"Do you have a new pet?..."

2»

Comments

• Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol @ just reiterating that she said, "Do you have a new pet" I know. Thanks again. That's what the thread is about. My point is I've seen those exact words used facetiously in reference to that saying if someone is following another person around. I've actually said it myself on more than one occasion, I'm certain. It's just an alternate but still innocuous take.

But minds are made up already. It's just peculiar that a harmless comment like that is being twisted to suit your agenda.

No comment that Stephanie made as been twisted to suit any agenda. She made an unkind and sarcastic remark about a man she has told to his face she dislikes, moreover she untruthfully stuck the knife in and said all the housemates dislike him. How nasty is that.:(

So SpiritedAway, do please forgive us if we tend not to believe the mean girl Stephanie meant no ill will, moreover, her comment was certainly not harmless.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    My God you people need to hop off of Gary's dick. It was funny lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bella_may wrote: »

Yeugh, and to think I berate folk for swallowing a dictionary. I take it back..:(
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

Poor Gary :(
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No comment that Stephanie made as been twisted to suit any agenda. She made an unkind and sarcastic remark about a man she has told to his face she dislikes, moreover she untruthfully stuck the knife in and said all the housemates dislike him. How nasty is that.:(

So SpiritedAway, do please forgive us if we tend not to believe the mean girl Stephanie meant no ill will, moreover, her comment was certainly not harmless.:)
    A lot of baseless, blanket presumptions. You just confirmed it for me. Thanks. I'll know not to take any tips on what is poor form in England (was James Jordan moonlighting as Sasparella? ) from here because opinions are so obviously colored by allegiances.

This place just hates anyone who dislikes Gary.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a spiteful cruel-minded cow. At school she'd be head of the girl gang sniggering at and name-calling the chubby kid.
  • Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pookiesboo wrote: »
    She doesn't have much of a personality so has to get noticed somehow. Her "missing George" shtick last night was embarrassing.

I agree with this, I wonder if she has taken advice from her brother as to how to "play the game" except she can't pull it off in the same way. From what we are seeing she really is very rude and I don't think for one minute that she fancies George, again just for the camera's, playing the game. My opinon anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of baseless, blanket presumptions. You just confirmed it for me. Thanks. I'll know not to take any tips on what is poor form in England (was James Jordan moonlighting as Sasparella? ) from here because opinions are so obviously colored by allegiances.

This place just hates anyone who dislikes Gary.

Well that makes your theory well and truly defunct. I am not English nor do I reside in England. Way to go with the blanket presumption. :p

I would say sarcasm but that would be giving credence to someone who knew what they were talking about.;-)
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a tip, it would be more beneficial if you are arguing a point to express why you believe your stance to be true with some supporting details instead of hammering away at "X is doing this" and not explaining the reasons you've interpreted things that way.

In the states and in movies what Stephanie said is sarcastic but also a play on "Following you around like a lost puppy (dog)" hence the use of "pet" and totally inoffensive. I could do without reading "She is nasty and she dislikes him, of course she was insulting Gary" for the nth time.
    Well that makes your theory well and truly defunct. I am not English nor do I reside in England. Way to go with the blanket presumption. :p

I would say sarcasm but that would be giving credence to someone who knew what they were talking about.;-)
    I quoted your post but the bolded was in reference to Sasparella stating that Stephanie's comments are belittling "here" which was somewhat reminiscent of James saying "We don't do that in this country." And I can only deduce "here" is England or Britain as the context of the original comment we're discussing was made by Stephanie in the BB house on English soil. Sorry about the confusion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    Lol @ just reiterating that she said, "Do you have a new pet" I know. Thanks again. That's what the thread is about. My point is I've seen those exact words used facetiously in reference to that saying if someone is following another person around. I've actually said it myself on more than one occasion, I'm certain. It's just an alternate but still innocuous take.

But minds are made up already. It's just peculiar that a harmless comment like that is being twisted to suit your agenda.

Are you actually even reading what you are posting???? I think it's painfully obvious you don't even understand what you're saying ...& my agenda!? What am I, Hitler?
  • julie_tredgoldjulie_tredgold Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Your funnier , I love your comment , Stephanie is a beautiful girl but sadly only on the outside, she does not fancy George whatsoever , she would not give him the time of day outside the house , the only card she can play is her looks and they will fade , poor cow
    It was a mean thing to say and it was not the first time she has been mean , if she makes the final It will be because of a fake romance
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your funnier , I love your comment , Stephanie is a beautiful girl but sadly only on the outside, she does not fancy George , the only card she can play is her looks and they will fade , poor cow
    It was a mean thing to say and it was not the first time she has been mean , if she makes the final I will eat my hat

I suspect your hat is safe ;-)
    Is it a tin one? Tin hats are needed here regularly.

She's not a nice girl at all , mind you look back to the previous winner.

:o
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hate Stephanie for how she speaks down to Gary she is just nasty like her brother