Stone FreeStone Free Posts: 1,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can't wait for this to start!

Comments

• NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too, season three was the best so far in my opinion so I’m really looking forward to season four.
  • Stone FreeStone Free Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    Me too, season three was the best so far in my opinion so I’m really looking forward to season four.
    I thought season 3 was fantastic, but I was disappointed with the finale. So for me the 2nd season was the best, I thought the ending was just perfect.

I love that Timothy's character is kind of a cowboy and yet this character is so different from Seth Bullock in Deadwood, and yet they are both cool in different ways.
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've missed Winona.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've missed Winona.
    Me too, she's smokin':o
  • dave clarkedave clarke Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was in the Person of Interest pilot very nice:)
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just half-watched the final episode of S3 on 5USA - despite the fact that I missed most of the season due to 5USA moving it from 11pm to 1am on Weds nights after episode 3! :mad:

Consequently, I'm not up-to-date with what's happened, but still, I'll watch S4 and hopefully catch on to the story so far :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that was a stonker of an opening episode. Ava was looking particularly good, and strangely the prostitute was quite hot, can't remember finding her attractive last time.

This "Revival" storyline sounds like its gonna be good, I wonder what ulterior motives there are behind the preacher.

They've introduced another great Character in Boyd's acquainted friend, thought he was going to be an opposing badass. Loved the repeat of that joke in the film the 51st State where that protagonist asks his minion to take care of someone, and they mistakenly think they're implying killing :p

Raylon kicks butt like usual, it was quite funny thinking of how he would explain to his superiors how he had crushed a felon in his car. I also like his sidekick, sure I've seen him before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched at US Pace so will not spoil anyone in here. Just like to say that the S4 opener is available in HD via Sky's OnDemand service. If you are able to access that service.
  • ACUACU Posts: 9,104
    Forum Member
    Another Justified fan. Enjoyed the opening episode. Good to see Boyd being his usual self again. I have been watching sons of anarchy and he made a cameo appearance in that as a gay transvestite!! :eek:

The bounty hunter, who phoned rylan - has she been in previous seasons, or is this the first time we are seeing her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the thread:)
    ACU wrote: »
    Another Justified fan. Enjoyed the opening episode. Good to see Boyd being his usual self again. I have been watching sons of anarchy and he made a cameo appearance in that as a gay transvestite!! :eek:
    Eugh, don't remind me. That was disturbing.
    ACU wrote:
    The bounty hunter, who phoned rylan - has she been in previous seasons, or is this the first time we are seeing her?
    I don't think so.
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've missed Winona.
    Stone Free wrote: »
    Me too, she's smokin':o
    She was in the Person of Interest pilot very nice:)

Gorgeous in The Following too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig wrote: »
    Gorgeous in The Following too.
    Also in Dirty Sexy Money.
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also like his sidekick, sure I've seen him before.

That’s Patton Oswalt, he’s been in quite a few things but this is the first time I’ve seen him in a drama. He’s probably best known for his role in the sitcom King Of Queens, and currently has a reoccurring role in Two and a Half Men.

It was a great first episode (I haven’t watched last nights second episode yet), it’s setting things up nicely for the new season of storylines. If I were watching this on DVD I know I would have continued and watched a few more following the first episode, so that’s a good sign. And Raylan was as cool as ever.
    :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterdays episode wasn't as good as the first, but it seems to be setting things up nicely.

The Bruiser looks like he could turn out to be more of a match for Raylan then it looked when he first entered the bar. When he was facing off those two hicks, he seemed very formidable, I think I would have prefered to be the first guy because at least it was over in an instance, whereas his partner was terrorised by him.

Wynn Duffy seems less of a joke this time, and in his face off with Boyd proved he's got some mettle when he shot his drug dealer minion.

Also loved the scene in the house when the Marshalls were looking for Waldo Truth.

The preacher and his sister are interesting. I couldn't quite tell if Boyd was being truthful about being a believer back in series one. The preacher seemed genuine although that "signs following” Pentecostal stuff always makes me think they are analogous to mediums, and are out to swindle people.

So do people think his Sister using her brother as a way to extort money from drug dealers, or is he in on it?
  • Colino GreenColino Green Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The Bruiser looks like he could turn out to be more of a match for Raylan then it looked when he first entered the bar.

I think this prize-fighter bloke would probably wipe the floor with Raylan (eventually).

We have seen in previous series that Raylan can sometimes take a beating from someone stronger despite being more than capable of holding is own at least for a while. I like the fact that Justified is realistic enough to show that if the main character is not quite big enough or muscled enough they can sometimes get a good hiding... just like would happen in real life.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay, Winona's back.

Another cracking episode, really like the ex-MP guy working for Boyd and also the new Sherrif, glad that he's looking after Ellen Mae. I wonder if he would have had the upper hand with Colt?

Good to see a actor crossover with Sons of Anarchy, seeing Big Phil as one of the Mountain people. Of course the sheriff was in Deadwood

I wonder if we will see any more of the Preacher's sister?
  • horsepillshorsepills Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The actor playing the preacher is the kid from Jurassic park!
  • thewaywardbusthewaywardbus Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is an old thread, but thought it would be appropriate to say RIP Elmore Leonard, the man who created Raylan Givens.
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news about Elmore Leonard. Terrific writer.
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news about Elmore Leonard. Terrific writer.

Very sad, such a legend.

I'm not sure how, but I've completely missed Justified. I must have thought it was something else. Does anyone know if it's being repeated from the beginning anywhere on UK tv?
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Doubt it - 5 don't have the rights to season 1 anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a shame I suppose you can get it on DVD second hand at a fairly reasonable price to see if you like it or maybe via Netflix etc.
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    Doubt it - 5 don't have the rights to season 1 anymore.

Oh well, thanks for info.:)
    That's a shame I suppose you can get it on DVD second hand at a fairly reasonable price to see if you like it or maybe via Netflix etc.

Good idea, I'll check out prices, thanks. :)
  • PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moontaker wrote: »
    Very sad, such a legend.

I'm not sure how, but I've completely missed Justified. I must have thought it was something else. Does anyone know if it's being repeated from the beginning anywhere on UK tv?

5 USA are currently showing season 3 in an ass backwards fashion.It seems to be on every second week......next due on August 28 at 1.50 in the a.m. if that's any good to you.

Failing that, download it or watch it on Netflix or sommat.

It is just about my favourite TV show ever.

And RIP Elmore Leonard
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Petingo wrote: »
    5 USA are currently showing season 3 in an ass backwards fashion.It seems to be on every second week......next due on August 28 at 1.50 in the a.m. if that's any good to you.

Failing that, download it or watch it on Netflix or sommat.

It is just about my favourite TV show ever.

And RIP Elmore Leonard

There are very few shows that I look forward to each week and Justified was one of them.

I really do hope we do get another series.