Options

Josie won with 77% of the vote right? So how comes everyone on DS can't stand her?

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
I love Josie.

Think she's a nice/genuine girl who is on the best experience of her life atm. She won with a great amount of the public vote...

yet it's really hard to find a large group of people on DS who go without calling her fat, ugly or the worse winner ever...and now a thief!

:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a lot of people hate how Josie has been rammed in our faces for weeks as the winner, and how easy it was made for her. Im personally not so bothered, im satisfied with her a winner, though I would have prefered Corin. I think people just hate being told what to like, and we were told to like Josie. :p
  • Options
    PoppybearPoppybear Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    molybecks wrote: »
    I love Josie.

Think she's a nice/genuine girl who is on the best experience of her life atm. She won with a great amount of the public vote...

yet it's really hard to find a large group of people on DS who go without calling her fat, ugly or the worse winner ever...and now a thief!

I just don't understand why they are so nasty either, are they so mean to everyone they meet. I think someone like her winning shows that most Bb viewers are just ordinary kind people who recognize and appreciate a normal girl
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good point but what if Josie did more in the house than some of the other HMs? Then her airtime would be more right?

Guess that's not her fault but DS don't see it that way :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because there are about 1% tweenies over here.
  • Options
    child of tyrachild of tyra Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because people on here love nothing more than a good moan;)

I think that people on DS never support the public's favourite tbh. A lot of BB fans just like go against the norm and anyone who appears to be the public's favourite they dont like, before I get an ear bashing not saying this is true for all but for a lot of people I think as soon as someone is popular they look for faults.

So much of the Josie hate is unfounded and just clutching at straws.
  • Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I think a lot of people hate how Josie has been rammed in our faces for weeks as the winner, and how easy it was made for her. Im personally not so bothered, im satisfied with her a winner, though I would have prefered Corin. I think people just hate being told what to like, and we were told to like Josie. :p

And look how so many little sheep meekly obeyed!

No time for people without minds of their own!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Josie.

I'm not a fan of Josie though I think she is ok. I don't know who has been calling her names etc and to be honest, I don't really care either, it's something I personally haven't done re: Josie anyway, :D.

The only reason Josie won by such a massive vote is because she had no competition. Her competition was evicted the Friday before, so many people including myself don't think she should of won but out of the 5 that were left, then I personally didn't mind.

I wouldn't say she is the worse winner, there could have been worse i.e. John James for example :eek: so in that respect, her winning isn't that bad.

Josie has fans but obviously the majority aren't on DS so it's not surprising that FM's won't agree with you. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she had absolutely no competition.

Had Friday been a double, the percentage would have been greatly lower and possible she would not have won at all.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,300
    Forum Member
    Because half the GBP who vote are not on DS? DS never get the winner right :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I love Josie.

I love Josie but she was the best of a very very bad bunch (with the way it was done, Corin, Sam JJ1 out on Friday) so it was obvious she was going to walk away with it.

However at the same time i don't believe she is the best of the best that crown belongs to Brian. The winners that are in there now with her won BB when it was at its peak and half the country wanted to be on BB ! Josie won when there wasn't much competition...even though that doesn't answer your question....
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member

I can agree with that a bit but I made my own mind up from week one that I disliked her and my opinion never changed....the fact that they constantly seemed to give her good h/ls even though I had watched LF and she came out smelling of roses everytime when she should not have done so, really got to me. Alot of the voters dont watch LF and the eventual finalists were never going to give her that much competition, however, if Sam, Corin and Steve stayed in the whole story would be so different.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because the majority of DS love a good conspiracy theory that involves;

- favourable editing
    - evil producers fixing up plots to brainwash the viewing population into loving a housemate
    - a showmance

The majority of DS also seem to hate fat people and much prefer the energetic kind, who move to different rooms occasionally as staying in one place (ie a bed) irritates some very quickly.

Therefore, Josie is doomed on here.
  • Options
    jantjant Posts: 1,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

......and BB could 'arrange' for her to win by whatever percentage they liked. Even Davina was shocked at how much Josie won by, and said never, ever had she seen such a result in any BB final. So it's easy to assume the great british public 'love' her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ama2k9 wrote: »
    Because there are about 1% tweenies over here.

is that all? with all the childish insults thrown around here i'd of estimated a whole lot more :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    tinytee wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Josie though I think she is ok. I don't know who has been calling her names etc and to be honest, I don't really care either, it's something I personally haven't done re: Josie anyway, :D.

The only reason Josie won by such a massive vote is because she had no competition. Her competition was evicted the Friday before, so many people including myself don't think she should of won but out of the 5 that were left, then I personally didn't mind.

I wouldn't say she is the worse winner, there could have been worse i.e. John James for example :eek: so in that respect, her winning isn't that bad.

Josie has fans but obviously the majority aren't on DS so it's not surprising that FM's won't agree with you. :D

absolutely what with having no competition and the HL shows favouring her all the time she is not liked as a winner as people feel cheated of the chance to vote for whom they really wanted to win
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    77% of what though? Hardly anyone I know actually voted because Josie had been rammed down our throats for so long. She had no competition in the final because the 3 best contestants had left the Friday before due to the incompetence of the producers so what was the point of voting? IMO she was not a deserving winner and would not have won had the producers not f*cked up. She is just a lazy, thumb sucking country bumpkin who spent most of her time under the duvet and when she wasn't doing that, she was usually eating. Not entertaining and extremely boring.
  • Options
    elcelc Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You need to use an exclusive email address provider to sign up to this site.
    So that means, a work address or one provided by your isp.

I assume a lot of the people who would find Josie & JJ appealing don't have access to such email accounts, so aren't able to post on here.

*shrugs*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Because this place is for hardcore fans who obsess about every detail. But which represents about 5% of the actual viewers. Same with the Twitter mob. Lots of noise, very little actual numbers or influence.

Josie walked the series and is pretty universally popular with most of those who watched the series. The opinions on here only represent a very small but very passionate minority.
  • Options
    VegetaVegeta Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She got 77% because bb fixed it on the final week by making it vote to evict. Simple
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Josie.

Most people on DS are grown ups is why, and Josie hasn't pulled the wool over most of our eyes like she has with the kiddies. We also like to have our winners do more than slob about under a duvet for the summer playing fauxmances with socially challenged Australian wimps.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Most people on DS are grown ups is why, and Josie hasn't pulled the wool over most of our eyes like she has with the kiddies. We also like to have our winners do more than slob about under a duvet for the summer playing fauxmances with socially challenged Australian wimps.

Well Said.:D
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You hit the nail on the head there I agree. We are not fooled at all by her antics. She is so transparent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You sure about that!? The stuff I see on here sometimes isn't what i'd associate with a grown up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sure about that!? The stuff I see on here sometimes isn't what i'd associate with a grown up!

hear hear!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maggie999 wrote: »
    hear hear!

Sorry ma'm :o