Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop, since I know you're counting the days, when is Big Nit released?

This is an exciting month for me BEL. My beautiful little boy will be 5 in a couple of weeks and then even more excitingly, BN is released on the 26th, counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds and nano seconds to download day:D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Yes, with her own breast milk. We saw on ML her and Pete purchasing a breast pump and they discussed the fact that she would sometimes express her milk into a bottle so that PA could sometimes feed his baby also.

Several breastfeeding mothers express their milk into bottles to take with them when they go out as not all women are comfortable with breastfeeding in public.

You are somewhat missing the point with your comment about Emily not being a "super mum" because she sometimes bottle feeds.

The breastfeeding versus bottle feeding debate is nothing to do with the use of a bottle, it is more to do with the belief that breast milk is better for babies than formula is.

And you are missing the point also ....I actually don't care if she breast feeds or bottle feeds her baby.. The most important thing is the baby is healthy and so is the mother...
    Emily can't be that bothered about breast feeding in public..she has had her picture all over the net doing that very thing...and why shouldn't she .. It's a good thing... But bottle feeding is also alright for a baby..
    I find the breast is best brigade a bunch of pompous bullys who think they are better than the mothers who choose to bottle feed...and I breast fed my kids up until I couldn't keep up with demand
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    This could go on for a while..........so I'll say it again, I think for the final time. Nope, I don't know that she wasn't using contraception. Maybe it seems like Emily could be one of the statistics of the 2.5% (or whatever the stats are) of times that it's ineffective. And it's proper order than I don't know Emily McDonanagh's actual contraceptive habits, nor do I want to. That would be weird.

The comment about a medical student being as savvy about contraception was as relevant as your point about her being clued up on healthy eating. And the bit about her missing the biology class was obviously not to be taken too literally or seriously.

>:(
    You're not making jokes about the fiancee of the beloved Tangoman are you?
    The discussions about the relative merits of Tangoman, the soon-to-be Mrs Tangoman and the exMrs Tangoman are no laughing matter.
    Now, stop being silly, start up your outrage meter and prepare for some pearl clutching.

This is an exciting month for me BEL. My beautiful little boy will be 5 in a couple of weeks and then even more excitingly is BN is released on the 26th, counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds and nano seconds to download day:D

I'm actually looking forward to the release of Big Nit - just to see which "lucky" contestant has won the sweepstake.
    *prays Tangoman sells enough copies to get into the top 90 and ensure I don't win*
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    This is an exciting month for me BEL. My beautiful little boy will be 5 in a couple of weeks and then even more excitingly is BN is released on the 26th, counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds and nano seconds to download day:D

Aww five is just a great age, I'm sure you'll see a big difference in him, so much more of their personalty shines through, what with starting school, making new friends etc. It's like another chapter in their lives, treasure it!:)

And to top it off, you have the second best moment of the month, how will you contain yourself?! :D
    Is the party for the release of Big Nit still on? If so, perhaps you could start organising that, help distract you?
    And for Goodness Sake, remember to hand out ear plugs to your neighbours when you go to break the bad news that, TM will be played on a loop, it's only good manners.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is an exciting month for me BEL. My beautiful little boy will be 5 in a couple of weeks and then even more excitingly, BN is released on the 26th, counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds and nano seconds to download day:D

I'm so envious of you.. I loved my son being 5 ...such a great time... We had millions of Mutant Ninja turtles in our house at the time and a turtle cake ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The discussions about the relative merits of Tangoman, the soon-to-be Mrs Tangoman and the exMrs Tangoman are no laughing matter.
    Now, stop being silly, start up your outrage meter and prepare for some pearl clutching.

See this is where I get a little confused. For example. I actually recall reading not that long ago from a prolific member of our counter thread stating she believed the relationship between TM and Emily would have fizzled out had it not been for the surprise pregnancy. That's ok though. Apparently. I'm astounded anyone can't truly see, that our pee taking in relation to Emily being called earth mother, breast feeding goddess, natural etc etc (that I believe nearly any female who was the new partner to TM would invariably get, as yet another way to snipe at his ex wife) are not actual criticisms of Emily, but more in exasperation at the people who put these kind of super mum, role model, absurd and unrealistic tags on a young lady who - by all accounts seems like an inoffensive pleasant enough girl, who besides having very questionable taste in men, doesn't offend or bother most of us here in any way. Question time: do people who accuse us of slating Emily, genuinely believe that, or are they purposely not differentiating between what is actually occurring. :confused:

I'm actually looking forward to the release of Big Nit - just to see which "lucky" contestant has won the sweepstake.
    *prays Tangoman sells enough copies to get into the top 90 and ensure I don't win*

Yes, waiting in anticipation to see the winner! Exciting!:p

Sorry, messed up quotes. Again!!:blush:
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    And you are missing the point also ....I actually don't care if she breast feeds or bottle feeds her baby.. The most important thing is the baby is healthy and so is the mother...
    Emily can't be that bothered about breast feeding in public..she has had her picture all over the net doing that very thing...and why shouldn't she .. It's a good thing... But bottle feeding is also alright for a baby..
    I find the breast is best brigade a bunch of pompous bullys who think they are better than the mothers who choose to bottle feed...and I breast fed my kids up until I couldn't keep up with demand

I personally haven't got involved in the breastfeeding debate Betty, you wont find a post from me where I have criticised mothers who bottle feed.

As far as I'm concerned it is every womans individual choice, some women are not comfortable with breastfeeding and if they are not then they shouldn't be forced to.

I did try to breastfeed my son but had problems and had to put him on the bottle. He is now a healthy robust 14yr old...Formula never did him any harm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally haven't got involved in the breastfeeding debate Betty, you wont find a post from me where I have criticised mothers who bottle feed.

As far as I'm concerned it is every womans individual choice, some women are not comfortable with breastfeeding and if they are not then they shouldn't be forced to.

I did try to breastfeed my son but had problems and had to put him on the bottle. He is now a healthy robust 14yr old...Formula never did him any harm.

And I totally agree with you Nicola ... Re every woman having the right to decide...and NO woman should be slaughtered for her choice..
    My son was a greedy sausage and I couldn't keep up with him (he was near 9lb born) so stopped after a month
    My daughter was over 9lb but I found it easier to breast feed her because I also bottle fed her too...so she had breast and formula milk... Both are healthy ,active people ... And for me and I suspect you ...that's all that matters
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What date is Big Nit released??.
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    And I totally agree with you Nicola ... Re every woman having the right to decide...and NO woman should be slaughtered for her choice..
    My son was a greedy sausage and I couldn't keep up with him (he was near 9lb born) so stopped after a month
    My daughter was over 9lb but I found it easier to breast feed her because I also bottle fed her too...so she had breast and formula milk... Both are healthy ,active people ... And for me and I suspect you ...that's all that matters

Absolutely.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww five is just a great age, I'm sure you'll see a big difference in him, so much more of their personalty shines through, what with starting school, making new friends etc. It's like another chapter in their lives, treasure it!:)

And to top it off, you have the second best moment of the month, how will you contain yourself?! :D
    Is the party for the release of Big Nit still on? If so, perhaps you could start organising that, help distract you?
    And for Goodness Sake, remember to hand out ear plugs to your neighbours when you go to break the bad news that, TM will be played on a loop, it's only good manners.:p

Aw BEL, He actually started school in September 13 (we splashed out, private prep for boys only, The plus side of being an only child:p) He was born by c section and after several attempts at the boob, which didn't work for him or me, then exclusively bottle fed, bad mamma!!:p I took him to the doctor two months ago about a verruca (got it from the pool at school, I suspect, and it's hurting him) and when the doc pulled up my wee ones file on the screen, it was pretty much empty. Doctor was like, you're a healthy boy. So for him not being breast fed at all - doesn't seem to have caused my little boy any detrimental health effects. I honestly couldn't care less who breast feeds or not. Oh you're so right about his personality, he's so funny sometimes. I need to carry a note book around with me to try and remember his comments though, I always forget).

Anyway off topic and don't want to get in trouble by the topic police, so moving on.

You all still coming to mine? My neighbours have decided to go to Outer Mongolia on holiday, they didnt want to risk the ear plugs no working!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmbop
    Sensible neighbours ...I will be in France ... So will have to face time you all
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just flicked though OK! while the O/H was wine perusing...yeah, loads of very posed shots in Dubai...Pete over-grinning...jeez that must hurt..I'm not sure if he's smiling or if he's trying to crush and walnut with his thighs, Emily in microshorts and bikini top, side profiles of Emily's tiny waist as she learns over boaty things....well I'd say that Canily have found their niche for her to earn her keep....her size 8 figure/diet secrets blah blah.

