Options

My fella went down on me and found next door's missing kitten!

Comments

• Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    You wouldn't would you? :eek:
    ok I meant que not cue.

As for would I?, I cant be held accountable for what I do when im drunk, thankfully im only drinking Pepsi Max at the moment.
  • Options
    franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iiHEARTy0u wrote: »
    I saw this on facebook, is it even true?

If it's been Photoshopped then they've done a bloody good job!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    ok I meant que not cue.

As for would I?, I cant be held accountable for what I do when im drunk, thankfully im only drinking Pepsi Max at the moment.

Phew :D I can't, in all seriousness, see what anybody finds attractive in that much fat :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phew :D I can't, in all seriousness, see what anybody finds attractive in that much fat :confused:
    well it does happen, you dont need to have that fetish to know that.

The article does mention her making money online, its worrying when you make your money like that.

Now if only I could get a group of attractive women to pay me to be fat ;) However if you take 55 stone as the target weight, I would need to put on ALOT of weight first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well it does happen, you dont need to have that fetish to know that.

The article does mention her making money online, its worrying when you make your money like that.

Now if only I could get a group of attractive women to pay me to be fat ;) However if you take 55 stone as the target weight, I would need to put on ALOT of weight first.

Assuming that the blokes having a butchers at her are attractive :)

No amount of money would entice me to look like that, no way.
  • Options
    charmingbillycharmingbilly Posts: 1,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've read something similar on Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/medical/emergent/couch.asp

As for the lady in question, there are BBW websites for male fat admirers/chubby chasers - but is there an equivalent for female fat admirers? Is there a section of female society who find enormously fat men sexy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assuming that the blokes having a butchers at her are attractive :)

No amount of money would entice me to look like that, no way.
    I fail to see the point of it, if its unattractive women.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've read something similar on Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/medical/emergent/couch.asp

As for the lady in question, there are BBW websites for male fat admirers/chubby chasers - but is there an equivalent for female fat admirers? Is there a section of female society who find enormously fat men sexy?

Dear me, first time I've heard of that happening.

Might be worth checking to see if there's a gap in the market, could be a good little earner for you...just sit back and watch the money roll in.:D

Edit: I don't find fat men attractive but maybe some do.
  • Options
    SchnuffiSchnuffi Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Schnuffi wrote: »
    :eek:

LOL...it takes your breath away doesn't it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear me, first time I've heard of that happening.

Might be worth checking to see if there's a gap in the market, could be a good little earner for you...just sit back and watch the money roll in.:D

Edit: I don't find fat men attractive but maybe some do.
    I'm neither a man nor am I fat so it's not a career option for me.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iiHEARTy0u wrote: »
    I saw this on facebook, is it even true?
    It's an urban legend, I doubt very much if it's true. http://www.snopes.com/medical/emergent/couch.asp

The lady is just drumming up business for her BBW website.

And it is in the Daily Sport.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would think its more of a career option for a woman. Obviously you would have to put on some weight first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww you sound disappointed :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would think its more of a career option for a woman. Obviously you would have to put on some weight first.

55 stone? Good God that 's 6 times my present body weight - that's some pizzas I'd have to shift.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    55 stone? Good God that 's 6 times my present body weight - that's some pizzas I'd have to shift.
    some variety might not hurt, it doesnt have to be ALL pizzass ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So as a woman of 9 stone, I need to gain 46 stone in order to be considered a BBW?:eek:

How come these enormously fat people don't have completely crumbled musculo-skeletal systems? The human frame isn't designed to carry so much excessive weight.

The fattest person I know in real life is a colleague who is 25 stone and she's pretty big. I can't imagine anyone being almost twice that size and still functioning.
  • Options
    SkycladSkyclad Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 64EE babe, from Charleston, West Virginia, has to scoff a staggering 20,000 calories a day in order to maintain her terrifying tonnage.

That’s the equivalent of 36 Big Mac burgers, or twelve giant pepperoni pizzas – every single day.
    ...snip...
    Wow!
    “But I also love animals.
    Yeah we know, you quite happily eat a whole cow every day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some variety might not hurt, it doesnt have to be ALL pizzass ;)

You're starting to sound like my roadie :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So as a woman of 9 stone, I need to gain 46 stone in order to be considered a BBW?:eek:

How come these enormously fat people don't have completely crumbled musculo-skeletal systems? The human frame isn't designed to carry so much excessive weight.

The fattest person I know in real life is a colleague who is 25 stone and she's pretty big. I can't imagine anyone being almost twice that size and still functioning.
    55 stone is her given weight I was using that. However she looks to be tall as well as far, so its possible she is heavier than some other fat models

As for how her body copes, mystery to me as well.

55 stone is alot, couldnt picture it, if the SundaySport had not provided me with one, I assume at that weight you can only really get around on a mobility scooter.
    You're starting to sound like my roadie :D
    no im agent, once your of a suitable weight, ill sell you to a website.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The price of beauty eh?

Don't think this woman does much functioning at 55 stone. I've put on half a stone (I'm now 9 stone) and I can feel the difference. My sister in law was morbidly obese and it was painful to see her struggle attempting the most basic of things, she had a heart attack a couple of years ago she was 57 years old.
  • Options
    QuickfadeQuickfade Posts: 5,998
    Forum Member
    The photos aren't fake but I have a seriously hard time believing the kitten story. It's almost like she decided to make up a controversial story just to get some free advertising for her website...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    55 stone is her given weight I was using that. However she looks to be tall as well as far, so its possible she is heavier than some other fat models

As for how her body copes, mystery to me as well.

55 stone is alot, couldnt picture it, if the SundaySport had not provided me with one, I assume at that weight you can only really get around on a mobility scooter.

no im agent, once your of a suitable weight, ill sell you to a website.

Oh thanks for that. I've got a pimp :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyclad wrote: »
    Wow!

Yeah we know, you quite happily eat a whole cow every day.

Desperate Dan.