WHATM: BBUSA17 - Week 9 - SPOILERS

Comments

• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Vanessa going home is crazy - it's obvious to everyone in the house she's alone. She has no say in anything now, everyone sees through her tears. A bit like when Sabrina's game blew up in BBCAN2, she won't have any influence for the remainder of the game and will have to win her way to the end now.

Take Vanessa out and there's no where left to hide and the blinded may just wake up and boot Austwins out.

Jackie returns - Meg/James/Jackie vs. Austin/Liz/Julia with Steve/John up for grabs.
    Becky returns - Meg/James/Becky/John/Steve vs. Austin/Liz/Julia. Becky will pull in John and they'll be a four again and will snatch Steve, too.

Take out James now and Austwins are sitting pretty. Worst case scenario for them would be James returning AND winning HoH, whereas taking out Vanessa/John this week opens them up to all kinds of dangerous scenarios.

James gone does not benefit Austin though. This is his HoH and the ADC have always had a soft spot for him. Why blow that up by sending James out the door and leave a powerful duo in John / Steve. It is safe I will admit but James is not going after Austin they have a bro code which they're both playing up to each other. Plus if Jackie returns Austwins have guaranteed ADC safety both times under their watch so they would owe them for the next elimination. Otherwise its 3 Jury votes gone.

Vanessa is an irritant in the house and even though she is alone she has proven to be disloyal. Evicting Vanessa is perhaps the last neutral move the HoH can make, plus her head is worth a lot of Jury points seeing as everyone wants her out. So that is the up side of being the HoH to send her packing.

I think producers are manipulating things as well. It was so suspicious how Julie played that montage of James / Julia to try and reinforce their bond live on the show. It was a way of keeping Meg / James safe IMO which I do not respect at all.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Austin's best bet is to put up John and Steve, as its probably going to be a zingbot puzzle and they'll be good at it and then back door Vanessa.

Austin does not want James/Meg going as they have trust there and have become close over the past weeks. Meg and James won't team up with Becky if she returns, they hate her!

Julia seemed to be getting brainwashed by Vanessa last night too, eating up all her words.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As of now Liztin agree to nominate Johnny Mac with Vanessa

Steve worked very hard to get that result.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz: "I'm pissed we made a 5 person deal with Johnny Mac"

Liztin are conscious that they are doing what Steve wants and not what is best for them. They want to nominate Steve with John.

Always best for any HoH to do whatever they want to do, anything else is almost always a mistake.

A coup for Steve though.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf is wrong with Austin? What a f*cking wimp. He is all talk and no action. How can someone be so afraid of Vanessa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Wtf is wrong with Austin? What a f*cking wimp. He is all talk and no action. How can someone be so afraid of Vanessa.

He's more afraid of James IMO. Otherwise he would pawn Meg. He doesn't want a pissed off James coming after him next week, when he can't play.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa going upstairs to be told she will be nominated.

Should be fun....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa:".............So vote out out Steve and keep Johnny Mac!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa: "If you put me up against Johnny Mac I will go home"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin: "Somebody please tell me what to do"

Assclown
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa comes clean about the James BoB throwing incident.

She says she didn't think it mattered.

She sounds so earnest...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin is demanding explanations for his pet peeves.

I bet Steve ends up on the block with John LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin: "I don't want you going out this week, I want Johnny Mac out. So how do we go about this?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin proposes to bring up Steve, so they can hash it out.

So we get Jeffclips.

Funny that.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa is totally going to flip on the alliance now.

Her plan of "Steve will tell James and Meg to vote me out and go after you 3"

is what she is going to do :D

I think anyway. This will not go down well. Even for Austin he must know this bridge is burnt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really love how Austin got his revenge on Vanessa this week. She was begging a grovelling. Hopefully he gets her to do it again if John wins veto <333

Vanessa / Liz / James my top 3 to win for now.

Meg / Julia / Austin my bottom 3 for who I want to lose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve and John nominated

Steve to Liz: "She's (Vanessa) good! I've gotta give her that"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin:"She (Vanessa) has to trust me now"

LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS

QUEEN Vanessa worked her magic <333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa offers profuse thanks to her hero, Austin.

Austin: "Don't doubt me again"

LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully Vanessa can flip this to vote off Steve <333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve must now realise he is at the bottom of the shitpile, with John. Time to start swinging for the fences.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve trying to save his Bae by getting James backdoored :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep going Steve.....

I actually feel sorry for Austin here
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin to Liz: "They (CBS) probably went to our home towns this week, since we won back to back and we're running the house"

CBS ain't going anywhere near Ma and Pa Nolan, no sireeee....