Chantelle Houghton fat on beach staged event lol

violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2694334/Chantelle-Houghton-reveals-plans-shed-pounds-displays-larger-figure-bikini-admits-started-exercising-yet.html

Tired old routine.

This is what they do put weight on and lose it to be in the news.It was revealed on the tv show how to look younger. Hire a pap take unflattering pics to get in the news.

Obv the Sun diet did not work.

Comments

• tony-wtony-w Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    What, No link to buy her bikini, The Daily Mail are missing a trick!
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pure desperation made flesh. She wins the laziest, most unfit, most whiniest, most desperately pointless zeleb of the year.

This more-or-less identical article, apart from a bikini change, appeared on July 1st.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2676503/Chantelle-Houghton-opens-piling-pounds-displays-fuller-figure-holiday-Majorca.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seriously needs a better supporting bikini!

And does she just go on these holidays on her own ? :/
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see her faithful tog got pics of her reading each mag in turn, Star check, Heat check, Closer check - guaranteed a shot in each of them thank you very much.
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »

/

Doesn't she just. Mind you, so did half the women I saw on my recent holiday.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2694334/Chantelle-Houghton-reveals-plans-shed-pounds-displays-larger-figure-bikini-admits-started-exercising-yet.html

Tired old routine.

This is what they do put weight on and lose it to be in the news.It was revealed on the tv show how to look younger. Hire a pap take unflattering pics to get in the news.

Obv the Sun diet did not work.

It's all she can get in the Daily Fail side bar of shame with her weight or shopping -I don't know how she gets her money -pap shots must pay well :confused:
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    She looks like a normal woman to me. I was on holiday recently, quite a posh place and it really struck me - NOONE looks like those women in magazines. We all have wobbly bits. It is normal.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    She looks like a normal woman to me. I was on holiday recently, quite a posh place and it really struck me - NOONE looks like those women in magazines. We all have wobbly bits. It is normal.

I don't think it's her actual size that's the issue. She's a size 12-14 and looks absolutely fine when she is pictured fully clothed. It's more the fact she does these staged photoshoots showing us her weight gain then inevitably followed by a 'lose weight with Chantelle' feature followed by another staged photoshoot of her looking slimmer and happier.

Her entire career appears to be the above and she must have done this cycle 6 times already. It's just the fact this is really all she has to offer
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »

For someone with a boob job, they're the saggiest I've ever seen or did she have the implants taken out?

Either way, being held up by two tiny pieces of string is not the way to go here.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I don't think it's her actual size that's the issue. She's a size 12-14 and looks absolutely fine when she is pictured fully clothed. It's more the fact she does these staged photoshoots showing us her weight gain then inevitably followed by a 'lose weight with Chantelle' feature followed by another staged photoshoot of her looking slimmer and happier.

Her entire career appears to be the above and she must have done this cycle 6 times already. It's just the fact this is really all she has to offer

Spot on Blondie 👍
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Is this he same holiday with a different badly fitting bikini? Or a different holiday? Those pictures of her squeezing her tummy and looking miserable are so funny :D
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sun should ask for their money back. She was flogging the sun diet a short while ago.

The bikini is on purpose miles too small to show the fat.

She will have lost it all in a month on her new diet.

Product placement she reading the economist lol.

Not.
  • mooblymoobly Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    A size 12 is hardly massive! Get a grip! (possibly on the bikini straps which need a good yank)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tony-w wrote: »
    What, No link to buy her bikini, The Daily Mail are missing a trick!
    Why blame the Mail. Their waiting for a manufacturer to produce XXL size bikini`s
    :blush:
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In her case, it's little to do with size per se: she's just never been well-toned. Even before she became famous and started breeding i.e. when she got with Preston, she was always 'saggy'. Her appearing 'stunning' in various staged photo ops back in the day was no doubt attributable to decent underwear and very generous photoshop...
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    In her case, it's little to do with size per se: she's just never been well-toned. Even before she became famous and started breeding i.e. when she got with Preston, she was always 'saggy'. Her appearing 'stunning' in various staged photo ops back in the day was no doubt attributable to decent underwear and very generous photoshop...

She did appear to have an eating disorder some years ago though, following her split with Preston and then Jermaine Defoe she was very thin and unwell-looking.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical zeleb yakking about her weight gain! *Yawn*

Poor ole Chazz should use these unflattering photos of herself on the fridge door to remind her that she's supposed to be on 'The Sun' diet & lay off the cream cakes.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »

^ This. She's never been overweight as such, just really doughy and unfit. She has such a lazy, whiny, entitled princess vibe about her and makes me tired just looking at her. I think she's in poor shape for someone her age and could fix it easily if she put her mind to it but no, too much effort for Princess Chantelle. Much easier to do staged 'fat' pics or 'getting fit' pics than actually putting a little bit of genuine work in.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Normal woman wears a bikini, is this news??
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    ^ This. She's never been overweight as such, just really doughy and unfit. She has such a lazy, whiny, entitled princess vibe about her and makes me tired just looking at her. I think she's in poor shape for someone her age and could fix it easily if she put her mind to it but no, too much effort for Princess Chantelle. Much easier to do staged 'fat' pics or 'getting fit' pics than actually putting a little bit of genuine work in.
    'Doughy' is an excellent description - much better than mine. The rest of your post is spot on too.:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »

Yep. She looks absolutely fine when you see her dressed but she makes sure she wears an ill fitting bikini and grabs her rolls of flab to exaggerate how terrible she looks just prior to embarking on her 846th weight loss plan.

Can't argue with your assessment but it goes with her sense of entitlement to be a real life celebrity despite having no talent, personality, charisma, being that good looking and having no usp. Chantelle WANTS to be a celebrity so Chantelle WILL be a celebrity.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only a woman could say she doesn't look bad. Ugh. And most of all, she carries herself like some stunted T-rex when she runs.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll help her loose a few pounds :D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »
    I'll help her loose a few pounds :D

You're all heart :p
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only a woman could say she doesn't look bad. Ugh. And most of all, she carries herself like some stunted T-rex when she runs.

:D
    Well I do think she looks bad for a 31 year old, I don't care what dress size she is and I've defended her body type on here in the past but the lack of muscle tone in her legs is shocking. What happened to the boot camps with personal trainers? I'm naturally apple shaped like Chantelle and I can maintain without dieting by doing 3 classes per week at my local council leisure centre so with all her time and money she could change if she really wanted to.