Why show Series 1 Ep 1 of Sopranos then nothing !

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It looks as though Sky are showing the very first episode of Sopranos . Series 1 , Episode 1 but there's no series link .

Any ideas ?

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at the rest of the schedule for that night .. it should give you a BIG clue ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at the rest of the schedule for that night .. it should give you a BIG clue ;)

I'm using my mobile but I'll give it a go :)

I was hoping to watch the whole series again but in glorious HD.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah . An evening of pilot episodes .

Still disappointed :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you got Anytime+ ?

I think the complete Sopranos is on that at the moment - not sure if it's HD though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Have you got Anytime+ ?

I think the complete Sopranos is on that at the moment - not sure if it's HD though.

All 6 seasons are due to expire from Anytime plus tomorrow (2nd), I've spent all day downloading them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallyjr wrote: »
    All 6 seasons are due to expire from Anytime plus tomorrow (2nd), I've spent all day downloading them!

Ahh good luck then !. Have you got many to go ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallyjr wrote: »

Make sure you get the extra episodes ( 9 of them ) which were after the sixth series .
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexis07 wrote: »
    Make sure you get the extra episodes ( 9 of them ) which were after the sixth series .

No. Season 6 was originally broadcast in two parts. What you are referring to is season 6, part 2 - not extra episodes after season 6.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RebelScum wrote: »
    No. Season 6 was originally broadcast in two parts. What you are referring to is season 6, part 2 - not extra episodes after season 6.

It was the only way I could think of explaining it .

I supposedly bought the "whole" 6 series off eBay , in a great deal , possibly too good to be true , as I soon realised that I hadn't bought the "extra" Series 6 Part 2 .