Modern Family

2»

Comments

• lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Found the series as a whole disappointing but the finale was back to its best.
    Top comedy
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was a little disappointed in episode 1 but episode 2 definitely picked up. How old does Luke look now!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was the reverse. I enjoyed the first more than the second.
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    i though it was very good. it really never fails.
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    I felt the episodes weren't as good as the previous series but I still enjoyed them, and with the new storylines they've introduced I think it's just going to get better and better.

I know growth spurts were going to happen at some point but it is amazing how much the boys have grown since the end of the last season. And Lily, I think she's a wonderful little actress.
    So happy that Cam and Mitchell are engaged, I think they did the proposal perfectly. The wedding planning is going to be a very entertaining storyline I think :D
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has the new series aired in the UK yet?? :confused: Cant seem to find any listings on Sky1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Lisa.J wrote: »
    Has the new series aired in the UK yet?? :confused: Cant seem to find any listings on Sky1

I was about to say the same. I think Sky are still showing repeats so presumably the others above have downloaded them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.J wrote: »

Just speculation here but I think it will start showing a month today. Glee starts next Friday on Sky 1 but is only on for 3 weeks because they have a big hiatus so I think it will air after that.
  • Lisa.JLisa.J Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clare* wrote: »
    Just speculation here but I think it will start showing a month today. Glee starts next Friday on Sky 1 but is only on for 3 weeks because they have a big hiatus so I think it will air after that.

Thanks. Love Modern Family, slight panic then when I thought I'd missed the UK premier! :p
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geektown is giving Modern Family as returning on 25 October 2013 at 8:30pm (though with a TBC attached).
  • MR_PitkinMR_Pitkin Posts: 30,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell has Sarah Hyland done to her face?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MR_Pitkin wrote: »
    What the hell has Sarah Hyland done to her face?

I would imagine its to do with her illness or medication she is taking.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Need help finding an episode please. I'm sure I remember one where Gloria was slapping Jay in her sleep and didn't know about it. Can anyone help with which episode it is?! I've read loads of episode descriptions and just can't find it.
  • hythershythers Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    Need help finding an episode please. I'm sure I remember one where Gloria was slapping Jay in her sleep and didn't know about it. Can anyone help with which episode it is?! I've read loads of episode descriptions and just can't find it.

Try Series 5 episode 14 - i Spy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hythers wrote: »

Thanks. Sadly it's not that one.
  • hythershythers Posts: 391
    Forum Member

Sorry thats the only one i could think of where Gloria hits Jay but hes asleep and she was pretending. I will keep looking,,,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry thats the only one i could think of where Gloria hits Jay but hes asleep and she was pretending. I will keep looking,,,

Well maybe you're right. I'll watch it again to be sure. It sounds right but I definitely watched it recently and don't remember that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So I just watched it. Maybe it was this episode but i remember her hitting him more and maybe even knocking him out of the bed while asleep. Maybe I imagined it.