Options

Are Ashleigh fans going to dictate the result of every poll this week?

chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
Forum Member
It's going to get a little bit boring and predicable if that happens whereby every positive vote goes her way and negative one is placed on someone they dislike.

So far she has got 2/2 with the immune vote and the task winning vote.

Lets see if mark is voted for the letters to make it a hat trick (i read her fans here and twitter are all voting for mark) also they seem to be deleting the app and reinstalling it to vote multiple times.why not just vote once and give it to the housemate of choice in a "fair" manner;-)

Gina and Dexter were the same last year i guess and if available at the time Josie/Aaron and Luke a would have won all these votes

Comments

• Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah...it feels like game over, really.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't have to vote the same way if you don't want to. Stop complaining
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I was wondering the same thing, feels like we are being excluded because we do not have the app.>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »

Erm we are complaining because we are unable to vote with no app.:confused:
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It all seems to be going well then. :-)
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Can we just clarify this is the fault of Big Brother not Ashleigh supporters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »

I don't see that said at all in the OP? Just complaining about Ashleigh fans' campaigning and re-voting.

People can vote for whoever they like and how many times they like (as long as they can).
  • Options
    jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »

Well said.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What? This thread is titled 'Are Ashleigh fans going to dictate the result of every poll this week'? Not 'Are people with apple devices going to dictate the result of every poll this week'?

Being an Ashleigh fan and having App-friendly devices aren't mutually coefficient?
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Whoever selected Ashleigh to be a housemate should be sacked. It is probably the same person who chose Sam Evans.

>:(
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    It's going to get a little bit boring and predicable if that happens whereby every positive vote goes her way and negative one is placed on someone they dislike.

Lets see if mark is voted for the letters to make it a hat trick (i read her fans here and twitter are all voting for mark) also they seem to be deleting the app and reinstalling it to vote multiple times.why not just vote once and give it to the housemate of choice in a "fair" manner;-)

Gina and Dexter were the same last year i guess and if available at the time Josie/Aaron and Luke a would have won all these votes

Do you honestly believe all her fans are going to delete and reinstall that app over and over just to vote more than once? I installed it once and that's it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cjandrews wrote: »

yes,it is the fault of BB for making this available i the first place.I obviously wouldn't expect her fans to vote any other way
  • Options
    neil3841neil3841 Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Yes I was wondering the same thing, feels like we are being excluded because we do not have the app.>:(

Get the app, if you don't have a i phone, it isn't Big Brothers fault. At least the public is getting to vote for free.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    Do you honestly believe all her fans are going to delete and reinstall that app over and over just to vote more than once? I installed it once and that's it.

Me too, and I'm an Ashleigh fan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see that said at all in the OP? Just complaining about Ashleigh fans' campaigning and re-voting.

People can vote for whoever they like and how many times they like (as long as they can).

The OP is stating what Ashleigh fans are saying on twitter though, so if they are reinstalling and voting over and over its hardly fair especially as 65% of us cannot even vote at all.People can do whatever they like but it does not make it right or fair.:(
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BB put it only on the app, knowing any of the positive votes will go to Ashleigh. So they may as well just give them to her and save us having to pretend like it will be any different! Kinda defeats the whole point of people power, when it's only people with the app power.

Plus who wants fair when you can waste your time deleting and re-installing all the time. That must be such fun! In the end I don't know if it will do Ashleigh any good. That sort of 'cheating' tends to put people off the HM. Be interesting to see if she does get a backlash.
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Whoever selected Ashleigh to be a housemate should be sacked. It is probably the same person who chose Sam Evans.

>:(

And Helen.
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP is stating what Ashleigh fans are saying on twitter though, so if they are reinstalling and voting over and over its hardly fair especially as 65% of us cannot even vote at all.People can do whatever they like but it does not make it right or fair.:(

But Mark fans could easily do the same?

There will be Ashleigh fans who can't vote too...
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

Exactly. If that's the way the votes are going, that's what most voters want. Some you win, some you lose, but don't whinge when it doesn't go your way, because I'd bet the farm that you wouldn't complain when it does.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    neil3841 wrote: »
    Get the app, if you don't have a i phone, it isn't Big Brothers fault. At least the public is getting to vote for free.

No its only a small portion of the public getting to vote, and I have no intention of getting an Iphone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »

all........no but many are
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    jende wrote: »
    BB put it only on the app, knowing any of the positive votes will go to Ashleigh. So they may as well just give them to her and save us having to pretend like it will be any different! Kinda defeats the whole point of people power, when it's only people with the app power.

Plus who wants fair when you can waste your time deleting and re-installing all the time. That must be such fun! In the end I don't know if it will do Ashleigh any good. That sort of 'cheating' tends to put people off the HM. Be interesting to see if she does get a backlash.

I didn't know only Ashleigh fans got the app.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You do realise it's not just Ashleigh fans re-downloading the app?

P.S. I think your point isn't that re-downloading the app and voting again isn't fair. Your point is the fact that only 35% of people can vote isn't fair. Because if everyone could vote, it's likely that a lot of people would be re-downloading the app, not just the Ashleigh fans/iPhone users.
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are free to vote whoever they want to I'm sure not very Ashleigh fan will vote for the same person (unless it's something that will benefit Ashleigh)
  • Options
    I ObserverI Observer Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the app only available to fans of Ashleigh?
This discussion has been closed.