Options

Quick Intro

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
Forum Member
Hi, im Leanne from manchester. ive lurked here for a while but only ever the soap forum, i had no idea about all the rest! I currently own a 3 year old jack russel (pippa) and a 14 week old cavalier king charles (louie). i also have a 23 week old main **** (poppy) and a 1 year old bengal cross (tiger) oh not forgetting Florence, my 4 year old lionhead rabbit. Im a massive dog lover and have done a bit of reserch on behaviour and food. hope to speak to everone soon :)

Comments

• Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    I have always wanted a cavalier King charles spaniel I think they are lovely looking dogs. My parents also have a Maine **** and he is one giant living teddy bear, they also have a persian and a persian cross both tortoishells so a bit uppity.

Me I just have a long-haired moggie whose blind in one eye, was a complete nightmare but has calmed down now she is on her own and not at my parents anymore(taken two years though). She was nicknamed psycho she was that bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to Pets OP :)

I've also got a Bengal cross cat named Chester. Great furry lump he is :D

In our house we've got three delightful cats, a hamster, a pair of Dumbo rats (who are spoiled rotten) and fish. Used to have two beautiful dogs (Black Lab and Golden Retriever) who are sadly no longer with us (old age :( )

I'm very jealous of you having a Maine ****, they look totally gorgeous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the replies :-)
    My parents have 2 short hair moggies and a newfoundland. Thats a big drooling beast. Louie is a lovely black and tan, real cutie, although I really wanted a mastiff lol. Poppys at the leggy stage but typical of the breed, very good hunter and she LOVES to climb, usually up my wallpaper :-D tiger is the most affectionate cat ive ever known and very vocal. :-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,449
    Forum Member
    Welcome to the forum x :)
    I have a NFC which is similar to a main ****. Just a giant breathing teddy bear He is called nero. Got a normal moggy as well , She only likes women and nero.
    Have also got a jack russell ( sally ) A black german shep pup ( sarah )
    2 ponies, and a horse and a few chicken. I wouldn't be without pets for the world.
    Just been out for a lovely walk with my dogs, Nothing like a nice long walk with them is there x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NFC? Is that norwegian forest? I love them, they are definitely on my list when we look at getting another cat! My sister used to have a black long haired GSD, he was a joy to train, so obedient, just wasnt keen on teenagers lol x