Neanderthal booing and 'off off off' do you want this in every final?

13»

Comments

• JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definately NO!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    No, dont mind the panto boos, but Brian should tell them to STFU when they are being interviewed or close the doors and keep a more positive crowd in the interview room.
  • katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.

I don't like the boos, but I can take it at a pinch. The 'off, off off' during the interviews is freaking annoying because it's so distracting and rude. Even if I don't like them, I want to hear what they have to say for themselves.

I don't know where it came from, but wish it hadn't emigrated to BB. Davina use to tell them to shut up, wish Brian had the balls to do the same.
  • WatchingBBAgainWatchingBBAgain Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.

Booing is one thing, but the chants during the interviews are disrespectful. It's like a crazed lynch mob, very much against my stereoptypic thoughts of British decorum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes the twins needed a knock down........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooperone wrote: »
    Yes the twins needed a knock down........

Haha, I don't think that did the trick. They really don't care. I think they're more likely to be upset if people they respected disliked them. Few care what a bunch of booing chavs or Essex twits think. They'd boo their own mothers if the sheep beside them were.
  • ScottHarrisScottHarris Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No !!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    No.

Never again.

Minski posted this, it's a twitter from someone who was in the audience:

From twitter, direct from the floor:

I was on the floor at foot of the stairs right in front of the ex-HMs. Couldn't hear a thing down there either.
    Had a good night at the House but the crowd were a bit hostile and too noisy to hear the interviews The crowd were quite hostile. I felt a bit of a funny vibe amongst the mob tonight, definitely baying.Brian asked the crowd not to boo but warmup guy said we don't care what noise you make as long as it's loud Given the treatment Nicola got on Weds I think that the crowd should have been told not to jeer too much.I'm also of the opinion that booing should be kept under control.Also see my latest few tweets to Nicola. A group of girls were being so nasty to her that she broke down. Security did nothing...always love to be at the House but I've had better nights. Think it's cause crowd wouldn't shut up so barely heard interviews.

How can that be ok?:(
    That's terrible, it's almost as if they encourage them to be a baying mob.

I really can't understand why they keep the eye open during the interview, what's the point of having an interview when you can't hear anything. And the evicted housemate can't answer properly because they're so distracted by the mob.
  • SuzieXSuzieX Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I wish they would stop it, can't hear the interviews.
  • puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    The crowd ruined the series for me this year. No attempt was made to control them, the interviews were ruined and stressful to listen to, the booing and howling while people were speaking was simply bad manners and ignorant. Next year please, interviews held indoors with a small controlled audience. Had to mute the exits and interviews eventually as it made impossible listening. I'm at a loss as to why the programme's producers couldn't tell that it didn't work from the first eviction. Are they blind and deaf as well as cruel? Thought they were meant to take care of their 'stars'?
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    No, definitely not.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was rude in the extreme. The mob were shrieking "off, off, off" at the twins throughout the interview, even when they were just chatting in a friendly fashion with Brian. If they want to boo them on their exit, fine, but to ruin their eviction interview was a disgrace.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's awful but I was a bit surprised to see Brian relishing the chants for the twins during their interview. It seemed apparent he did not like them as when he could not get to them with his questions he seemed to take solace in the chants:rolleyes:

I laughed when Emma said he could be biased now it had finished, he hid his feelings so well;). I also think he should always remain neutral, or attempt to anyways
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No...these people are scum
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleybb wrote: »
    It's awful but I was a bit surprised to see Brian relishing the chants for the twins during their interview. It seemed apparent he did not like them as when he could not get to them with his questions he seemed to take solace in the chants:rolleyes:

I laughed when Emma said he could be biased now it had finished, he hid his feelings so well;). I also think he should always remain neutral, or attempt to anyways

He made it perfectly clear at the end that he had wanted Denise to win all along (though in fairness, he covered it up well and I'd say too he wasn't particularly hostile towards the twins during the interview....Davina used to be much more biased).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, I don't think that did the trick. They really don't care. I think they're more likely to be upset if people they respected disliked them. Few care what a bunch of booing chavs or Essex twits think. They'd boo their own mothers if the sheep beside them were.
    Essex? It's nowhere near Essex!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeaCosy wrote: »
    Essex? It's nowhere near Essex!

I was making reference to some of the signs some in the crowd held up, which indicated that they were indeed from Essex.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    No.

Its disgusting. and I feel embarassed that people from other countries were there, they must think we are all devoid of any class. Plus I couldnt hear the interview and find the whole eviction nights frustrating. They couldnt even decide if they were booing or cheering Michael, whats the point just give a cheer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    NO

for some reason the producers have geared it all towards making these chavs opinions relevant at the live show.