Options

Colleen Nolan star on Sunday

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim bullying LINDA?

You really couldn't make it up. She has harassed that poor man since day one. She has had a calculated campaign to try and turn the house against him. If anything he has been bullied. Because Jim knows how to handle it, nobody makes a big deal of it.

It's disgusting the way Jim has been treated in that house.

tee hee hee. Funniest post I've seen all day. Respect your perspective but find it hilariously wrong.:D
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    'I want to get her out': Coleen Nolan concerned for sister Linda after arguments with Jim Davidson 'push her over the edge' in CBB

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2542106/Coleen-Nolan-sister-Linda.html
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I think Linda should receive a warning as to her future behavior. I think she has had one as she wouldn't look at the camera in the DR talk.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most amusing quote from Coleen in that interview for me was when she said "He was the love of her life. They only had each oher really"> Erm, not according to Linda the other night, she had plenty more men and all with her husband's approval apparently! :D
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Jim is the worst offender.

But he tells jokes so viewers let him off.

He most certainly is, the only difference being, Jim will say something, proceed to act innocent & go round the other HMs asking them in a confused manner "what have I done"?

As for his jokes, they may have made some people laugh in the 70s but he's about as funny as toothache now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nanna7 wrote: »
    maybe the threads have been locked due to vile nasty remarks made by linda haters wouldnt surprise me
    True. A very sobering example of what happens when an unpopular housemate seems to have major health issues: people are almost desperate to pooh-pooh them because how unbearably awful if someone felt sorry for them.

It really reminded me of the time when Jade Goody had cancer, and people went to the most extraordinary lengths - reams of personal anecdotes 'disproving' the 'story', endless references to her bad behaviour in BB, as if that had anything to do with it, even someone claiming to have SEEN her medical records, and that they were marked 'Munchhausens' - to avoid the dreadful possibility that someone somewhere might feel some sympathy towards her.
    Bandita wrote: »
    I'm really not sure why Coleen has done this, what is she hoping to achieve? If it's true Linda should be removed immediately for her own health sake.
    Why? Getting out of the house and mixing with new friends might be the very best thing for her. The truth is that it was absolutely wrong for BB to put Linda and Jim into the same house, knowing perfectly well that they had a distressing history, in the hope of generating some kind of fireworks. And having done so, they seem more than happy to have thrown Linda to the wolves, editing in every disagreeable remark she has made, and editing out every disagreeable remark Jim has made (so we only know about them from what other people have said). What are the odds that they have plans for Jim after this series?
    Jak14 wrote: »
    Is this the U turn, are the producers now going listen to every word Jim says and take whatever they can out of context to try and whip up some support for Linda..........Wouldn't surprise me, there is definitely damage limitation going on now.
    I hope there is. They may possibly realize they have gone too far in stirring up so much hate towards an ordinary and vulnerable person.
    JJ69 wrote: »
    She's not too worried about getting lung cancer is she?
    Why? What has she said about lung cancer? Or do you suppose every post-cancer smoker smokes out of light-hearted indifference?
    TrishaS wrote: »
    I would hope that this has put paid to her fostering >:(
    Why? Do you hate her so much that you are hoping that her post-BB life will be as hard as possible?
    If she wants to foster and is refused, that would be a cause for sympathy, surely. Not everyone is suitable for fostering, but everyone can at least try for a kind thought for someone who has been turned down.
  • Options
    Sam SeedSam Seed Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    that overly used word again... "bullying"
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? Getting out of the house and mixing with new friends might be the very best thing for her. The truth is that it was absolutely wrong for BB to put Linda and Jim into the same house, knowing perfectly well that they had a distressing history, in the hope of generating some kind of fireworks. And having done so, they seem more than happy to have thrown Linda to the wolves, editing in every disagreeable remark she has made, and editing out every disagreeable remark Jim has made (so we only know about them from what other people have said). What are the odds that they have plans for Jim after this series?

Why, because she is obviously too fragile according to her own sister, you I'm sure realise that it's not the best thing for her as she is not just meeting potential irritating people but is cut off from her own support system.

I do however agree it was wrong to put the two of them in together it is at times hard to watch. But how do you know they have edited out every disagreeable remark Jim has made.

I've no idea whether they have anything for Jim post BB I probably wouldn't watch it so am not bothered.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    True. A very sobering example of what happens when an unpopular housemate seems to have major health issues: people are almost desperate to pooh-pooh them because how unbearably awful if someone felt sorry for them.

