The Big Bang Theory

shadforthshadforth Posts: 1,923
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has the series returned from it's mid-break on E4 Thursdays or are they just repeats? They're not listed as new eps in the TV guide or on Sky Planner. Cheers.

Comments

• adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Repeats.
    The new series will continue on E4 in April.
  • bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adams66 wrote: »
    Repeats.
    The new series will continue on E4 in April.

This is getting silly, it comes back for a few weeks then it's off again.
  • shadforthshadforth Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for the heads-up! Why can't they just run the whole series without breaks?! >:(:)
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,671
    Forum Member
    shadforth wrote: »
    Cheers for the heads-up! Why can't they just run the whole series without breaks?! >:(:)
    So many people tune into the repeats that they can afford to mess their viewers around like this.

It was better before when they used to split the run into two uninterrupted blocks. This bringing it back for just a couple of weeks here and there business is ludicrous.
  • charliesayscharliesays Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can never win. The US are showing them in a stop start fashion, which has the knock on effect over here. But if E4 waited so that they can show them uninterrupted then there would be the inevitable moans that we have to wait so long.
  • maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested, Jim Parsons is on Who Do You Think You Are USA on BBC1 tonight 11.20. Looks like it's a good one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggie_07 wrote: »
    If anyone is interested, Jim Parsons is on Who Do You Think You Are USA on BBC1 tonight 11.20. Looks like it's a good one.

It's not being shown our region,North East,but I guess it'll be on the BBC Iplayer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I'm in the North East and yes, it's not on SD, but it is on BBC1 HD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobcar wrote: »
    This is getting silly, it comes back for a few weeks then it's off again.

One week, this time. Thursday to Thursday. Ludicrous. Terrible scheduling - hold it back if you can't broadcast more than one ep. If E4 can't keep up, people will torrent. Not in droves, not yet, but international TV is ever more accessible. I'm tempted to, in moments of weakness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stereofam wrote: »
    I'm in the North East and yes, it's not on SD, but it is on BBC1 HD.

Thanks for that Stereofam :)
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Just seen on BBC red button news that Big Bang Theory is watched by 20 million in the US and has been commissioned for three new series until 2017.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like night following day, you can always be sure TBBT will be on at least one British TV channel at any time during any 24 hours, lol.

I say more Leslie Winkle to call Shelbot a 'dumba$$' and slap him down. :)