Options

White Dee is a coward and a craven crowd pleaser

123457»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see Dee's buttons pushed and how she is under pressure. So far she is just **** ash lil with her cup of char and her hefty breasts. All she needs is some curlers and a garden fence.

She is having an easy time in the house at the mo and i want to see the stuff she is really made of.

As for her disagreement with Gary pfft. Cop out on her part, right now he is an easy target. Lets see if she would take on a housemate who has some social standing in the house. Unlikely to happen right now ......

Can't stand these housemates who adopt the 'mama' role for themselves. Sooooo predictable.
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    racol5 wrote: »
    It was not me....Dee's set that up with '''come with me and talk ''' ......even leading Gary by the hand.... ohhh bad lady ..... just remember he did not go to her ...she went to him and led him off from the people he was talking to.... then once she was hostile with him left him there on his own .... away from people.... then walked away ......and then ..... bitched about him .... bad mama. Yes a one hour show but she did that all in a space of minutes and SHE DID DO THAT.

I think she is nasty.

Gary wanted to talk to her about it she told him to wait.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    Like Gary or not, to call him the most manipulative in that group is pure cowardice, and also dishonest.
    He's incredibly manipulative, that's one of the things that make him compulsive viewing. What he isn't is immune from criticism from inside or outside of the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cat- wrote: »
    Oh I fully agree with you. I have a lot of respect for how he's managed to rebuild his life and overcome some of the difficulties of brain injury. I guess I was being flippant with the genius remark. I just find it frustrating when one attack after another is being thrown at Gary when there are still some functioning problems that exist. He's never going to be completely cured and it's the housemates lack of any empathy and patience with him that I find really disappointing. :)

The hms are in this for themselves not to play Mother Theresa to some ungrateful Old man who judging by his ill mannered, rude, nasty behaviour to David the other day doesn't deserve empathy or patience at all. How the hell can you give empathy to someone who behaves in a bullish way, how many times can someone offer empathy and patience to someone because of their age if they can't even accept it gracefully, but belittles them and chooses to hear when it suits them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well whatever Dee we're seeing, it's an unpleasant one in my opinion.>:(

That any grown woman could complain about having to repeat herself to a deaf person and make insulting comments about them as she walked away, but loud enough for the other housemates to hear & snigger is certainly not a nice person in my book. A total coward and shameful in fact.:(

He has selective hearing! i noticed he clearly heard what was said then backtracked and asked what was said.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has selective hearing! i noticed he clearly heard what was said then backtracked and asked what was said.

I don't agree, but hey that's the beauty of this forum.

Dee obviously thinks he's deaf, did'nt you hear her make her ill judged and quite frankly awful comments about being sick repeating herself. The man is deaf, whether you or others want to dismiss this, the medical evidence is irrefutable.Saying he has selective hearing is quite insulting and sad imo.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hms are in this for themselves not to play Mother Theresa to some ungrateful Old man who judging by his ill mannered, rude, nasty behaviour to David the other day doesn't deserve empathy or patience at all. How the hell can you give empathy to someone who behaves in a bullish way, how many times can someone offer empathy and patience to someone because of their age if they can't even accept it gracefully, but belittles them and chooses to hear when it suits them?

Compassion not a strong point for you right :D?
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    I don't agree, but hey that's the beauty of this forum.

Dee obviously thinks he's deaf, did'nt you hear her make her ill judged and quite frankly awful comments about being sick repeating herself. The man is deaf, whether you or others want to dismiss this, the medical evidence is irrefutable.Saying he has selective hearing is quite insulting and sad imo.:(

Agree .....the guy had a cancerous tumour in his sinuses which can easily cause problems with his earing. ................Dee made a terrible mistake saying what she did.
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ste888 wrote: »
    Gary said Dee was lying because she said 'Gary thinks he is going to win, he's been told he's going to win' thats when Gary said 'thats a lie' and also when Gary asked Dee for a word in private the way the other hm,s acted was disgraceful. . . Especially Frank/elly like a little boy/girl telling 'Audley Audley there's gonna be a fight'
    Spot on it was when she said that Gary told someone he would win, that he said thats a lie, I reckon she lied or she would have said who told her,nasty woman>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    roseblue1 wrote: »
    Agree .....the guy had a cancerous tumour in his sinuses which can easily cause problems with his earing. ................Dee made a terrible mistake saying what she did.

Her fake mask is slipping. To mock someone that is deaf like she did is a big no no.. You would think she would no better claiming the benefit for her depression.. that may I add soon shifted after she got he pay out for tv show...

AAAAAARRRRRR hate this vile fake woman >:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    I think she is doing very well in there yes she may be out of her depth at times But I think most of the general public will think she has done well she won't win but I don't thnk for one minute she thinks she will wn
    It's nosy n forums were thy nit pick every breath people take on the show

She could not really back her opinion up with real evidence of his manipulation and therefore was trying to sell her views too please the crowd; she would know about manipulation as she did the same while getting the tax payer to feed her **** habit
    and ginormous physical attributes this woman is a no mark with not even 1 gram of talent
    no where near what gary has people are easily fooled because she appeared on
    benefits street she certaintly is really not that great to watch and I would love it if she was booted out next !
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gary's no saint ..but when you read this thread ..you'd be forgiven for thinking it ..the other housemates ..have had time to form an opinion on him ..this is fair ..the viewing public may not like it ..but entitled they are
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    gary's no saint ..but when you read this thread ..you'd be forgiven for thinking it ..the other housemates ..have had time to form an opinion on him ..this is fair ..the viewing public may not like it ..but entitled they are

Sorry what do you mean.:confused:
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Sorry what do you mean.:confused:

I take it to mean that as Dee is living with him 24/7 then she may be in a better position than the viewers to decide who is the most manipulative. She expressed her opinion, who are we to say she is wrong? We may disagree (I don't) but we can't say she is incorrect
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bradvilla wrote: »
    to you but that doesn't mean shes lying. She has a different view to it than you do. Sometimes you have to accept people will and its not because of some great scheme or just plain lying, its because they believe it.

Hey you may be right she may be right, but that doesn't make her a liar. Do you see my point? Disagree with her, but you are assuming you know what she "really" thinks.

Personally I really saw his manipulation tonight and I thought she handled him well with their chat, but that's my opinion. Yours is different, but that doesn't mean I believe you are lying. But that's what you are doing with her. You assume she must feel the same as you and therefore because she says something else, shes lying

But you don't know she wasn't lying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    I take it to mean that as Dee is living with him 24/7 then she may be in a better position than the viewers to decide who is the most manipulative. She expressed her opinion, who are we to say she is wrong? We may disagree (I don't) but we can't say she is incorrect

Well I can only comment on what I see, and what I see is Dee being disgustingly rude and horrible to a man who cannot hear. She has behaved appallingly, but I'm not at all surprised.