WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 29-30 Spoilers Included

Comments

• RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    She dislikes Amanda and has for ages. She's just made a new alliance with the boys, and Elissa had her back last week. Her best move is to put Amanda and McCrae up. If she puts anyone else up, they'll all be mad because they're suppose to be in an alliance.

If she wins HoH and puts 'em up both up, one is guaranteed to go home, and the other will be all alone in the game, so it won't hurt her game at all.

Yeah, it's definitely her best game move. It's just GM we are talking about here. I don't want to get too comfortable!

Anyway, she might not win HoH, but I think she's got a great shot at this one.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM would be wise not to win it. She's not a target.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    GM would be wise not to win it. She's not a target.

You don't think Amanda and McCrae would nominate Elissa and GM?

I know Judd would be a target for them too but I think they want Elissa out more and they wouldn't risk Judd as a pawn. GM could be collateral damage.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    Ugh, Hurry!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    You don't think Amanda and McCrae would nominate Elissa and GM?

I know Judd would be a target for them too but I think they want Elissa out more and they wouldn't risk Judd as a pawn. GM could be collateral damage.

GM would go up with Elissa and if Elissa failed to win the Veto she would go home. If she did get off the block, Judd would be backdoored.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    I hope GM's back holds out. Why she had to wrestle Judd yesterday and hurt herself, is sod's law.

If she thinks about her hair dye, she should be all right ;)
    Redmond wrote: »
    Yeah, it's definitely her best game move. It's just GM we are talking about here. I don't want to get too comfortable!

Anyway, she might not win HoH, but I think she's got a great shot at this one.

GinaMarie is wise to Amanda. She's been banging on about Amanda's manipulative ways all week to Aaryn. Amanda definitely can't control GinaMarie - too much has happened this past week.

GinaMarie knows about the house trying to get her on the block, but Elissa stuck by her. She's not going to forgive Amanda so easily for the antics that was going on last week.

The whole house seem to be against Amanda and McCrae now and will be happy to see them nominated. I'm not sure if Andy or Spencer have the balls to do it themselves, but they'll both stand back and allow someone else to do it for them.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    GM was doing well but she can easily mess up and start dropping eggs. I hope she wins as I know she will keep both Judd and Elissa safe this week and put Amanda and McCrae up. Plus it will mean Judd/Elissa can play in DE HOH

Would be funny if Judd got evicted during another Double Eviction lmao
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds came back at 3.25 UK time last week, so hopefully not to much longer..

If GM had three during the live show though it might already be over! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh come on Skippy! What do I pay you for?! Oh yeah...I don't. But still, hurry the hell up!
    Forum Member
    I swear if feeds return and Amanda or McCrae or even Andy to that matter have won I am done with this week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Skippy's balls pushed through that chicken wire and dragged across.

In lieu of feeds...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that this is going to be aired until Sunday..
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I don't think that this is going to be aired until Sunday..

Nah I reckon it is like a POV comp and feeds will return when McCrae or Amanda have won :(
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone can win, just not McCranda.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feeds back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GM won! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda already all over GM. Ugh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think GM won! :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GM won
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like GM bossed it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fear in Amanda's eyes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amanda assumes that Elissa is going home this week. "If I get picked for Veto I will fight my ass off to keep noms the same."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are Judd and Elissa talking about?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last time she was HoH she got HoH-itis baaaad.

Amanda will not be able to work her, count on that.