Matthew is so jealous of Amy

124»

Comments

• GeistyGeisty Posts: 1,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's envious that she's the centre of attention and dictating events in the camp. Matthews got nothing to lose now, and he'll be going down the route Eric did well last series. That is, capturing the "cynical bloke vote". Voters like a cynical bad boy, even a middle aged one- to an extent. As was proved with Eric last year.
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Geisty wrote: »
    He's envious that she's the centre of attention and dictating events in the camp. Matthews got nothing to lose now, and he'll be going down the route Eric did well last series. That is, capturing the "cynical bloke vote". Voters like a cynical bad boy, even a middle aged one- to an extent. As was proved with Eric last year.

I'm glad you understand that point.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Matthew's actually enjoying being nasty about Amy. His comment in the Bush Telegraph about her being the last one to make a speech and him wondering whether she'd realise just how resented she is says that to me.

I didn't like him before the jungle. On his show, he comes across as arrogant and confrontational. He loves an argument. He's of the opinion that his opinion is always right and anyone who disagrees with him, no matter who they are or what its about, is wrong.