Options

Drake bell death treats and harassment by justin bieber fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know Twitter allows you to block people and such, but something further should be done about these obsessed and delusional fans.

I have to say that this tweet from Drake Bell made me chuckle.

It just about sums up a lot of his fans.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the guys from 1D actually tweeted "haters you can go kill yourselves"

I used to think the One Direction lads were alright, but this along with a few other things has made me think they are realy buying into their own hype. Appalling thing to say, and their management should really drill it into them that this sort of behaviour is never acceptable (although they should be old enough to know this themselves).

Twitter really can bring out the absolute worst in people.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    I used to think the One Direction lads were alright, but this along with a few other things has made me think they are realy buying into their own hype. Appalling thing to say, and their management should really drill it into them that this sort of behaviour is never acceptable (although they should be old enough to know this themselves).

Twitter really can bring out the absolute worst in people.

One Direction are starting to develop massive egos. Can they not just make fun of their haters? Their singing's terrible anyway. They'll never sound as good as Westlife.