It really reminded me of the time when Jade Goody had cancer, and people went to the most extraordinary lengths - reams of personal anecdotes 'disproving' the 'story', endless references to her bad behaviour in BB, as if that had anything to do with it, even someone claiming to have SEEN her medical records, and that they were marked 'Munchhausens' - to avoid the dreadful possibility that someone somewhere might feel some sympathy towards her.

I hope there is. They may possibly realize they have gone too far in stirring up so much hate towards an ordinary and vulnerable person.

Why? What has she said about lung cancer? Or do you suppose every post-cancer smoker smokes out of light-hearted indifference?

Why? Do you hate her so much that you are hoping that her post-BB life will be as hard as possible?
    If she wants to foster and is refused, that would be a cause for sympathy, surely. Not everyone is suitable for fostering, but everyone can at least try for a kind thought for someone who has been turned down

BIB. So pleasant to read something that shows a bit of compassion & puts a programme like CBB into some kind of perspective.

The amount of comments I've read, hoping that Linda, for whatever reason isn't allowed to foster is quite sickening.

If her Mental Health was an issue then I'm sure, with the amount of checks Social Services do over a long period of time, that would have been picked up on, however since she's already had a couple of kids to stay, albeit short term, then this proves she is perfectly capable of looking after children.

Good luck to her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

Linda has stirred it up herself, she thought Jim would be hated in BB So she jumped on that band wagon............If she didn't say all those horrible things they wouldn't end up in the highlights.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what is this BIB i keep seeing :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda is her own worst enemy, she has been bitching about jim to get the other housemates against him...
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim bullying LINDA?

You really couldn't make it up. She has harassed that poor man since day one. She has had a calculated campaign to try and turn the house against him. If anything he has been bullied. Because Jim knows how to handle it, nobody makes a big deal of it.

It's disgusting the way Jim has been treated in that house.

Agree 100% , you could not make it up what is being printed i know it is damage limitations(wait for smug Get Schofield to put his twopenny worth in tomorrow;-))BUT to say HE is bullying HER is taking the piss IMO, especially from the paper who is owned by the man who owns channel5....
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They haven't stirred anything up. Linda is responsible for her own actions. It's not BB's fault that Linda holds a grudge because of an incident over 20 years ago and has decided to make it her BB goal to harass Jim Davidson.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Agree 100% , you could not make it up what is being printed i know it is damage limitations(wait for smug Get Schofield to put his twopenny worth in tomorrow;-))BUT to say HE is bullying HER is taking the piss IMO.

totally agree
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flavour wrote: »

Bit in Bold. When someone quotes a highlighted part of a post :}
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Bit In Bold.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bit In Bold

Coleen is very quick to slag Jim but when I tweeted her and asked why she would want Jim to confront Linda while she was in such a fragile mind ...she blocked me ...
  • Options
    Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linda has stirred it up herself, she thought Jim would be hated in BB So she jumped on that band wagon............If she didn't say all those horrible things they wouldn't end up in the highlights.
    Exactly. It baffles me how anybody can say that Linda is vulnerable... "Mummy Nolan" seems to love a good bitch with her girls and deliberately causes unnecessary friction with Jim for her own benefit. That is not a vulnerable woman, that is a vindictive woman.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is it exactly!

Jim is an easy target. Luisa and Linda have targetted his weakest spot. It has been a calculated and vindictive move. They just assumed the public would agree with them but it has backfired. And the more popular Jim gets with the public, the more bitter and nasty they become.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They haven't stirred anything up. Linda is responsible for her own actions. It's not BB's fault that Linda holds a grudge because of an incident over 20 years ago and has decided to make it her BB goal to harass Jim Davidson.

Agree again with all you say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit In Bold.

oooh right lol doing my head in, thought it had the word brother in it ..:) thank you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    totally agree

Thank you:) Good to see other people can see what i see is going on DAMAGE LIMITATIONS!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Bit in Bold. When someone quotes a highlighted part of a post :}

thank you.... :)
  • Options
    KabiraKabira Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree and I think that Jim would love for them to get along.

I loved the clip when he was chasing linda around the kitchen saying about sexual tension and

she was laughing.

That is what Linda should be like with him ,they bounced off each other so well in the talent task.

They do have a lot in common.

She should forget about the feud ,forget about what BB want from her and try and enjoy her time in the house.