Oh and they mention KP's recent holiday....no idea why.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely.:)

My wonderful health visitor said a happy relaxed mum ..makes a happy relaxed baby.. I'm one of those lucky women who hardly had sleepless nights with either of my kids.. From an early age they both slept well.. I never got less than 6 hrs sleep.. And as I'm not someone who needs more than that I was always refreshed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just flicked though OK! while the O/H was wine perusing...yeah, loads of very posed shots in Dubai...Pete over-grinning...jeez that must hurt..I'm not sure if he's smiling or if he's trying to crush and walnut with his thighs, Emily in microshorts and bikini top, side profiles of Emily's tiny waist as she learns over boaty things....well I'd say that Canily have found their niche for her to earn her keep....her size 8 figure/diet secrets blah blah.

They mention KP in the Andre shoot/article?? I wishes these idiotic mags would stop doing that.. In an interview KP did they asked her about him... There is no need..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw BEL, He actually started school in September 13 (we splashed out, private prep for boys only, The plus side of being an only child:p) He was born by c section and after several attempts at the boob, which didn't work for him or me, then exclusively bottle fed, bad mamma!!:p I took him to the doctor two months ago about a verruca (got it from the pool at school, I suspect, and it's hurting him) and when the doc pulled up my wee ones file on the screen, it was blank. Doctor was like, you're a healthy boy. So for him not being breast fed - doesn't seem to have caused my little boy any lasting detrimental health effects. Oh you're so right about his personality, he's so funny sometimes. I need to carry a note book around with me to try and remember his comments though, I always forget).

Anyway off topic and don't want to get in trouble by the topic police, so moving on.

You all still coming to mine? My neighbours have decided to go to Outer Mongolia on holiday, they didnt want to risk the ear plugs no working!!:D

At least you gave it your best shot, I'm not ashamed to say, I didn't even try, it just wasn't for me, however I did discuss it with my midwife & subsequently my health visitor & they reassured me that I was doing them no harm whatsoever, so I bottle fed all nice & guilt free & so far 3 healthy boys, though I think my eldest may be lacking in a few brain cells but I put that down to being a typical stroppy teenager.

Sorry, I too am going O/T.

As for last bib, try & keep me away, I've already packed my aviators, hair gel & I'm presently working on perfecting my tangotan & cheesy smile.

Great news re neighbours buggering off to Outer Mongolia!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    >:(

If you say so, Pinnochio:p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop
    Sensible neighbours ...I will be in France ... So will have to face time you all

I'm sure it will go on & on Betty so you'll catch Big Nit at some point.

That's what I think when I see that big, Joker style grin:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least you gave it your best shot, I'm not ashamed to say, I didn't even try, it just wasn't for me, however I did discuss it with my midwife & subsequently my health visitor & they reassured me that I was doing them no harm whatsoever, so I bottle fed all nice & guilt free & so far 3 healthy boys, though I think my eldest may be lacking in a few brain cells but I put that down to being a typical stroppy teenager.

Sorry, I too am going O/T.

As for last bib, try & keep me away, I've already packed my aviators, hair gel & I'm presently working on perfecting my tangotan & cheesy smile.

Great news re neighbours buggering off to Outer Mongolia!:D

Not for terribly long. After two days he'd managed to get about two tablespoons of milk so I went out to reception at the hospital and requested some Aptimil ASAP, that he took to the way his mum takes to red wine:D aww, i have the stroppy teenage years to look forward to yet. Should be fun!:p

We need aviator shades for all of us. I'll check out poundland and also for some fake tan. An industrial sized container of it, obviously!:D

My neighbours said we can used their garden, ya know extra gazebo and tables for all the others who will undoubtedly want to join our partay!;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not for terribly long. After two days he'd managed to get about two tablespoons of milk so I went out to reception at the hospital and requested some Aptimil ASAP, that he took to the way his mum takes to red wine:D aww, i have the stroppy teenage years to look forward to yet. Should be fun!:p

We need aviator shades for all of us. I'll check out poundland and also for some fake tan. An industrial sized container of it, obviously!:D

My neighbours said we can used their garden, ya know extra gazebo and tables for all the others who will undoubtedly want to join our partay!;-)

I'm starting to think I may have been a bit hasty in refusing categorically to come to the party, because you were threatening to play Big Nit all night.
    I reckon if I get myself some proper, industrial strength ear defenders I could be good to go.
    :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Brilliant! I'm getting proper excited now!!:D
    I'm starting to think I may have been a bit hasty in refusing categorically to come to the party, because you were threatening to play Big Nit all night.
    I reckon if I get myself some proper, industrial strength ear defenders I could be good to go.

