hot. Obviously she may have lost some of the songs though, just Don't Wake Me Up etc...but still, positive news, and exciting that she is getting ready to finalise it.

I think late-January/February would be a good time to premiere the first single and then get straight out there in the US. That's an ideal situation, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Nearly completed :eek:
    I didn't even expect her to have finished 20% of it to be quite honest!

She has loads of material to use. Even her Overcome demos can be used.
    Forum Member
    Her verse in that baby tornado song is the kinda verses I want from alex
    she slays that verse!!

obviously in english tho
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm happy we're getting more music fairly soon though. Hopefully there's no more long waits like Overcome > HOH and HOH > #NewRules.
  • djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally!! Part 14 :D

Just a tad late lol :o

We should have been on page 90 or something now if this was created at the right time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES THANK U!!!! I am so ****ing happy now !
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Alex is gonna complete the album then present it to a label. A label would be majorly impressed with Alex's credentials. Managing to have a huge jaggernaut of a management company behind her, Rico love, Vinzyl, and other productions in her pocket... This is all very promising. I just want one more thing. Alex w/MikeWiLLMadeIt. A hot production by him for single one would make Alex blow in a HUGE way in America
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So did Alex pre-record her performance on GLO X Factor then?

It says on their website that she will be doing a live twitter chat at 6pm (GMT +1) today. The final is due to air today, so I guess she did pre-record it. Explains why there haven't been any videos yet. I thought it aired in the middle of the week like the US version...:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexandra Burke in her big plan for the show and the Nigerian and Ghanaian fan base, she will be releasing a hit single titled “Thank You” for her numerous fans’

Confused at this, is she releasing a new song? Or am I just totally getting the wrong idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxBsK7pqwg

Hallelujah was featured on Xfactor Usa. :)

And I'm surprised a lot of americans know Alex, and they're praising her on twitter. lol
    Forum Member
    Luke Reid wrote: »
    Confused at this, is she releasing a new song? Or am I just totally getting the wrong idea.

Think they got wrong idea and meant the EP was a thank to her fans
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxBsK7pqwg

Hallelujah was featured on Xfactor Usa. :)

And I'm surprised a lot of americans know Alex, and they're praising her on twitter. lol

I really think Alex has a chance in the US
    the reaction was great...

She really needs to go out there ASAP, people are waiting for her!!
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Shoed wrote: »
    I really think Alex has a chance in the US
    the reaction was great...

She really needs to go out there ASAP, people are waiting for her!!

No lie, but they actually are.

And that girl was great!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    America has been waiting for Alex for a while now. She needs to get out there asap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    America have been waiting for Alex since the day she won the XF!!
    Forum Member
    Good HQ of the audition
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4_vFAZgL4E&sns=tw

and true guys!
    Forum Member
    I think Alex needs to promote the hell outta the US...

The Silence could well I think, with a new video though. Because her live performance on X Factor slayed.

She SHOULD start promoting now, Bad boys, ANL, Hallelujah, The Silence & Broken Heels...

All her old material is good enough to gain a fanbase until third album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I think she needs to do is start touring the radio stations/talk shows, anywhere where she can talk and show her face across the different states....

She needs to mention the Beyoncé duet as well, and ideally have some kind of single she can perform to show off her vocals. If she gets the urban/AC market on side as well as the pop, she has a chance for higher physical sales and a more loyal fanbase.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Nice to see she's getting these small deals while shes recording.

Mune energy drinks and now Funkin Cocktails. They aren't huge deals, but they'll definitely pay.

Glad that we're getting songs from 2010, that's exciting. Glad Syco let her keep them.

This album could be a lot more epic than we expected.

Now she needs a decent label to release it!
  • beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go on twitter and use the #gloxfactor to ask Alex questions!