Options

Wand Erection - please quit with the groping already!

Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Nothing against these lads, but i'm getting a little creeped out by their being just-that-bit-too-over-tactile with each other all the time. I compare it to the Jedward Twincest thing.

Is it just me that feels this way?

Comments

• Options
    SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it.

I particularly like it when Zain does it - he looks so comfortable and has come a long way from his can't dance/won't dance origins.
  • Options
    NienaNiena Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    As I slasher I can't say a really mind....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant say I have ever noticed
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing at all wrong with it and posting this seems to indicate that the problem lies with the OP. ;)
  • Options
    Rick_JRick_J Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God if that creeps people out, then stay clear of the F-Factor episode with Zain sitting in Liams lap and Louis and Niall asleep on Harry's shoulders

Oh what the hell here it is :D

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/the-f-factor/watch_the-f-factor---week-3_item_400061.htm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick_J wrote: »
    God if that creeps people out, then stay clear of the F-Factor episode with Zain sitting in Liams lap and Louis and Niall asleep on Harry's shoulders

http://xfactor.itv.com/2010/the-f-factor/watch_the-f-factor---week-3_item_400061.htm

They're sweet:o:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

do u mean harry and naill sleeping on louis shoulder?
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this Thomas' brother?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Nothin' wrong with a bit of bromance....!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this Thomas' brother?

LMFAO. Hi Stacey .<3
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jordannn! wrote: »
    LMFAO. Hi Stacey .<3

omgz hi
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do u mean harry and naill sleeping on louis shoulder?

Yes!! Those three just kind of merge into one for me so get it wrong now and then :)
  • Options
    astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewie_C wrote: »
    Nothing against these lads, but i'm getting a little creeped out by their being just-that-bit-too-over-tactile with each other all the time. I compare it to the Jedward Twincest thing.

They're in a very stressful situation, so I think they kind of bond together. Furthermore, they've gone from being ordinary guys, to having thousands of girls screaming their names. The attention while being nice is no doubt very alien to them, and probably comes across as inauthentic ("last week I was a "nobody", now I'm famous"). Their journey together though, as a group is of course very real. Their interactions authentic. As such they rely on one another and trust and keep comfort from one another in ways that seem alien to some, from the outside.

I'm not sure why it would be "creepy" though, anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's cute that they've bonded, and just as well really if they want to survive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!! Those three just kind of merge into one for me so get it wrong now and then :)

haha they do merge into one they always seem to sit together in interviews and things :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LOL at Zayn! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL at Zayn! :D

lol i think he's comfortable sat on liams knee :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol i think he's comfortable sat on liams knee :D

i loved the bit when he was echoing matt! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i loved the bit when he was echoing matt! :D

yeahh that was great :)
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stewie_C wrote: »

Yes.

You need to deal with your own issues. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

You need to deal with your own issues.

No issues - just askin! I'm probably twice (or more) the average age of posters here. When I was brought up, footballers had just started hugging when they scored a goal, and it was regarded by many as "Cissy". Men in general did not touch, let alone hug.

A few decades later and things have changed, and for the better. I think blokes hugging and being tactile in public is a good thing, so don't have any issues on the fact they are tactile, and bonding together in a stressful situation. I personally think they overdo it, but I guess that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    Nothin' wrong with a bit of bromance....!!

But show/bromance is a problem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wondered for the F-Factor whether Zain actually did those echos or did they try and fake it? If he really did, shows he is a great laugh happy to take the mick out of himself and has a lovely voice!
  • Options
    ChristmasCakeChristmasCake Posts: 26,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always wondered for the F-Factor whether Zain actually did those echos or did they try and fake it? If he really did, shows he is a great laugh happy to take the mick out of himself and has a lovely voice!

I reckon he did them.

I also thought it was cute how he was cuddle up to Liam..aww:).