Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 56)

Comments

• Options
    joeseeksjoeseeks Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the album will scrape the top 40
  • Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Free £2 amazon MP3 credit if any buns want it :)

http://local.amazon.co.uk/National-UK/B00H8NJYSQ?tag=skim0x24512-21
  • Options
    AlfonsoJuanesAlfonsoJuanes Posts: 2,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My prediction:

CWL #55
    OMS #17
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    #28 "One More Sleep"
    #34 Chrismas, With Love

The album had the benefit of the run up to Christmas, so I think it would have sold well to compensate for the days after Christmas.
  • Options
    Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a question, will Leona working with Ryan Tedder again? I'm a bit worried because these two haven't communicated since GH.
  • Options
    joeseeksjoeseeks Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    #28 "One More Sleep"

You really think it'll go that low? She was between 2 - 4 on iTunes for all of Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's get realistic with these predictions guys... I predict OMS #1 and CWL #1... ;p good day to you guys :D
  • Options
    LibbylizLibbyliz Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday Soe.
  • Options
    Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    Free £2 amazon MP3 credit if any buns want it :)

http://local.amazon.co.uk/National-UK/B00H8NJYSQ?tag=skim0x24512-21

Thanks
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    Last night, "Your Face Sounds Familiar" final in Serbia featured one of the contestants singing "Bleeding Love". :D She impersonated Brits performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_OwcUl2qc no HQ yet.

The girl who sang it, Sara, is a big Leona fan, I know that from earlier. There were many complimentary stuff said by hosts about Leona, how big of a singer she is and BL was said to be a beautiful ballad :D
  • Options
    lee3_lee3_ Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Last night, "Your Face Sounds Familiar" final in Serbia featured one of the contestants singing "Bleeding Love". :D She impersonated Brits performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_OwcUl2qc no HQ yet.

I was just about to post this haha, noticed everything was copied from Leona's brits performance... from the dress, hair, dancers to the confetti! :D
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skye.91 wrote: »
    I have a question, will Leona working with Ryan Tedder again? I'm a bit worried because these two haven't communicated since GH.

I'd be shocked if she didn't. He's getting bigger again now - producing songs on Beyonce's new album and getting a #1 with 'Counting Stars' - plus all of their collaborations have been both of their best ('Bleeding Love', 'Take A Bow', 'Happy', 'Glassheart').
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    lee3_ wrote: »
    I was just about to post this haha, noticed everything was copied from Leona's brits performance... from the dress, hair, dancers to the confetti! :D

Yeah, although they didn't manage to copy the dress entirely :D I love that Brits dress. She finished as a runner-up on the show btw and she has a bunch of teen fans so I hope that popularizes Leona a bit more in Serbia :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The radio 1 top 40 chart show has started

current on #38
  • Options
    Forum Member
    joeseeks wrote: »
    You really think it'll go that low? She was between 2 - 4 on iTunes for all of Sunday, Monday & Tuesday

Sales are really high this week and the #32 sold 20k same week last year. She only had Sunday-Tuesday of really good sales and wouldn't have benefitted much from the Xmas gift card effect. Although looking at it, I think she might be a bit higher than what I predicted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very off topic, but the frog is back. Man i hated crazy frog then and i do now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's definitely Top 30 this week!
  • Options
    spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    I'd be shocked if she didn't. He's getting bigger again now - producing songs on Beyonce's new album and getting a #1 with 'Counting Stars' - plus all of their collaborations have been both of their best ('Bleeding Love', 'Take A Bow', 'Happy', 'Glassheart').

I really hope they work together, they always produce hits. I believe he'll be the one to give Leona her comeback hit. Speaking of OneRepublic, yet another example of a band/solo artist who experienced a decline and came back with a WW hit. 2013 has been full of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    #28 "One More Sleep"
    #34 Chrismas, With Love

The album had the benefit of the run up to Christmas, so I think it would have sold well to compensate for the days after Christmas.

She's higher than #28
  • Options
    pespes Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope they work together, they always produce hits. I believe he'll be the one to give Leona her comeback hit. Speaking of OneRepublic, yet another example of a band/solo artist who experienced a decline and came back with a WW hit. 2013 has been full of them.

plus they released counting stars as 3 single due to fans demand after the other 2 didn't do well at all..if only leona do the same with GH
  • Options
    Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When i see OneRepublic im march im gonna make Sure Ryan knows thay Leona fans cant wait for some more of his magic :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mariah dropped 17 anhd the pogues dropped 10 so i hoping top 20 at least for Leona this week

Leona is top #20 this week, just waiting to find out where
  • Options
    Bubble_BeamBubble_Beam Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just listend to aint no mountain high enough was this actually the full version?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just listend to aint no mountain high enough was this actually the full version?

It cuts off a little at the end, but basically it is. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

if it was the clip from radio 2 then yes, thats the full song
This discussion has been closed.