That's great Az! I'm delighted!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ear defenders, are you slipping in another of TM fantastic hits in there? you just can't help yourself:p

On a side note, I've just told my other half that apparently KP is my 'idol'. :D:D:D How we roared with laughter.:D he was like 'KP, yeah, I know what an inspiration she's been to you and how highly you've spoken about her over the last 8 years that I've known you'. NOT!! :p Honestly, it would seem that being outspoken and taking the pee as a way to show your disapproval of nonsensical double standards, hypocrisy, inconsistency and the like, now makes you an uber fan of someone. And someone you've always believed to be an O M. W, who as Pru rightly said earlier, would sell their pubes for 20k and an OK cover. You couldn't make it up!:D
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Oh no! Poor, private, natural, role model, Emily has been betrayed by "friends", blabbing about her dietary secrets.:( http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/emily-macdonagh-reveals-post-baby-body-secrets

Such a horrible invasion of a private, young woman's intimate business.:( How could her friends do such a thing to her?>:(

And so it continues...Set up pap pics, and now they're rolling out the "friends" talking to mags about her eating habits trick.:D

You know it utterly amazes me that people buy into this zeleb bullsh*t and can't see it for what it is. CAN are building quite the media profile for her and PA's fans/punters are lapping it up.

The thought of a new and improved, natural, 90% organic ( im deducting 10% for the botox, not real nosejob and general tangoness) version of KP/PA mark II the sequel on the cover of OK every week being private depresses me. I was hoping the GBP had wised up to all that.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ear defenders, are you slipping in another of TM fantastic hits in there? you just can't help yourself:p

On a side note, I've just told my other half that apparently KP is my 'idol'. :D:D:D How we roared with laughter.:D he was like 'KP, yeah, I know what an inspiration she's been to you and how highly you've spoken about her over the last 8 years that I've known you'. NOT!! :p Honestly, it would seem that being outspoken and taking the pee as a way to show your disapproval of nonsensical double standards, hypocrisy, inconsistency and the like, now makes you an uber fan of someone. And someone you've always believed to be an O M. W, who as Pru rightly said earlier, would sell their pubes for 20k and an OK cover. You couldn't make it up!:D

Balls.
    You know perfectly well that you are both sitting in matching pleatherette outfits in Hmmbop Heights, which has been converted into a shrine to the pink princess.
    Every available wall has been covered in pictures of KP, you sleep in a replica pink horsebox and eat your meals from plates emblazoned with pictures of your idol.
    You big fibber.
    :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    And so it continues...Set up pap pics, and now they're rolling out the "friends" talking to mags about her eating habits trick.:D

You know it utterly amazes me that people buy into this zeleb bullsh*t and can't see it for what it is. CAN are building quite the media profile for her and PA's fans/punters are lapping it up.

The thought of a new and improved, natural, 90% organic ( im deducting 10% for the botox, not real nosejob and general tangoness) version of KP/PA mark II the sequel on the cover of OK every week being private depresses me. I was hoping the GBP had wised up to all that.:(

I know what you mean PP. Seems it's a mutually beneficial relationship between CAN and TM. He is their 'star client', they need him to keep the CANbarn running. Pays the bills. They don't have much else of any talent or quality on their books. And TM needs them to micro manage his 'career' and now by the looks of things his partners. Seems there is potential career opportunities brewing in the public eye arena for Emily, too. Time will tell.

So much for PA doing things differently this time. It's IS like KP/PA the sequel - as much as his fans try to deny it. Same TM, different girl. Everything else seems to be the same. Selling his private life for money. It's all he knows now. And It is depressing. I do think the GBP have wised up to it and that OK magazine now only appeals to a very specific market.
This discussion has been closed.