Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Not sure if this one has been posted. If it has, apologies.

From Lainey:

He was the one we trusted who can’t actually be trusted. He used to be my answer to the question - is there anyone in Hollywood who DOESN’T cheat? Yes, I’d say, and excitedly too! Art does not imitate life! He’s faithful! Well, no. He isn’t.

He hits on the young funny pretty ones at parties. Very typical behaviour - he loosens up with a few drinks and he turns into a pig; two of his more famous targets, both under 30, turned him down. He did however spend a few nights with a frequent co-star, over 30. They’ve worked together on major and minor projects. As for his long suffering partner? The woman we thought was the love of his life? Well, sometimes when he gets drunk and smears himself all over other ladies, she’s actually right there. She turns away. She pretends she doesn’t see. Which... kind of explains why she looks the way she does.

That said, it is a partnership. It’s not like she’s getting nothing out of it. He has used his influence to help her, certainly. Perhaps she’s decided it’s worth it. An actor cheating on his partner is nothing new and doesn’t make for the most intriguing blind, sure. But like I said earlier, he was the one who was supposed to not be like the others. He’s the one who’s enjoyed almost unanimous popularity. And he turned out to be the cliché. I was surprised about this one. And very, very disappointed.

I'm going to go for Goldeneye on this one, though I hope I'm wrong I thought they were solid!:(
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    That blind item about the guy who can't be trusted was solved - http://blindgossip.com/?p=45717
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That blind item about the guy who can't be trusted was solved - http://blindgossip.com/?p=45717

Wow, so it was Don Draper after all. Well what can i say, life does imitate art! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yay! my faith in goldeneye lives on! :D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Male tv presenter who recently got married? Any clues who he is?

Also presumably if the stylish one's conquests are all PR what about the abuse that his Mrs Robinson got? Was it all staged?

Surely the usual suspect has been er suspect for quite some time. Is this really news?

I wonder if it was a dealbreaker to make sure she was signed up for the next series of the spin-off for the singing show? They both had the same boss.

I think the same boss is probably doing the same thing in the USA with another boyband member. They run the same routine for PR
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

What former A list celebrity who likes to think she does everything well but doesn't really do anything all that great but still manages to be front and center all the time yelled at her boy toy right after they got off the red carpet and told him he was acting like a child and that he was ruining her "carefully created image." She sent him back to the car and told him to wait until she was finished.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ "Does everything well" means http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dnTLx4XQDI
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I wonder if it was a dealbreaker to make sure she was signed up for the next series of the spin-off for the singing show? They both had the same boss.

I think the same boss is probably doing the same thing in the USA with another boyband member. They run the same routine for PR

Wouldn't be surprising. And the hate would be real even if the affair wasn't. The band has very overdramatic fans. If anyone has been paying attention to todays happenings, that's pretty obvious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN: What former Hills star is set to come out as a lesbian?
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    LSL2012 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprising. And the hate would be real even if the affair wasn't. The band has very overdramatic fans. If anyone has been paying attention to todays happenings, that's pretty obvious.

I read that the maniacs contacted one of the girlfriend's university, because according to this insane fan/insane fans, the girlfriend is homophobic for being a beard in relationship with a gay guy, and preventing him from being openly gay.

Is that about the gist of the craziest things they have done?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

I reckon Lauren's super bitchy sidekick ( Yes,I'm sad enough to have watched Laguna beach ..less of the Hills though..)
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    Yay! my faith in goldeneye lives on! :D

If it had turned out to be Goldeneye, you would have had to peel my jaw off the floor, where it would have landed with shock!! I'm still quite disappointed in Don Draper though - I thought he was one of the good guys as well :(
  • Options
    ncl*girlncl*girl Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

the sister of a pratt??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ncl*girl wrote: »
    the sister of a pratt??

I was thinking more higher or LOwer.
  • Options
    ShomofoShomofo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN: The Rumours:

This actress has been a steady C+ to B- . Foreign born. Always works, but you would be hard pressed to pick her out of a crowd and match her with her name. Her name is probably B+ list. She has had some issues on movie sets the past two years. Apparently this C- list actor with A list recognition who was in a very high profile relationship that she dated for awhile spread a whole bunch of rumours about her. Lots and lots of them. Like he was in his own version of high school.

She says that most of the stuff never happened and probably would never be able to happen because he takes so many drugs and drinks so much that he is impotent half the time and their sex never lasted longer than 30 seconds. She is shocked that he ever managed to get anyone pregnant. Anyway, his rumours have made working on sets very uncomfortable because he tells everyone that she is easy and that she will have sex with anyone famous who spends a couple of bucks on her.

During her most recent movie, almost the entire cast was men and she says that she had to hide every second that she was not filming because the guys would not stop hitting on her and at one point she thought about walking off the set and quitting and going back home.

This made me think of Vanilla Sky
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Vanilla Sky? Sleep with a woman? :D:D:D
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Shomofo wrote: »
    This made me think of Vanilla Sky

general consesus seemed to be Ex Mr Legally Blonde & the girl from candy
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I just think it's very telling that the Stylish one appeared on the Grim dj's very last ever late night show. They seem to be as thick as thieves. I was listening to his last show and grim dj even commented that Stylish is always at the studio when he's broadcasting late at night but no one knows he's ever there. It's always very hush-hush when he comes over to see him. That was said live on radio.

They are both together a lot more than people know :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunday Mirror Blind Item

SssH! Which pop star is enjoying her hallucinogenic chocolate (chocolate laced with acid) a bit too much these days? Apparently she loves getting off her head. Naughty!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I read that the maniacs contacted one of the girlfriend's university, because according to this insane fan/insane fans, the girlfriend is homophobic for being a beard in relationship with a gay guy, and preventing him from being openly gay.

Is that about the gist of the craziest things they have done?

Yeah that's pretty much the craziest right now. Some fans have been emailing their management recently too. I just wonder what they think all of this will accomplish. If something is going on between the two bandmates do they think sending these messages will make them suddenly want to expose it. They even send death threats to each other within the fandom just because of different opinions. I don't think anything is wrong with shipping, even I think something went on between them in the past, but sending messages with their opinions and theories to them, their families, their management, and someone's university is just insane to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Sunday Mirror Blind Item

SssH! Which pop star is enjoying her hallucinogenic chocolate (chocolate laced with acid) a bit too much these days? Apparently she loves getting off her head. Naughty!

either someone a bit gaga or one of the gang that got sshh tattooed on their fingers (not Lily mind:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    general consesus seemed to be Ex Mr Legally Blonde & the girl from candy

I can't figure out the girl at all. Any more hints?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can't figure out the girl at all. Any more hints?
    Candy /Film and you'll get it:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Candy /Film and you'll get it:)

Ahh, well of course. :D

She also seems to have done a movie with almost all male cast, so it would fit the BI

He does have a reputation of being a total douche, so it wouldn't surprise me..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahh, well of course. :D

She also seems to have done a movie with almost all male cast, so it would fit the BI

He does have a reputation of being a total douche, so it wouldn't surprise me..

glad to assist, shame as he seemed quite nice back in the day with his wife and children. I always think it all went wrong due to the wife becoming far more successful & him getting narked.
    The dark Knight & her were amazing in that film, makes me :cry:
This discussion has been closed.