Options

Cheryl Cole cold sore on Xtra Factor

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thanks to the wonders of HD was anyone able to spot her suffering from what looks like a cold sore?

Bad times Cheryl.

Comments

• Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had one last week I think
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Human gets cold sore.

Shock! Horror! Alert the Daily Mail, they'll probably run a fascinating 2 page spread on this burning matter.
  • Options
    riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i saw it yesterday, but didnt want to say anything:D
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. Stop the world.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    maybe that accounts for her pessimistic demeanor tonight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    OMG? you're kidding?? :eek: OMG i'm seriously worried, do you think she'll be ok guys? :(this could be the malaria coming back :cry::(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's from her Girls Aloud days, all five of them get them - shared make-up presumably.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eww...Minging!... hope they disinfected that mug at Cher Lloyd's house afterwards. Actually, no I don't...:D
  • Options
    Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all that shes doing shes a single lady
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I'm recovering from one atm, had a paricularly nasty bout. I bought some cream from boots and it was a complete rip off, product was useless. Over two weeks I've suffered but now on the mend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    lol @ this thread and it's responses. Sorry OP.
  • Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cold sores are a type of herpes.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Mr Obseen wrote: »
    Thanks to the wonders of HD was anyone able to spot her suffering from what looks like a cold sore?

Bad times Cheryl.

Crikey mate, you must have been up to the tv screen with a magnifying glass.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm recovering from one atm, had a paricularly nasty bout. I bought some cream from boots and it was complete a rip off, product was useless. Over two weeks I've suffered but now on the mend.

Sister always has Zovirax in her handbag ready to use for her next outbreak - cuts down the healing time apparently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Btw you can't catch it off a mug or cup that was used by an infected person. Only by close skin contact. And it is herpes. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Could be worse it could be genital warts
  • Options
    madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    My mum is prone to them too.

So is the lady down the road from where I work. Oh, and Fred.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D are we making posts on everything xD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SummerRain wrote: »
    lol @ this thread and it's responses. Sorry OP.

'twas in humour in the first place :)

Methinks she needs to invest in a motorcycle helmet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LDN wrote: »
    Sister always has Zovirax in her handbag ready to use for her next outbreak - cuts down the healing time apparently.

I went for the cheap option:D big mistake lol. Anyway I've been using good old Vaseline and it's healing properties are very good. Should make a full recovery very soon, wish me luck!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    madlh100 wrote: »
    My mum is prone to them too.

So is the lady down the road from where I work. Oh, and Fred.

On no that's awful :(

Have this lady and Fred got someone to look after them? Send them my love :)
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Obseen wrote: »

Bad times Cheryl.

I really felt for Cheryl tonight. I dont think that she looks at all well and the rumours that she is really run down and her malaria problem might be back is really awful for the poor girl and then all you get on her from the same negative Cheryl haters are nasty remarks about her being a really miserable bitch! It is totally uncalled for and unnecessary!

I am so glad that Cheryl has had two male callers saying how lovely she looks tonight. I personally think that she is a real trouper after the awful year she has had!

A big up for Cheryl from me, she came a very close 2nd and nearly won it for the 3rd time on the trot. Cheryl is totally awesome!
  • Options
    SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will resist any jokes in poor seedy taste lol
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I really felt for Cheryl tonight. I dont think that she looks at all well and the rumours that she is really run down and her malaria problem might be back is really awful for the poor girl and then all you get on her from the same negative Cheryl haters are nasty remarks about her being a really miserable bitch! It is totally uncalled for and unnecessary!

I am so glad that Cheryl has had two male callers saying how lovely she looks tonight. I personally think that she is a real trouper after the awful year she has had!

A big up for Cheryl from me, she came a very close 2nd and nearly won it for the 3rd time on the trot. Cheryl is totally awesome!

it has been evident all along that the producers share your love of HRH of chavdom
  • Options
    SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that big set of lips Chloe Mafia was lowered onto the stage on didn't end up with a syphillic canker on them...