Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eastenders has gone quiet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Got some Eastenders ...

Bonnie langford dedicated Eastenders card last week and yesterday recieved James Bye (Martin) which was just signed.

Does seen to be quiet though.

Gillian used to be brilliant at fanmail when she was in Eastenders before so hopefully she will start replying soon now she has a card.
  • Options
    chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Startiger.com is the best collecting resource for autograph hunters. Tens of thousands of addresses, scans, etc. Perfect for tracking down soap stars old and new, and anybody else you can think of.

Go to www.startiger.com and click "JOIN NOW". Where prompted, use this voucher: FREE-L74D-3FLB to get free access between now and Christmas Eve.

I have a paid subscription and it is well worth it, so a freebie is even better!

You're welcome. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still no Richard Blackwood or Gillingham Taylforth
  • Options
    Suitcase BeraoSuitcase Berao Posts: 6,078
    Forum Member
    Still no Richard Blackwood or Gillingham Taylforth

I still haven't seen any Natalie Cassidy or Laurie Brett successes since they returned to the show and both used to be tremendous repliers. Not sure why but there does appear to be a definite drop in the amount of actors replying to fanmail/autograph requests these days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Typical after what I was saying yesterday, signed Gillian Taylforth EE cast card in the post today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Received Gillian Taylforth Today :).
  • Options
    Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Received Gillian Taylforth Today :).

Wow!! Was it a quick success? Might try her next. Dedicated?
  • Options
    UKLisaWUKLisaW Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Not had much success recently from the EE studios so decided to write to cast members old and new at the theatre addresses where they are doing panto. Had my first success back today from Peter Dean (Pete Beale) who is appearing in Aladdin at the Harpenden Public Halls. I sent him a photo and and SSAE and he returned my photo signed and dedicated. Only took 4 days too!

Big list here of who is performing where http://www.its-behind-you.com/diary.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gillian took 5 weeks. Not dedicated
  • Options
    bensautographsbensautographs Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got 2 today:

Barbara knox-she sent a personalised corrie cast card but wasnt her latest cast card and she signed my white card

Adam woodyatt via panto he personalised all my photos i sent and didnt sign my white card i sent and sent a personalised panto flyer which i requested...very happy as he seems to only sign in batches via eastenders.

I have sent to quite a few via panto and this is my first one back...sent to these just to name a few...terence maynard,rita simons,jessie wallace,joe swash
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Fergison replied in just a week via her panto address. Sent my card back signed and personalised. Also met her at Bolton Comic Con a few weeks back along with John Altman. Both very nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Got 2 today:

Barbara knox-she sent a personalised corrie cast card but wasnt her latest cast card and she signed my white card

Adam woodyatt via panto he personalised all my photos i sent and didnt sign my white card i sent and sent a personalised panto flyer which i requested...very happy as he seems to only sign in batches via eastenders.

I have sent to quite a few via panto and this is my first one back...sent to these just to name a few...terence maynard,rita simons,jessie wallace,joe swash

Hope I hear back from Adam as I really want a personalised cast card. Sent him a blank one so fingers crossed! Would also love to hear back from Rita and Jessie too.

I sent 12 out to panto so if I get 6 back I will be happy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wrote to Gillian Wright (Jean Slater) at Bournemouth Pavilion Theatre where she is appearing in panto on 14/12/15 and she kindly returned my photo signed and dedicated on 21/12/15 along with a signed flyer from her panto
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKLisaW wrote: »
    Hope I hear back from Adam as I really want a personalised cast card. Sent him a blank one so fingers crossed! Would also love to hear back from Rita and Jessie too.

I sent 12 out to panto so if I get 6 back I will be happy!

Rita has replied recently to someone via panto so fingers crossed for us!,i got antony costa today who is in blue the boyband.i hope i hear from more people in panto,i am slightly dissapointed if im honest with the lack of replies via panto
  • Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grace who plays Janet has a cast card http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EASTENDERS-GRACE-AS-JANET-MITCHELL-UNSIGNED-CAST-CARD-BBC-/151929624857?hash=item235fb61919:g:qX8AAOSw7ThUnZwy

Does anyone know if the actresses ho play Amy, Lily and Jade have cast cards and if the actors who play William, Dennis and Kamil have cast cards?
  • Options
    flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    Grace who plays Janet has a cast card http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EASTENDERS-GRACE-AS-JANET-MITCHELL-UNSIGNED-CAST-CARD-BBC-/151929624857?hash=item235fb61919:g:qX8AAOSw7ThUnZwy

Does anyone know if the actresses ho play Amy, Lily and Jade have cast cards and if the actors who play William, Dennis and Kamil have cast cards?

To the best of my knowledge, only Dennis from your list has a cast card.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Three EastEnders autographs in the post today, all from panto. I received Leslie Grantham and Ricky Groves, both signed and dedicated and an undedicated cast card from Adam Woodyatt.
  • Options
    craig-247craig-247 Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Signed Corrie card from Lucy Fallon (Bethany Platt) yesterday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Had some great EastEnders results recently. Michelle Ryan signed and dedicated a photo I sent in just over a week. Also had a fantastic result from Pam St Clement. Sent an old cast card for her to sign along with a letter saying how I had received her book for Christmas. Pam signed my cast card, enclosed another, newer one and also included a sticky label she has signed to put in my book! All this as well as a lovely note in just 2 weeks. What an amazing lady!

Also got Danny-Boy Hatchard and Gillian Taylforth from the EE studios which both took less than 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKLisaW wrote: »
    Had some great EastEnders results recently. Michelle Ryan signed and dedicated a photo I sent in just over a week. Also had a fantastic result from Pam St Clement. Sent an old cast card for her to sign along with a letter saying how I had received her book for Christmas. Pam signed my cast card, enclosed another, newer one and also included a sticky label she has signed to put in my book! All this as well as a lovely note in just 2 weeks. What an amazing lady!

Also got Danny-Boy Hatchard and Gillian Taylforth from the EE studios which both took less than 2 weeks.

What address did you use for pam please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What address did you use for pam please?

Have PMed you the address. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nkt had any new ones for a while
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I received the new Danny Boy-Hatchard (Lee Carter, Eastenders) card which he had signed, dedicated and written a short note on the other week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Riley Carter Millington (Kyle Slater) signed and dedicated cast card came today. Took 2 months.