Seriously hannah goes through and Melanie doesn't, is this for real?

garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
Forum Member
Hannah sounded like a man with a sore throat who hadn't sung before.

Melanie was amazing.

imho hannah was probably the worst singer of all 12 acts on sunday and she goes through,

HUH ????

every year this seems to happen. someone who cant sing goes through, the ones who can go out.

Comments

• 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Hannah was amazing and deserved to go through Melanie was bland and boring and I'm not surprised she never got chosen but I did think she would get chosen over Abi.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah was streets ahead of Melanie on vocals. It was'nt even a contest.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Hannah sings with her soul, Melanie sings with her head (ie- she's too focused on precision and "impressive" vocals to feel the song)
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah deserved her place she was great on Sunday Melanie technically sang well but there was no feeling or passion when she was singing the song.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Seriously is this title thread even real?

Hannah v Melanie. It's a no brainer.

Melanie is far off Hannah's league. Nice girl girl but it is even a compliment for her to put against Hannah's name as a potential rival. No way.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Hannah is a one trick pony that you'll all get bored of eventually. :yawn: I was only really happy with Tamera as she is a performer as well as a vocalist.

My final 3 would have been Melanie, Tamera and Relley.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Hannah was miles better she deserved to go through I think if any who deserved to get through didn't would be Relley for me not Melanie I think Relley done a great job and deserved to get through over Abi.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    If I were a Melanie fan I'd be upset that it was Abi that got through over her, not Hannah.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah is way better than Melanie - the correct choice by Nicole was made. I thought Melanie's last 2 performances at BC and JH was dire, bland and boring (to the verge of depressing even though she is a decent singer)
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually thought Relley was much better than Melanie on Sunday and deserved to go through over Abi .
    Forum Member
    Like I said those who are gushing over Hannah will be bored of her by week 5 lmao.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    I actually though Relley was much better than Melanie on Sunday and deserved to go through over Abi .

Thank You - that's exactly what I think
    Top 3 should have been Hannah, Reilley and Tamera but never mind it's done now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    Like I said those who are gushing over Hannah will be bored of her by week 5 lmao.

I don't think I'll be at all :)
    Forum Member
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I don't think I'll be at all :)

I think it will be. The only one I can see doing well in the girls category is Tamera. I do think Hannah will be the first girl out...:o Abi has a fanbase, surprisingly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I certainlly wont be.
  • Joan_FergusonJoan_Ferguson Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah will only be able to sing songs that reflect her existential struggle in modern day racist Britain where she is demeaned every day having to sell sausage rolls to white folks.

She won't be able to sing a happy song without desperately trying 'to make a connection' as Nicole would have it.

Lord help us.

Abi and Tamera will be much the same - trying to show the TV cameras their 'soul'.

Just singing to entertain ain't enough these days - seemingly.
  • researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many of these threads do we need? Melanie is gone. Get over it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be. The only one I can see doing well in the girls category is Tamera. I do think Hannah will be the first girl out...:o Abi has a fanbase, surprisingly.

Cannot say for sure but it'll be a toss up between Hannah and Abi who will be the first girl out but I think all three will be there upto at least week 7
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could'nt agree with you more, i expect she will be back for a fifth time next year. Oh dear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly! She's gone! Now it's about Tamera, Hannah and Abi (even though I wanted Reilly over Abi but never mind I can't have everything my own way) lol
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your plan to combat the threads is ... post in the threads, keeping them on the front page?

It's a discussion board, people are allowed to post their views. Where is the rule stating "All discussion of contestants must stop once said contestant leaves the show".?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could'nt agree with you more, i expect she will be back for a fifth time next year. Oh dear.

Now then jeref, behave! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah might a good singer just a good singer but that's it really. I don't think she is commercial enough to go the distance. Can't see who she will appeal to.
  • researchshirleyresearchshirley Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your plan to combat the threads is ... post in the threads, keeping them on the front page?

It's a discussion board, people are allowed to post their views. Where is the rule stating "All discussion of contestants must stop once said contestant leaves the show".?
    No rule at all and no limit to what can be discussed but it's ridiculous for so many threads to be started on exactly the same subject.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah might a good singer just a good singer but that's it really. I don't think she is commercial enough to go the distance. Can't see who she will appeal to.

I think she will appeal to some people, including moir :cool: