Options

Will Biffa say "I'm unfamiliar with their music" this week?

Stewie_CStewie_C Posts: 1,739
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well, she doesn't know Elton John's songs, and clearly couldn't be arsed to look them up on Wikipedia before the show preferring to appear ignorant last week. Will she do the same this week, or will she bother to look stuff up beforehand?

I'm betting she'd rather appear ignorant than waste her time researching the songs acts are singing. Good mentor eh?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I literally laughed out loud when she said she didn't know "Crocodile Rock"...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    cr120575 wrote: »
    I literally laughed out loud when she said she didn't know "Crocodile Rock"...

...and then proceeded to tell Paije that he made the song (she wasn't familiar with) his own. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    ...and then proceeded to tell Paije that he made the song (she wasn't familiar with) his own. :D

LOL. My jaw did drop slightly when she said she didnt know it. Obviously couldnt be bothered to do a bit of research... how much is she paid again??
  • Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL I think our Cheryl was being tongue in cheek with her Crocodile Rock ignorance. Everyone knows she is a lover of music- just look at her Popstars performances. You don't get that good without being a lifelong fan of fine music.:)
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    She is so ignorant. Apparently her music knowledge is limited to r'n'b and cheesy pop from 2000 onwards.
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt will end his stunning performance, the crowd will be on there feet and all judges bar Cherys give a standing ovation and raptuous applause.

Cut to Judges comments and first to critique is Cheryl .....

Matt ahh doownt get it.:confused: ahh think it was a bad song choice for ya, ahh mean Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds:confused: what kind of song is that, never heard of it meself like:confused: the lyrics doont make sense:confused:
  • Options
    wczorajdzonsonwczorajdzonson Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    She's so thick and unprofessional!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are on itunes now, she probably discovered them this week
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MithMarr wrote: »
    Matt will end his stunning performance, the crowd will be on there feet and all judges bar Cherys give a standing ovation and raptuous applause.

Cut to Judges comments and first to critique is Cheryl .....

Matt ahh doownt get it.:confused: ahh think it was a bad song choice for ya, ahh mean Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds:confused: what kind of song is that, never heard of it meself like:confused: the lyrics doont make sense:confused:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She only said that to put Paije down because he wasn't one of her 'acts' Either that or she's just thick.:rolleyes: