EE: Janine/David/Stacey/Max... Car Lot

GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
Forum Member
Now I don't know if I'm stringing a story out of nothing but a couple weeks ago, when it was announced Stacey was returning this was my comment on the article

"My guess is, seeing as David and Max are all chummy now, Max will find out that Janine killed Michael and not Alice and Max will go looking for Stacey, because he loves her and wants to be with her and Max will tell Janine to tell the police that she lied about Stacey killing Archie in order to keep him quiet about her killing Michael ..... and breathe - My Theory

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a536230/eastenders-lacey-turner-returning-as-stacey-branning.html#ixzz2nlZqvTep
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook
"

Right, so according to the Christmas trailer, David blackmails Janine for money, money of which I think he'll use to buy/renovate the car lot (its been announced that there'll be a new car lot set) Max, who know Stacy killed Archie, will blackmail Janine into dropping charges against Stacey......

Anyone see where I'm coming from??

Comments

• SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I don't know if I'm stringing a story out of nothing but a couple weeks ago, when it was announced Stacey was returning this was my comment on the article

"My guess is, seeing as David and Max are all chummy now, Max will find out that Janine killed Michael and not Alice and Max will go looking for Stacey, because he loves her and wants to be with her and Max will tell Janine to tell the police that she lied about Stacey killing Archie in order to keep him quiet about her killing Michael ..... and breathe - My Theory

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a536230/eastenders-lacey-turner-returning-as-stacey-branning.html#ixzz2nlZqvTep
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook
    "

Right, so according to the Christmas trailer, David blackmails Janine for money, money of which I think he'll use to buy/renovate the car lot (its been announced that there'll be a new car lot set) Max, who know Stacy killed Archie, will blackmail Janine into dropping charges against Stacey......

Anyone see where I'm coming from??

Don't think Max feature's in scenes with Janine over Xmas.
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Well yes I know, but you do realise that this storyline doesn't conclude at Christmas, it goes on for much longer...
    Stacey arrives in March/ish
    We wont see the back of Janine until around about the same time
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well yes I know, but you do realise that this storyline doesn't conclude at Christmas, it goes on for much longer...
    Stacey arrives in March/ish
    We wont see the back of Janine until around about the same time

True, but Stacey is not on the run because the police she killed Archie, its because they think she stabbed Jannine. Can't see max risking anything with his kids to bring back Stacey, Kat maybe.
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, but Stacey is not on the run because the police she killed Archie, its because they think she stabbed Jannine. Can't see max risking anything with his kids to bring back Stacey, Kat maybe.

I'm pretty sure it was proved that Janine stabbed herself so the police dropped the charges?

As far as I can remember (though I'm not completely sure) Stacey is free to return if she wants.
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Janine announced loudly to everyone that she was Archies killer??
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I'm wandering what's going to stop Roxy from calling the police and reporting that Stacey is back in Albert Square?? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it was proved that Janine stabbed herself so the police dropped the charges?

As far as I can remember (though I'm not completely sure) Stacey is free to return if she wants.

No she only told Pat and Ricky she did it, That's why she is on the run. No one but Ronnie/Roxy and Max know she killed Archie.
    I'm sure Janine announced loudly to everyone that she was Archies killer??

She taped Stacey playing it and when over to the Vic to play it. Which when she did it had been taped over Stacey's confession so people just thought she was lying.
    Forum Member
    I don't remember this, nevertheless, its not as if Stacey could wander back to Albert Square without the police wanting to speak to her
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janine announced in the crowded pub that Stacey murdered Archie however Max recorded over her confession so Janine had no proof. Janine then stabbed herself and framed Stacey. Stacey, knowing if she was arrested and charged with the attempted murder of Janine and under intense questioning from the police she would crack and confess to killing Archie, fled the square without clearing her name (for the stabbing). So as far as the police are aware Stacey did stab Janine and then went on the run. However she is not wanted for Archie's murder which is still pinned on Bradley as far as the police are concerned. It will be interesting to see how they get around all that when Stacey returns.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey confessed to Roxy and Ronnie too.
    But when Stacey Returns Ronnie, won't be there.
    Forum Member
    cybersq wrote: »

Yes she will
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she only told Pat and Ricky she did it, That's why she is on the run. No one but Ronnie/Roxy and Max know she killed Archie.

Just looked it up, you're right so I'm a bit confused as to how they're going to do this as Janine would without a doubt try and get Stacey arrested.

The only thing I can think of is if Janine went on the run so no charges could be properly pinned on Stacey as they wouldn't have Janine's testimony?

Does anyone actually know if Janine and Stacey are going to cross over in their stints btw?
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cybersq wrote: »

But Roxy will be won't she?
    Forum Member
    Janine announced in the crowded pub that Stacey murdered Archie however Max recorded over her confession so Janine had no proof. Janine then stabbed herself and framed Stacey. Stacey, knowing if she was arrested and charged with the attempted murder of Janine and under intense questioning from the police she would crack and confess to killing Archie, fled the square without clearing her name (for the stabbing). So as far as the police are aware Stacey did stab Janine and then went on the run. However she is not wanted for Archie's murder which is still pinned on Bradley as far as the police are concerned. It will be interesting to see how they get around all that when Stacey returns.

This... is how i remember it...
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the police have any evidence of Stacey stabbing Janine? Were the charges ever dropped?

I agree with the comments re. Archie – the police have no evidence of Stacey’s involvement and still think that Bradley killed him (although it was odd that they never knew his motive). Because of the secrecy surrounding the live episode, the aftermath of Bradley’s death was awful – no one on the Square commented on how a kind natured boy killed someone who he had little or no involvement with. It was never revealed how Archie raped Stacey.

Even if Ronnie and Roxy went to the police, without a confession from Stacey they wouldn’t have enough evidence to make a conviction.
  • bass55bass55 Posts: 18,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the police have any evidence of Stacey stabbing Janine? Were the charges ever dropped?

I agree with the comments re. Archie – the police have no evidence of Stacey’s involvement and still think that Bradley killed him (although it was odd that they never knew his motive). Because of the secrecy surrounding the live episode, the aftermath of Bradley’s death was awful – no one on the Square commented on how a kind natured boy killed someone who he had little or no involvement with. It was never revealed how Archie raped Stacey.

Even if Ronnie and Roxy went to the police, without a confession from Stacey they wouldn’t have enough evidence to make a conviction.

Exactly, there is nothing that links Archie's death to Stacey. Janine or Ronnie/Roxy telling the police she confessed doesn't mean anything, they can't prove it. The police have no reason to believe Bradley wasn't the killer (even though they know of no motive etc, which is ridiculous but then the whole story was unbelievably far fetched).

The mess TPTB got themselves into with Stacey being the killer was because they clearly hadn't thought the story through properly. Stacey being the killer was done purely for shock, with no thought given to the consequences. Why would the police believe Bradley killed Archie if they didn't know about the rape? Why was nobody surprised that sweet, gentle Bradley was a cold blooded murderer?

Peggy, who was leaving anyway, should have been the killer. Bradley and Stacey, who were also both leaving, should have left the Square together, alive.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Quick question: doesn't Lauren also know that Stacy killed Archie? I think it was the first thing Jacqueline Jossa did when she took over the role: record Stacy's confession on her mobile phone. I think Max took her phone off her then, but she still had the recording on her computer so she gave it to Janine/wanted to give it to Janine but might have got talked out of it by Max or Stacy.
    Forum Member
    los.kav wrote: »
    Quick question: doesn't Lauren also know that Stacy killed Archie? I think it was the first thing Jacqueline Jossa did when she took over the role: record Stacy's confession on her mobile phone. I think Max took her phone off her then, but she still had the recording on her computer so she gave it to Janine/wanted to give it to Janine but might have got talked out of it by Max or Stacy.

OMG, this is true, I remember this. So now, I'm thinking "Will Stacey get back together with Max?" and if so what does Lauren have to say about it...
    Forum Member
    Lauren was going to be the one to expose Stacey, but kept it quiet after finding out that Stacey was raped by him, but then changed her mind and gave the recording to Janine